James Bissett, Long Island Aquarium Owner, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Dec 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

James Bissett, the co-owner of Long Island Aquarium, was found dead Wednesday night in what police are calling an apparent suicide.

Comments
1,781 - 1,800 of 2,854 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 15
tiger woods

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

hey Santa glad to see you finally shut your hole you dirty skank
guilty

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

There is so much evidence pointing to this man that he is the serial killer. Why would he kill himself a few days after a new body was found? He was a billionaire with so many things going for him. Why would his cell phone and the woman found dead's cell phone be connected? Also, why was her body wrapped in material FROM THE NURSERIES? Why did he have a secret room in the basement of his house that only he and the builder knew about? Why did his chief assistant quit the job after being questioned by police? My uncle is a cop, I have reliable sources.
JstPerusing

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I was so excited and interested when I heard of the allegations of this man being long island serial killer. Then very dissapointed when it seemed it was all rumors. I check into this blog every now and then and I just want to say that I just can't see someone pulling these rumors out of their ass. I truley believe this man is at least a suspect in the case. Sorry if this is hard for the family to hear bre ictimsut I really can't wait for the conclusion of thed and ther investhere will be no motigation goes public. What a relief to think the long island serial killer is dead and thereeee will be no more victims. Oh and btw, whoever made the comment about his chilren never being on craigslist, I think that was a cheap shot at the victims. Nobody is perfect so stop being judgemental
Passing through

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

All of you people need to stop stirring the shit pot and wait for the facts to come out, you people are as bad as NBC ie. Travon
Mr Sandusky

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

He did it Yo!
Brace yourself

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Definitely guilty, just need to wait for the facts to come out. This is a very delicate and high profile investigation. Unfortunately the story was leaked to the public. In the middle of this month it peaked with concerned citizens and the media contacting the DA office which prompted them to release that extremely vague report to help silence the mob until the real story broke. I must admit their technique has worked and so we'll just have to wait for the announcement once it finally breaks.
jim bisset is guilty

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

i know this is true
Harvey Milk

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Any evidence of but play on the victims?
TJAMS

Farmingville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

lets remember one thing ,there are still family members mothers , fathers , children , grandchildren , and many more ,
lets respect them on both sides ,it is what it is ,, all these roumers are and opinions are just that ,and will not change anything ,,
and even though everyone one here seems to be related to someone in blue ,lets let them do thier jobs un-interupted with social media stories
IslandGirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

DEE wrote:
Is there any updates on this anywhere besides this blog? Curious to know any other information.
There aren't any updates because the man knew too many Long Island politicians and billionaires. I'm sure the case will go nowhere...watch...there won't be anymore missing or bodies found in L.I.. It will all be pushed under the table because he's dead. Who are they going to charge for the deaths of all those people? A dead man? All they would need is some DNA actually.
IslandGirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

YOUR ALL ASSES wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman was a slut....she screwed for money honey!!!!!
So, the child found was a slut too? Only a few of the women were known call girls, not all of the victims. AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE>>>DEAD!
IslandGirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

YOUR ALL ASSES wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman was a slut....she screwed for money honey!!!!!

and it's you're not your!!

Well, he was not afraid of killing, since he killed himself....GET IT!!!
IslandGirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

LI Suffolk wrote:
There is no way this man could have done any of the things you have posted . Done notthing but help the island and the people that have worked for him . Look what he did for Suffolk stop and give him some rest
As if wealthy people never committed crimes...where the heck have you been living, on Mars? But they usually get away with all their crimes, yes???
DEE

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Does anyone have updated news on this? Real news..
DEE

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

IslandGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't any updates because the man knew too many Long Island politicians and billionaires. I'm sure the case will go nowhere...watch...there won't be anymore missing or bodies found in L.I.. It will all be pushed under the table because he's dead. Who are they going to charge for the deaths of all those people? A dead man? All they would need is some DNA actually.
Has there ever been a case where they charge a deceased person?

And yes, he did know influential people...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

DEE wrote:
<quoted text>Has there ever been a case where they charge a deceased person?

And yes, he did know influential people...
Moron- she was obviously being sarcastic.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Harvey Milk wrote:
Any evidence of but play on the victims?
You seriously never learned how to spell "butt?"
Harvey Milk

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Free Mumbia!
A friend

Wading River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Can't believe the crap on this blog. Jimmy must be having a good laugh right now.
Evan Politico

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

its happening Yo!Suffolk DA has a press conference June 6th in accordance wit the transit of Venus Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Mattituck News Video

•••
Mattituck Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mattituck Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••