Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
First Prev
of 1146
Next Last
Science

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Perry wins, Texas loses!

Judged:

76

27

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
west texas law dog

Hemphill, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Todo la Raza con Perry.....guey
George

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Bend over and grab your ankles.

Judged:

36

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Losers

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2010
People who worry about politics are a bunch of losers. All, I mean all politicians are crooks. All you who read this are losers. Enjoy life, don't worry about politics, you losers. Losers!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha losers hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!

Judged:

27

18

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Perry

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 2, 2010
there are issues in Texas that Rick Perry is familiar with and can resolve: Such as fighting corruption within the courts and innocent people wrongly sent to death row on no evidence and even having DNA clearing them. These problems take many terms to correct and are complicated. Perry has the knowledge and experience as governor about issues Texas needs to acknowledge and prioritize.

Great Job, Perry.

Judged:

42

20

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
oijvtr

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 2, 2010
American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
Racist Pride, KKK pride, Nazi pride

Judged:

28

14

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
oijvtr

El Paso, TX

#10 Nov 2, 2010
west texas law dog wrote:
Todo la Raza con Perry.....guey
Perry don't like brownies, and he would deport you, even if you were born here, and you voted for him.

Judged:

17

15

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FEDUP

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Another term for crook Perry!
Wow, pople are stupider than I thought!
(Yes, I made that word up, stupider)!
You idiots will rue this day, having voted for more of the same,.. republican cronies!
How stupid is the American public? WE just found out they're even dumber that you think! Apparently they like getting shafted, and rear ended!
You bunch of gullible sorry idiots!

Judged:

28

14

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

El Paso, TX

#12 Nov 2, 2010
Why you Dumbocrats even bother to show up is beyond me...

Judged:

12

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Go BILL WHITE

El Paso, TX

#13 Nov 2, 2010
Perry is corruption and sitting on a monstrous budget crisis he and his party intentionally created to the tune of $21 billion dollars.

Texans lose in a big way with cheerleader Aggie Rick Perry who has no education relevant to public office. Texas has to deal with $10,ooo public paid for mansion .

Rick Perry is bought and sold to the highest bidder. The ugly side of Texas got the votes for Perry. Totally ignorant voters who know nothing about what issues face Texans.

Judged:

27

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Perry

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 2, 2010
Go BILL WHITE wrote:
Perry is corruption and sitting on a monstrous budget crisis he and his party intentionally created to the tune of $21 billion dollars.
Texans lose in a big way with cheerleader Aggie Rick Perry who has no education relevant to public office. Texas has to deal with $10,ooo public paid for mansion .
Rick Perry is bought and sold to the highest bidder. The ugly side of Texas got the votes for Perry. Totally ignorant voters who know nothing about what issues face Texans.
Perry has stabilized Texas in a very volatile situation. He has managed to do that throughout his term. What has White done?

Judged:

19

18

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
more fedup

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2010
FEDUP wrote:
Another term for crook Perry!
Wow, pople are stupider than I thought!
(Yes, I made that word up, stupider)!
You idiots will rue this day, having voted for more of the same,.. republican cronies!
How stupid is the American public? WE just found out they're even dumber that you think! Apparently they like getting shafted, and rear ended!
You bunch of gullible sorry idiots!
HA!!!! Look at all of the democraps here in El Paso county. If ever there was a reason for term limits....
youaresad

El Paso, TX

#16 Nov 2, 2010
Losers wrote:
People who worry about politics are a bunch of losers. All, I mean all politicians are crooks. All you who read this are losers. Enjoy life, don't worry about politics, you losers. Losers!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha losers hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!
the only loser here is you, obviously you don't care about politics cause you're not smart enough to understand them and are too lazy to take the time to research each party.. ignorant remarks like these just make you look bad and pathetic.. you're probably some young person who lives day by day not worrying about their future, only the present.. sad. go to school or something and do something productive with your life, get educated
GOP ditch

El Paso, TX

#17 Nov 2, 2010
Perry brought on the mess as Bush did nationally.

Extremist insurgents voted for Perry this time around.

Judged:

18

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tea Bagger

El Paso, TX

#18 Nov 2, 2010
Where does it say that just because your mexican You have to be a Democrat.

Whens the last time the Democrats have Ever did anything big for ELPaso.

The only ones who have are Paul Foster, Hunt, Senator Drewhurst, and Governor Perry.

All supported and helped to create the Texas Tech Medical Center, The Texas Tech Medical School, The New Utep Nursing School, The New UTEP Science and Engineering Lab, and The UTEP Larry Durham Athletic Facilities.

And Yes They Are All Republicans.

So Put Up or Shut Up !!

Judged:

13

12

6

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rick Perry

El Paso, TX

#19 Nov 2, 2010
Dear Texans:

Thank you for electing me to be again your Governor. I will continue to fight Washington to protect state rights, particularly the rights of the State of Texas. I will continue to fight for a secured border and protect Texans from the drug war in Mexico. I will continue to fight for better education and healthcare for our children. I will continue to oppose government-run healthcare. I will continue to push for fiscal responsibility in Austin. I will continue to push for a pro-business environment in Texas in order to growth the economy and create jobs.

Again, thank you my fellow Texans.

Judged:

22

16

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
scout

Albany, CA

#20 Nov 2, 2010
Good, but TX is scary, as they elected that marxist, ann richards. GEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget that loser, little bush, king of demolition 9/11.

Judged:

17

12

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Proud Repub

El Paso, TX

#21 Nov 2, 2010
Im Mexican and Im Conservative. Accept it.

Just today these latinos won the votes for governor

We now have a Latina Governor in New Mexico Susana Martinez (the first hispanic woman to be elected governor)

And We have a Latino Governor in Florida
(Marco Rubio)

Guess what they are Both Proud Republicans.
scout

Albany, CA

#22 Nov 2, 2010
Tea Bagger wrote:
Where does it say that just because your mexican You have to be a Democrat.
Whens the last time the Democrats have Ever did anything big for ELPaso.
The only ones who have are Paul Foster, Hunt, Senator Drewhurst, and Governor Perry.
All supported and helped to create the Texas Tech Medical Center, The Texas Tech Medical School, The New Utep Nursing School, The New UTEP Science and Engineering Lab, and The UTEP Larry Durham Athletic Facilities.
And Yes They Are All Republicans.
So Put Up or Shut Up !!
Well, the marxist dems glorify open borders so drugs, terrorists and everyday criminals can come here with arms wide open.
ohnoyoudidnt

El Paso, TX

#23 Nov 2, 2010
Rick Perry wrote:
Dear Texans:
Thank you for electing me to be again your Governor. I will continue to fight Washington to protect state rights, particularly the rights of the State of Texas. I will continue to fight for a secured border and protect Texans from the drug war in Mexico. I will continue to fight for better education and healthcare for our children. I will continue to oppose government-run healthcare. I will continue to push for fiscal responsibility in Austin. I will continue to push for a pro-business environment in Texas in order to growth the economy and create jobs.
Again, thank you my fellow Texans.
oh wow governor, didn't know you were in el paso as your location indicates, thought maybe you would be in Austin during election time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1146
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Tatto machine Wed vsr 2
Lucero Ochoa Wed tiredOfIt 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
Eugene Perez Tue DaniEcho 9
card readings Tue curious 6
Gays in Lake City Nov 25 dontwasteurtime 4
Mathis Dating
Find my Match

Mathis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mathis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mathis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:11 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:11PM
Eagles dominate Cowboys on Thanksgiving
ESPN 7:26 PM
Dez awaits rematch vs. 'kinda cheap' Eagles
Yahoo! Sports 7:34 PM
If making Tony Romo move around is Eagles' blueprint for success, are Cowboys doomed?
NBC Sports 8:11 PM
Snap Decision: Cowboys will be just fine
NBC Sports 8:26 PM
No. 5 TCU makes Texas-sized playoff statement