First Prev
of 23
Next Last
concerned

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 6, 2013
The ampd diet pills work great! I dropped 10 lbs in 7 days. Very effective pills. If you don't take them exactly as directed they will not work. You take 2 capsules in the morning before you eat anything, eat something about 20 mins after you take capsules, then you make sure to drink alot of water thru out the day. BUT be very careful, they make you go to the bathroom after you eat. Keep active thru out the day. And as always if you have health problems these diet pills may seriously affect your health more. Goodluck.
Good

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I started taking the Amp'd up pills yesterday. They haven't made me go to the restroom yet but they definitely help with the appetite suppression. I have to force myself to eat.
CristinaS

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
They are awesome!! Lost 7lbs in 8 days and went from a size 13 to a size 11!! You just have too drink lotttts of water and force yourself to eat other wise won't work!
concerned

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 6, 2013
I agree with good and Christina. They will dry your mouth alot, make you feel full and uncomfortable but eat something. Especially fruit in between meals. The quickest way to get rid of yesterdays meals is take ampd capsules in the morning, about 15 mins later eat about 2 cups red grapes then eat breakfast and in minutes you will RUN to the toilet lol. You will feel your stomach go empty. Just becareful and make sure you also stay active, busy, and jog if possible.
Info

Port Lavaca, TX

#6 Jan 6, 2013
I've dropped 10 lbs in 9 days they do work great and I can't be active since I suffer from fibromyalgia but they worked anyway drink a lot of water!!! N be careful who you buy them from you can get them for 35! Some people are buying them for up to 50. No way would I ever pay that much!! They do work but make sure you always maintain a healthy diet this pill will not prevent diabetes cholesterol or heart disease what I do is also take a vitamin a day because ampd up does not provide that for u!
Set

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Is it called insane amp'd?
really

Ballwin, MO

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Who sells them?
Info

Port Lavaca, TX

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Check online for ampd up
CristinaS

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Rocks Vitamins actually sell insane ampd and ampd up for $35 that's where i got mine
Mmmmm

Beeville, TX

#12 Jan 8, 2013
http://www.pureedgenutrition.com/category_s/9... here's a place to order 35.00 bucks free shipping they work great
really

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Thanks
Hmm

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 10, 2013
R thy any good
Well

Beeville, TX

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Are these water pills? Will u gain the weight back if you stop taking them?
hazel eyes

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Jan 11, 2013
with any pills you will double the weight when you stop so i wouldnt reccomend them. we all take these pills and then when we lose what we want we stop taking them. diet pills messed me up now cuz i gained all my weight back and then sum so i had to join weight watchers which is a way worth it im slowly losing weight but learning how to eat right without pills i also invested in a treadmill which i love but good luck to yall and make sure you keep it off
Lmao

Beeville, TX

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Vanessa soto and a couple other her friends (the fat girls), lose a couple pounds and all of a sudden, they think they are the kardashian family lol these people r ripping you off. This product amp'd is terrible for the body, I am warning you
Duh

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Vanessa soto and a couple other her friends (the fat girls), lose a couple pounds and all of a sudden, they think they are the kardashian family lol these people r ripping you off. This product amp'd is terrible for the body, I am warning you
what's wrong with feeling good about yourself? I am on them, and I have lost some weight! My doctor told me it was fine to take them...tell me, why are they so bad for you? Seems like someone's jealous.
Rip Off

Ballwin, MO

#22 Jan 12, 2013
You can get them from the main website for $35.00 with free shipping. Also, rocks vitamins has them for $35.00 as well. These pills make your stomach bleed and cause irritable bowel syndrome. There is no magic pill. Once you stop taking them, you will gain the weight back. Eat right and exercising is the best way to lose weight.
Lmao

Beeville, TX

#23 Jan 12, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> what's wrong with feeling good about yourself? I am on them, and I have lost some weight! My doctor told me it was fine to take them...tell me, why are they so bad for you? Seems like someone's jealous.
Well not necessarily bad for you, get off them and start dieting bad again, triple the weight back
Lmao

Ballwin, MO

#24 Jan 13, 2013
concerned wrote:
The ampd diet pills work great! I dropped 10 lbs in 7 days. Very effective pills. If you don't take them exactly as directed they will not work. You take 2 capsules in the morning before you eat anything, eat something about 20 mins after you take capsules, then you make sure to drink alot of water thru out the day. BUT be very careful, they make you go to the bathroom after you eat. Keep active thru out the day. And as always if you have health problems these diet pills may seriously affect your health more. Goodluck.
Funny how people like you think they can drop 10 pounds in 7 days. To lose that much weight would take at least a month. So stop lying to yourself.. Can't lose tht kind of weight over night
Duh

Floresville, TX

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how people like you think they can drop 10 pounds in 7 days. To lose that much weight would take at least a month. So stop lying to yourself.. Can't lose tht kind of weight over night
then I guess it's a Miracle! lol. Sorry hun, but it's the truth. This pill, has done wonders for a lot of people. Down 20 pounds in 3 weeks!! I love it. You should try it, if you're so concerned about the truth. Stop being envious...let people be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U think u slick? 3 hr amused 1
Tatto machine 5 hr Dam 3
Rocko Avila 5 hr lol 2
Christmas Parade Sat hornet 6
michael rosales Dec 20 Gwl 6
gamerooms Dec 19 wow 9
العاب ز... Dec 19 game zoon 1
Mathis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mathis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mathis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mathis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:31 am PST

NBC Sports10:31AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred
Bleacher Report11:15 AM
J.J. Watt Needs 20 Sacks to Steal the NFL MVP
Bleacher Report12:13 PM
Could Romo Really Be NFL MVP?
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Texans still in playoff hunt - NBC Sports