Did Someone Have A Wreck On 4-Wheeler Today

Posted in the Matewan Forum

NOSEY

Gilbert, WV

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Heard someone had wreck on 4wheeler and 2 girls got killed is this true or just rumors?
Haywood Jablowme

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 24, 2010
It was Candice Harmon, and no she didn't die. She's alright.
JUST WONDERING

Phelps, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2010
WAS IT KANDICE HARMON?
GWH

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2010
I live in town and someone was just airlifted out. Was that from the same wreck?
NOSEY

Gilbert, WV

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Are you talking about Tony Harmons Daughter Kandice ?
Nosey 2

Virgie, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Did the fourwheeler wreck have anything to do with the accident at Red Jacket today?? and no matter who it was I hope and pray they are ok , but if it was Tony's daughter - poor baby has already been thru so much lately. My heart is still with the family.
4wheeler wreck

Ripley, TN

#7 Sep 24, 2010
the other girl ws sandy tilley they said she is in criticl condition
knowing

AOL

#8 Sep 24, 2010
We were in the long line of traffic that was held up by the emergency vehicles. Kandice walked away and was talking to other people while walking down the railroad tracks. Yes, that is Kandice Harmon who is the daughter of Tony Harmon who recently passed. I was told Sandy was the one who got hurt the most. I don't know if that was Sandy that got airlifted, however, it is very likely.
4wheeler wreck

Ripley, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2010
yes they airlifted her to hunnington in critical condition
seen some of it

Jonancy, KY

#10 Sep 24, 2010
they were both on theor own fourwheelers, only candice slowed down an the other girl couldnt stop in time so she clipped the back end of candices fourwheeler an it flipped her, i dont think she is in all that good of shape, sandy that is... i hope she will be ok
so what

Gilbert, WV

#11 Sep 24, 2010
She was bruised up a bit but I heard she's going to be ok.
knowing

AOL

#12 Sep 25, 2010
so what wrote:
She was bruised up a bit but I heard she's going to be ok.
Who? Sandy?
curious

Virgie, KY

#13 Sep 25, 2010
The girl that got hurt was a Tillford, I guess that's how you spell it, one of the people at the scene said there was only one four-wheeler and the other girl flipped off the back, I think her first name was Misty, and she got hurt pretty bad.
yeah

Phelps, KY

#14 Sep 25, 2010
no her name is Sandy Tilley..... her shull is fractured in several places she is bleeding on the brain in 2 seperated places her brain shifted they were on 2 seperate 4-wheelers
ouch

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 25, 2010
I bet none of them had helmets on either????? As many accidents in this area you'd think people would take 2 seconds and put on a helmet. I hope they are all alright.
Concerned

Harold, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2010
yeah wrote:
no her name is Sandy Tilley..... her shull is fractured in several places she is bleeding on the brain in 2 seperated places her brain shifted they were on 2 seperate 4-wheelers
Has anyone heard how Sandy is now?
I Think

Virgie, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2010
Nobody ever posts good news only the bad stuff.
YEAH

Richmond, KY

#18 Sep 27, 2010
she is doing much better.....no neither was wearing a helmet...the bleeding on the brain has stopped and they are talking of releasing her today
Prayer works

AOL

#19 Sep 27, 2010
YEAH wrote:
she is doing much better.....no neither was wearing a helmet...the bleeding on the brain has stopped and they are talking of releasing her today
That's great that Sandy is doing better! I know for a fact that prayers changes things. I have been praying for them that were involved in the accident.
Concerned

Pikeville, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2010
YEAH wrote:
Thanks I've been prayin for those girls...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 2,750
Last word game (Apr '10) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,764
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,252
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 14 hr Analog man 6,242
christy light 22 hr wow 7
Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton Sat Noway 28
Micah Mahon arrested Sat oh snap 3
Matewan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web