Comments
1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated May 9, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2010
Yut, we got em right here in massena over on center street----anyone hear this 2?
Ravage

Watertown, NY

#2 May 4, 2010
never heard of it lol, but i used to live on center street for nearly 12 years, never saw one, saw lots of easy sluts but not hookers lol.
TinkBaby

Vine Grove, KY

#3 May 4, 2010
laidoffgm wrote:
Yut, we got em right here in massena over on center street----anyone hear this 2?
Did you hear it from your mom and sister?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2010
tink i heard it from you
o my

Easton, PA

#5 May 4, 2010
lol
Ravage

Watertown, NY

#6 May 4, 2010
mom jokes.. wow how 3rd grade... grow up tink
Duh

Potsdam, NY

#7 May 4, 2010
hookers are all over up here...call sarah barber, rebecca cloutier, angie cappione, or any of these other chicks..all it takes is a few bucks, some booze, or some pot/coke.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 May 4, 2010
haha or go down to charlies and buy one of those regular fatties a pitcher and thats it...but they are nasty

“My text crits for over 9000”

Since: Jan 10

The Planet Vegita

#9 May 4, 2010
If you pick up a random chick and she robs you, that is not a hooker. That is just smart play on their behalf. Seems to me your pushing something pretty hard here. Not sure where your going with this or how you found out they are hookers. Sounds like you offered money for sex cause your lonely and someone took you up on it.

Not sure whats worse, people paying for sex, or the people who have sex for money. Pretty sure both are equally bad though.

Also to the one who mentioned all those girls names. Sounds like your in pretty good with them, generally birds of the feather flock together. So your telling us your into pot/coke and booze, and hang out with these people. Scumbag, get a life.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2010
nerd come down to Charlies and say this...double dare u

“My text crits for over 9000”

Since: Jan 10

The Planet Vegita

#11 May 4, 2010
Tell you that your lonely cause you pick up hookers? Okay, I will be the one wearing the tin foil hat remember. Don't hurt me whatever you do!!! I am only a lowly nerd.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 May 5, 2010
whats your name nerd?

“Fishing is safer”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#13 May 5, 2010
laidoffgm wrote:
whats your name nerd?
Not to sound like a relic from the past.....but what ever happened french canadian rural values?

“My text crits for over 9000”

Since: Jan 10

The Planet Vegita

#14 May 5, 2010
laidoffgm forgot he was talking on the internet, and thought he was gonna pick a fight with someone who calls himself a nerd.

If I told you my name, it would kinda set myself up for future conflicts every time I post on here. Even if most of the time I am speaking the truth. See what you did there? I cant answer such questions, that would be like Superman giving away the names and locations of the ones he loves. It would just set the sites of his enemies on his personal life.

People who post here don't give their names not because they are afraid of conflict as much as they don't have a reason. Same reason you are not under your real name. You just called all the ladies who drink at Charlies fatties and pretty much sluts. If you announced your name, you would probably get yourself in some trouble too.

Double daring me to come down and see you in person to call you trash for picking up girls for money? Really? Your retarded man, getting butthurt over someone calling you out over the internet. Can tell your a halfwit. If you cant take the bitch slaps, don't enter the ring known as Massena Topix.

Get off our forums manpig.
Ravage

Watertown, NY

#15 May 5, 2010
00Nerd wrote:
laidoffgm forgot he was talking on the internet, and thought he was gonna pick a fight with someone who calls himself a nerd.
If I told you my name, it would kinda set myself up for future conflicts every time I post on here. Even if most of the time I am speaking the truth. See what you did there? I cant answer such questions, that would be like Superman giving away the names and locations of the ones he loves. It would just set the sites of his enemies on his personal life.
People who post here don't give their names not because they are afraid of conflict as much as they don't have a reason. Same reason you are not under your real name. You just called all the ladies who drink at Charlies fatties and pretty much sluts. If you announced your name, you would probably get yourself in some trouble too.
Double daring me to come down and see you in person to call you trash for picking up girls for money? Really? Your retarded man, getting butthurt over someone calling you out over the internet. Can tell your a halfwit. If you cant take the bitch slaps, don't enter the ring known as Massena Topix.
Get off our forums manpig.
hi i'm Brandon Pichette, and i'll take whatever comes my way. why? because i'm not afraid to back my shit up or to tell it to people with them knowing who i am. anyone who even knows me a little bit can vouch for me on that. i speak my mind and i don;t give a damn if people like it or not.
Pitchette

Cortland, NY

#17 May 5, 2010
Is that really u?
Batman

Cortland, NY

#18 May 5, 2010
Hi, I am the Dark Knight, you may know me from several movies though I like Gotham City, I am also known to drink here in Massena! I own a large enterprise my dad left me, but I kick major ass and wear a cape!

Prove I am not batman. Just ask anyone, it says so right here in this post. THIS MUST BE TRUE ZOMG.

Also Brandon, no one knows you, and your not a regular poster. You don't come here and tell people whats what, and let them know when they are being retarded all the time. I do, and that's why I'm anonymous.

I don't need some scrub giving me a hard time while I am in Walmart with my kid. Yup, that happened to me before with someone I called out a long time ago. He wanted to fight me, in front of my three year old son, in a store. He called me many names as I walked away as my son asked, why is that man so angry, I replied, cause hes a moron.
People don't know self control.
Ravage

Ithaca, NY

#19 May 5, 2010
Pitchette wrote:
Is that really u?
yup it's really me, also you miss spelled pichette lol if thats what your going for. i'm working right now at imagine (taking time out to eat)
grade school

Brooklyn, NY

#20 May 5, 2010
laidoffgm wrote:
nerd come down to Charlies and say this...double dare u
a double dare so grade school why tell people there nerds and double dare them you are a child.

“My text crits for over 9000”

Since: Jan 10

The Planet Vegita

#21 May 5, 2010
Well, my name is 00Nerd so he was right there to get my attention, but a double dare? It would take at least a TRIPLE DOG DARE to get me to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RONALD has the RECORD (May '13) 25 min Msmith 14
Body found in Massena rt 4:20 1 hr Mia 7
guy at hotel grande 1 hr hopeless romantic 1
ISIS beheading video is a FAKE; another lie to ... 2 hr stupid 30
284 CLUB OPENING NEW ownership 5 hr Bingo 6
hells angels 6 hr wiseguy 28
Bye bye Ross n Dom 6 hr The Cook 1
Violi's closing Sept 27th 7 hr Huh 17
Body found on 420 15 hr not enough 2
•••
•••
Massena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Massena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Massena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Massena
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••