What's up with Meredith Premo, Les Shadle, and Kevin Premo?

Posted in the Massena Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brasher Barhopper

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

What's up with Meredith Premo, Les Shadle, and Kevin Premo? Who's the tiger and Who's the jackass? Neither one have a jaguar..
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Judged:

087Are you kidding me? why dont you mind your own business!! This is probably the town gossip queen....D.J. Grow up!
someone who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Whats going on?

“YOU'RE ON THE LIST!”

Since: May 10

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

Wow wrote:
087Are you kidding me? why dont you mind your own business!! This is probably the town gossip queen....D.J. Grow up!
That's okay, D.J. is just mad she got caught cheating again.
EWWW

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

let me guess..denise or trina? stop with the childish games.
who knows

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

they are all very nice people and you just should notbe talking about them like that.
please dont post bad things about good people.
it really hurts,
boo boo

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

pretty sure meredith is porking mike macauly the stand up nyst
Wow

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Meredith is a sad excuse for a human being. She's a two faced stuck up b***h and she likes to pretend she is all that and a bag of potatoe sticks yet she's nothing but a washed up bag. She may have lost some weight but she's still as nasty as she always has been. She's very coniving and play whoever she has too just to get what she wants. Can we say hungry money s**t!!

YOUR TOOO FUNNY YOU REALLY ARE, AND WHATS YOUR FAT ASS DOING BESIDES HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN HUH, GROW THE FCUK UP, YOU ARE THE SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING,actually i take that back YOU ARE A WASTE OF FKIN DnA, SERUIOUSLY.... awwww poor you Miss pitty party huh....noone cares that ur depressed and noones talking about you. lets pull up ur past, lets see someone wreak ur relationship and lets see she was young waybettr looking than you n she prolly wanted money right...gives me the hint from your "money hungry" comment...:)would love to continue, hope to see you soon
massenas best

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

well id just like to say meridith is a lieing minipulative whore she cheats on kevin all the time with a guy named les shadle she trys to hide this from kevin but he obvisly doesnt belive she would do that she onlys stays with him for his moneyy and no other reason. kevin needs to leave her and find someone else who isnt in it for his money
Someone LOL

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

HaHa Well I assume you are a family member or one of the only friends she has left. Granted you are going to try to stick up for her. However it the shoe was on the other foot and let's say it was your friend who's marrage was fcuked over by Meredit, you would be judging her too. She was married, she shouldn't be out screwing other people. Other people who are in a relationship. You wouldn't like it either. I myself am happily married sweetheart, five years this fall. My husband and I have great jobs and we don't need to worry about the other one cheating. Sometimes the truth hurts too much for people to handle. The truth is, she's a nasty skank.
Hmmm

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Someone LOL wrote:
HaHa Well I assume you are a family member or one of the only friends she has left. Granted you are going to try to stick up for her. However it the shoe was on the other foot and let's say it was your friend who's marrage was fcuked over by Meredit, you would be judging her too. She was married, she shouldn't be out screwing other people. Other people who are in a relationship. You wouldn't like it either. I myself am happily married sweetheart, five years this fall. My husband and I have great jobs and we don't need to worry about the other one cheating. Sometimes the truth hurts too much for people to handle. The truth is, she's a nasty skank.
**********EXCUSE ME********** LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!! Anyone who has a problem with mer..take it up with her instead of writing garbage on here. You are so pathetic. You are hurting her family. They have been through ENOUGH. Meredith is not nasty is not a whore and is not a skank. SHe is a good person with a kind heart. People make mistakes. NO ONE is perfect. So..why don't you go and take care of that husband of yours before he finds someone else.Im sure might just happen because you are wasting time on here. All of you haters and bashers grow up!!!!!
The Honest Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

She's a ho. Fo Sho. I've seen her at coles creek, she was blowin some guy behind the bathroom. Yes I know kevin....and it wasn't him.
wow

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Does everybody know that Meridith has a great that she makes as much money as her husband??
You are hurting their kids by posting nonsense like this.
They are all good people who made mistakes.
massenas best

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

wow wrote:
Does everybody know that Meridith has a great that she makes as much money as her husband??
You are hurting their kids by posting nonsense like this.
They are all good people who made mistakes.

maybe here kids should know the truth about what there mom does ?? shes just another one of massenas skanks shel get with any guy if they have any kind of good income she lies and needs to learn karmas a bitch and its gonna bite her right in her fat ass one day !( cant wait )
Hmmm

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

massenas best wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe here kids should know the truth about what there mom does ?? shes just another one of massenas skanks shel get with any guy if they have any kind of good income she lies and needs to learn karmas a bitch and its gonna bite her right in her fat ass one day !( cant wait )
Your a real stand up person. Leave her family out of this! You are a waste of space!
massenas best

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

im a waste of space ? have u seen her in awhile shes the size of a house
massenas middle class dad

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Kevin could do soooo much better than merdith you would think he'd have the self esteem and self respect to tell her where to go if not for him for all of them. They live a lie. Shes single out at the bars and then playing house while he sits home being the good little husband. Kevin wise up and take out the trash!!!!
Amber

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

Meridith is my mom, she has been my provider for 19 years and my siblings and I have never gone without. She has always had a job to support us and fyi shes makes good money she doesnt need to be a "gold digger". She is always there for when we need her or have problems or teenage crisis's. People make mistakes but last time I checked our family problems shouldnt be posted all over the internet. I'm flattered someone is obsessed with my mom and kevin because they are excellent parents but making 2 links on this sad excuse of a website is pushing it to far. The sadder part of this site is that you "adults" dont have even the decency to write your real names...why post something you can't back up? The situation is hard enough on the whole family and this website just adds to the stress and hurt. I hope someday karma comes around and maybe you bored low lives will be put through the hurt we all are experiencing. Everyone needs to grow up a little and look to see whats going on in their own lives instead of nosing into ours.
massena beast

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

meridithn is just hurting kevin by cheating with other men! and if she works for st lawrence county corrections there is no way she makes good money and karama will come around for her
wow

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

holy shit, how old are you guys like 30's and 40's? GROW UP and stop talking about people, and stop posting shit. all of this is like high school drama. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. IM SURE NON OF YOUR LIFES ARE PERFECT EITHER HUH? you all are pathetic to talk about meridith like this. she is a wonderful person and shes always given her kids what they have always wanted. how do you think her kids are feeling about this? everyone talking about their mother probably not good. Get a life and stop saying shit cause it might bite you all in the ass someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Massena Forum right now

Search the Massena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Wake up 16,770
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,333
who does additions in the massena area? 2 hr yuper 7
Dr. Kuang 3 hr marl 8
Malone woman fined for shoplifting incident at ... 3 hr Wal Mart 36
Man Accused In Attempted Child Abduction 4 hr Curious 63
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr MacDaddyobama 6,354
•••
•••
•••
Massena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Massena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••