Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

She's a great person and extremely intelligent!
maryanne

Clayton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Classmate wrote:
She's a great person and extremely intelligent!
LLLLOOOOLLL!
well known fact

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

she may be intelligent but has no common sense....cannot shut her mouth. remember the franzon era...she and kathy medina were the outspoken proponents of him...now she stands alone....that says something..she needs a mission...
just saying

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

today's paper states that the board feels that lisa should resign so that they can start again...lisa thinks that she was never given a chance....get over yourself....resign!!!!!!!!!!
let them start with a clean slate....your ethics have been questioned and it is obvious that you were in cahoots with employees....people talk.....
sceneit

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

who cares. Outside of their computer room, who uses the library?
hmm -

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

i for one - think lisa bero is a great person. she doesn't deserve to be puunished because she was the only one bright enough to know the rules. c'mon now - go beat someone else up!
northside watchdogg

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone else wonder if Lisa Bero is the target of a political vendetta? By advocating for someone seeking a position in the library, was she really out-of-line? If you speak out against the elite, would they retaliate in this manner? Ms. Bero is being treated much like Cindy Yeager was by the Board of Education. Just a coincidence?
just saying

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

lisa needs a cause....always has and always will..only way she can get her name in the paper...she finally resigned..should have done it weeks ago. now she states she is going to work on a masters in psychology...probably wants to figure out why she is like she is...about time she works full time and takes care of herself....lisa is all mouth and no action!!! glad she resigned...egg on her face again!!!!!!!!!!
wonder

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

#2-7-8 all have proven the good points Lisa possesses. She probably will get her masters in psych and go even further. she CHOSE to resign and i commend her for that. Perhaps she should run for a political office. she seems to be the only one with the proper anatomy to carry it off and get things accomplished.
you know #9 you sound (i could be wrong) green eyed with envy. you don't seem to mind YOUR comments on paper - you just don't want to declare your identity while you are besmirching someone else.
just saying

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

not envious of lisa at all....historically, she needs a cause and has to be the mouth to the public...she and kathy medina were the supporters of dr. franzon(and he won the lawsuit) but she should put her energy elsewhere...at home..her family...her health....
Library

Dundee, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Thank you Lisa for listening when no one else would. You had the insight to hear both side of the story. I apologize for the rude people in the town who do not patronize the library but think they know it all. Anyone in the right mind would listen to both sides. Thanks again.
mARY

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Lisa is a great person. For once someone stands up and tells the truth and she gets put down for this. I think some of the waggers on here should look into the board people and find out what was really going on. Apparently something if they all resigned. Looks like they are the one who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar and now have egg on their face. We need more people like Lisa to voice of what is going on in this town illegally.Thank you Lisa for standing up.
Conman

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

just saying wrote:
lisa needs a cause....always has and always will..only way she can get her name in the paper...she finally resigned..should have done it weeks ago. now she states she is going to work on a masters in psychology...probably wants to figure out why she is like she is...about time she works full time and takes care of herself....lisa is all mouth and no action!!! glad she resigned...egg on her face again!!!!!!!!!!
It seems to me that what ever the woman gets herself involved with is fodder for gossip/news what ever. I believe that Lisa really needs is ATTENTION!
mARY

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Well I believe, that the people in this town better wake up and quit letting the good ole boys run this place and do illegal things. It,s about time that someone stood up and complain about the illegal activity that goes on here. Why don,t you do the same?
wonder

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Does she have a son Toby????? Who is gay?? Everyone knows it!!!!!
Educationwithane dge

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

just saying wrote:
Education...too bad you have none. Maybe if you'd have half the education she did you, you wouldn't be defending the library board in the first place. Jealousy is such a terrible thing thing, isn't it?
Howhorribleru

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

wonder wrote:
I am sickened by such a comment.People like you add to the hate crimes of our world--homophobic, hateful, diseased and distorted thinking. Should I be ashamed that anyone knows that my son is gay? I think not. I would be more ashamed that my son or daughter is as hateful and sick of mind as you. I am proud of my son. It is you I detest. I wish you no harm, only someday an understanding.
not for nothing

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

wonder wrote:
You are an idiot!!!Enough said!!!!
mARY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

OMG And you are a rude and ignorant. What to hell is wrong with you to put personal information like that here on topix. Who really cares about anyone,s preference? You sound like a troublemaker indeed!!! Enough Said!!!~!!!I,am so sorry Lisa it,s just that some people have NO inteligence. It shows from that statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Massena Forum right now

Search the Massena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heroin Murder 18 min not scumbag 70
Waddington woman accused of charging more than ... 29 min old volunteer 41
Man call police for help, coward scum cops shoo... 30 min goober 7
What makes you smile? 2 hr typical 5
Police Fire and Ambulance on Willow Street 3 hr newshound 1
shane 3 hr realist 2
MASSENA GIRLS all have a BEER GUT (Oct '10) 3 hr electrical engineer pos 72
herion scum bag black dealers in massena 11 hr as if 26
•••