Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 21
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big man

Glenwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 13, 2012
 
What about him
jyg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 13, 2012
 
he works everyday,dam good guy
Sunshine

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 13, 2012
 
You talking about the older one or the younger one?
Smoked

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 13, 2012
 
Why he is so windy he could pop a onion sack, lmao
friens

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 14, 2012
 
He is a good guy works for what he has!!! Dont put up with anyone running there mouths!
umm

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 15, 2012
 
friens wrote:
He is a good guy works for what he has!!! Dont put up with anyone running there mouths!
lmao thats the funniest thing i have ever heard!! he dont work for what he has his daddy and brother hands shit to him.
lol

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

umm wrote:
<quoted text>lmao thats the funniest thing i have ever heard!! he dont work for what he has his daddy and brother hands shit to him.
Obviously you don't know him very well. He has a nice job and does work his ass of for what he has. People on here need to grow up and quit bashing other people to make themselves feel better. Yes he does raise a little hell and parties but honestly that is none of your business whatsoever. If that's how he wants to spend his time off the boat so be it. It's not causing problems for anyone else and it's not effecting your life so get over yourself. If you don't bother him he won't bother you.
Really

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He goes out on the boat all the time. He might always have a different truck or be buying something. But he pays for it all. Willis is a great guy and would do anything for his friends.
---

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I know for a fact he works on the boat .. He works with my fiancé.. You people really need to get ur sh&t straight before you go pointing fingers and making up lies about people .. & so what if he wants to buy a new truck it really is non of your business ..
Thank you have a wonderful day ..
lol

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

he has a different truck all the time because he cat afford the one he gets so it gets repossessed then he gets another and then the same thing happens over again
?
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 17, 2012
 
lol wrote:
he has a different truck all the time because he cat afford the one he gets so it gets repossessed then he gets another and then the same thing happens over again
What bank does he use if that is true?
Dale

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jealous people I'm telling ya. How about getting out and working like Willis does.
Blue

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The ONLY reason he has friends is because they use him for the truck daddy pays for he's a piece of crap he parties with 15-16 year old girls which is wrong beyond all reasons he's pathetic can't stand him
friend

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

People need to quit running there mouths about this boy no one nows exactly what he does and he works for everything he has!!! he dont party with underage girls so get ur stuff right there. people need to grow up you wouldnt want him on here talking about you would you?? so drop it

Since: Feb 12

Fenton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Let me tell ya for all the ppl who have to run there mouths abouy Willis listen up.... he is the sweetest guy ud ever meet hed give u the shirt off his back and hes the guy that has his friends back in a fight no matter what so if u wana talk about someone talk about ppl who do drugs instead of feeding there kids ans those men who are dead beats and abuse and cheat on there stop runnin ur mouth and get a jobs so I dont gotta be jealous of him
amber may

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 26, 2012
 
friend wrote:
People need to quit running there mouths about this boy no one nows exactly what he does and he works for everything he has!!! he dont party with underage girls so get ur stuff right there. people need to grow up you wouldnt want him on here talking about you would you?? so drop it
I know for a fact that he partys with underage girls.. so dont set there and say he doesnt..ive saw him..
Blue

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 5, 2012
 
amber may wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that he partys with underage girls.. so dont set there and say he doesnt..ive saw him..
That's all he does so how about the people that thinks he's all sweet an innocent get YOUR facts straight and get to know the REAL Willis marr
hmm..

Freeport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 18, 2012
 
I thought he "broke" his back? Why is he running around town with underage girls? He just lies about everything.

Since: Feb 12

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 18, 2012
 
Love when jealous girls make stuff up becuz they get dumped and r mad when they see them with other girls :) it really is funny lets put on our big girl panties and get on with our lives shall we? Not being rude but its time some girls grew up you really make the rest of us look bad......enuf said!
Bitch

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 20, 2012
 
how bad do u want it wrote:
Love when jealous girls make stuff up becuz they get dumped and r mad when they see them with other girls :) it really is funny lets put on our big girl panties and get on with our lives shall we? Not being rude but its time some girls grew up you really make the rest of us look bad......enuf said!
Who the hell would want the ugly bastard? He's nasty the only reason anyone likes him is because of his money right? Seriously you really are pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min bacon hater 56,969
Red headed girl driving a red camero 2 hr Country boy 1
milfs in bend area 2 hr j 3
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 19 hr Johnny 183
recycling business in west columbia (Jan '12) Mon Johnny 35
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Mon day all freekin d... 3,943
Mason Wal-Mart Aug 24 deric 19

Search the Mason Forum:
•••
•••
Mason Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mason Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mason News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mason
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••