West Columbia

Gallipolis, OH

#1 May 3, 2011
Does anyone know what happened and who was involved in the wreck today? I know one person died at the scene. So sad, please pray for all of the families. I passed two of the cars being towed thru Point on my way home this evening. Looked pretty bad.
JQP

United States

#2 May 3, 2011
West Columbia wrote:
Does anyone know what happened and who was involved in the wreck today? I know one person died at the scene. So sad, please pray for all of the families. I passed two of the cars being towed thru Point on my way home this evening. Looked pretty bad.
It does not need to be discussed here....... Have some respect
West Columbia

Gallipolis, OH

#3 May 3, 2011
I'm pretty sure this website is for news.. Am I wrong. Well this is news. So I can ask what happened if I want to. I wasn't being disrespectful, but you sure as hell are. I already know who died. I didn't put it on here out of RESPECT, That wasn't what I was looking for if that's what you were thinking. Rude ass.
JQP

United States

#4 May 3, 2011
You must be one of the many in this area with nose problems
dewees

Cameron, WV

#5 May 3, 2011
I heard that one car was trying to pass and hydroplaned and sideswiped one of the other vehicles then hit two more vehicles behind the sideswiped one. Craig and Carla Weaver, Debbie Roush, and the lady that passed away. I don't know who else if anyone was involved. I hear Craig is fine, Carla has a broken foot, and I don't think Debbie was injured.
West Columbia

Gallipolis, OH

#6 May 4, 2011
Thank you Dewees. You didn't have to include the names. I was just curious how the wreck happened. I know who Carla is, I'm glad everyone else is ok.
hero

United States

#7 May 4, 2011
thanks
Renee

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 May 4, 2011
I agree, this site is also for news. Since the Pt. Plt. Register doesn't cover our news anymore, we are led to rely upon site like this for info. If you notice, at the top of this site you can get into all sorts of news - local and worlwide, with comments from credible CNN sources and others. Topix is not only for gossip, but for finding out the real news that our paper does not seem to provide anymore. I found out about the wreck on Topix news site, which was supposed to be in the Reg.. It wasn't. Although some people have resigned into using this as a gossip site, it is a credible news site, if you take the time to look for it. Thank you, Topix. I got the news on here before it had a chance to be in the Reg., and in today's edition, it wasn't. So, essentially, I found credible local news on here, before the paper decides to publish it. Thanks, Topix!
toot

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 4, 2011
JQP wrote:
You must be one of the many in this area with nose problems
You must be one of many of the butt holes that's around here
toot

Pikeville, KY

#10 May 4, 2011
Renee wrote:
I agree, this site is also for news. Since the Pt. Plt. Register doesn't cover our news anymore, we are led to rely upon site like this for info. If you notice, at the top of this site you can get into all sorts of news - local and worlwide, with comments from credible CNN sources and others. Topix is not only for gossip, but for finding out the real news that our paper does not seem to provide anymore. I found out about the wreck on Topix news site, which was supposed to be in the Reg.. It wasn't. Although some people have resigned into using this as a gossip site, it is a credible news site, if you take the time to look for it. Thank you, Topix. I got the news on here before it had a chance to be in the Reg., and in today's edition, it wasn't. So, essentially, I found credible local news on here, before the paper decides to publish it. Thanks, Topix!
Agree with ya Renee
dewees

Cameron, WV

#11 May 5, 2011
JQP wrote:
You must be one of the many in this area with nose problems
and what was it exactly that brought you to this site? and what made you click on this thread?
info

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Jun 9, 2011
This website is for peoplewho like to run their mouth
Oh yeah

Gallipolis, OH

#13 Jun 9, 2011
info wrote:
This website is for peoplewho like to run their mouth
I guess that is why you are here huh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
afton mckinney Mar 27 aimee 5
lydia apartments Mar 26 Wow really 19
meth house Mar 26 well done mason 34
Sweet people in Hartford DO YOU KNOW ANY?????? (Jun '12) Mar 24 peg leg freddy 8
what was the staties doing down by zuspans toda... Mar 21 A man2 32
Wahama High School Mar 21 alumni 5
Amanda Ohlinger (Jan '11) Mar 21 raz 17
Mason Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mason People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]