Trying to live a positive life

Full story: Waterloo Courier

First of two parts CHARLES CITY --- Tina Hudson and her son, Jerry, started a new life Sept.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
douglas sadler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2006

Yah, now that they are here, the gang markers are coming up all over town as the punks spray paint their gang signs everywhere, and businesses are broken into and robbed. Homes too! It wasnt like this b4 they moved here. Now people ARE locking their doors and they are coming to the Klan asking for help in protecting their children from these low lifes who bring city crime to our front doors! Black threaten Whites and nothing happens, Whites stand up to the Blacks and they are called racist.

Douglas Sadler
Imperial Klaliff
Fraternal White Knights
klaliffia@yahoo.com
The Dark Prince

Charles City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

I am in Charles City and looking for you. I will check this forum often to get word of your whereabouts. I will find you.
Dark Prince

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Is that a threat?
FWKIAGD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Dark Prince, is thata threat?
Go back to Chicago

Kasson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2008

Have you checked the Charles City news recently? Crime is up, a man was arrested for attempted murder just a few weeks ago...guess what? He was from Chicago and moved there....need I say more?
Klaliffia

Carrabelle, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2009

Way to come out with the truth go back!
Tori Abdul-Samad

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

I Totally N Completely Disagree, Black Peoples Are Not The Only Ones That Cause Crimes in Any Town and OR City No Matter Where it is in this World !!!! Per Statistics, Majority of All Crimes are Down by White Men with the Intent for the Acts of Crime and/or Violence would be Blamed on Minorities and Unfortunately that is Exactly What has Happened. That is What is Wrong with This Country/World, Everyone Was Born as EQUALS Not Anything Less, No Matter Skin Tone, Ethnicity, Cultural Background, Being a Woman Or Sexual Preference. Allah has Created Everyone to be Treated as Equals and No ONE IS BETTER THAN NO ONE ELSE !!!!!!!!!!
douglas sadler wrote:
Yah, now that they are here, the gang markers are coming up all over town as the punks spray paint their gang signs everywhere, and businesses are broken into and robbed. Homes too! It wasnt like this b4 they moved here. Now people ARE locking their doors and they are coming to the Klan asking for help in protecting their children from these low lifes who bring city crime to our front doors! Black threaten Whites and nothing happens, Whites stand up to the Blacks and they are called racist.
Douglas Sadler
Imperial Klaliff
Fraternal White Knights
klaliffia@yahoo.com
lisa

Wiggins, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Crime in the U.S by race... just to set people straight

blacks are at 37.8% the crime
mexicans are at 19.4%
whites 6.8%

Other (asian, indian, pacific islander and "mixed race") 36%

Highest among black males (32.2%)and Hispanic males (17.2%) and lowest among white males (5.9%). The chances among black females (5.6%) were nearly as high as for white males. Hispanic females (2.2%) and white females (0.9%) had much lower chances.
blow by

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

shoudlnt be tht hard to find on one in cc genius,,, r u still lookin???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mason City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mason City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mason City People Search