Severn, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

The silence of most Maryland Senate Candidates on international concerns is problematic. I am the only one within the Maryland Republican Party, who is running for US Senate, who is bringing up these concerns.

Fluff and sound bites and avoidance of the problems we as a nation are dealing with, is not leadership. It is complacency.

I contend we need to get out of Iraq, and if Iraq would like us to have a small contingency to train there military! Then Iraq must pay for it and all US Forces must have immunity from any Iraq law, so trumped up charges are not placed on our military. If no agreement is reached, all military forces must leave.

Afghanistan is very complicated. Afghanistan just signed a security agreement with India, which is understandable because of the ties of Pakistan on the continued attacks within Afghanistan.
From CBS World Watch “As Americans mark the 10th anniversary of the Afghanistan conflict, relations between Afghanistan and Pakistan and the U.S. and Pakistan are increasingly strained because of the violent attacks that the Haqqani network, a fierce militant group tied to al Qaeda and based in Pakistan, have brought to the Afghan insurgency, particularly attacks on U.S. troops.
American officials have asserted that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI) has ties to the Taliban and to the Haqqani network; although U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta this week said Pakistan has been asked to take action against the Haqqani network where, he said, they take safe haven.”

What makes matters worst. Iran is a key player within the saga of this war with the flow of arms infesting the region. Russia has pulled away from selling arms to Iran, but China continues to do so. Yet Washington and there lobbyist continues to want to feed the Dictatorship nation our industries. We can not sustain America with a depleted industrial base.
Iran continues to fund Hamas; and has security ties to Venezuela. Iran is now sending two battle ships to Venezuela. We also know Hamas is operating in Mexico. Hamas and narco drug dealers are doing what they can to make Mexico a failed State.
The reality to America is this, we must confront this now. If we do not World War Three will be the prediction of America’s future.

We need to rethink our China Policy.
Fred

Severn, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

It is more then that, America has out leveraged our industrial wealth. So much for America first.
Janet

Severn, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Good luck on your run Mr.Capps. I have been tracking you. The odds of you winning are not that great. The reason, you are not owned by the party or any lobbyist.

hope you win :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Maryland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maryland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance