BelAir, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
I'm tired of people going 35 on Hal Greer off of the interstate. It is a 55mph zone! Not to mention it's at times people are traveling for work. Annoying.
Everything moves slower in Huntington: traffic, service, getting things accomplished, thought-processes.
haha

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Bacon Grease wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see how putting your signal light on to indicate that someone in front of you is turning could cause an accident.

On the other hand, I DO see how NOT using a signal to indicate someone in front of you is turning and just piling up and stopping in the middle of the road could cause an accident.
well that's easy bacon. The signal is more for the approaching traffic than the car behind. The car behind should always be paying attention to the car in front, which has 3 big brake lights to let you know it is stopping. It doesn't matter why the car infront of you is stopping you just need to know it is. However on coming traffic from intersections will think both cars are turning and pull out in front of said cars

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martinsburg Discussions

Search the Martinsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
brandy davis 15 min slank slayer 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 43,741
emaleigh stevens leaked photos 4 hr jess 13
Holderby's Landing (Jul '12) 5 hr nohalgerg 22
ryan brumfield 6 hr lol 1
Huntington Principal Webb (Sep '13) 6 hr I was there 79
James nicks 7 hr player 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Martinsburg Jobs

•••
•••