First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#21 May 10, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I'm tired of people going 35 on Hal Greer off of the interstate. It is a 55mph zone! Not to mention it's at times people are traveling for work. Annoying.
Everything moves slower in Huntington: traffic, service, getting things accomplished, thought-processes.
haha

Catlettsburg, KY

#22 May 10, 2012
Bacon Grease wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see how putting your signal light on to indicate that someone in front of you is turning could cause an accident.

On the other hand, I DO see how NOT using a signal to indicate someone in front of you is turning and just piling up and stopping in the middle of the road could cause an accident.
well that's easy bacon. The signal is more for the approaching traffic than the car behind. The car behind should always be paying attention to the car in front, which has 3 big brake lights to let you know it is stopping. It doesn't matter why the car infront of you is stopping you just need to know it is. However on coming traffic from intersections will think both cars are turning and pull out in front of said cars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU Beats Baylor, Fans Riot Like Ferguson MO 16 min steve 9
in your face marshall fans suck it 24 min -zaphod- 124
Why are most WVU fans idiots? 26 min -zaphod- 16
East end thief's (Nov '13) 27 min Amber 1,698
Cricketts Kids Retiring after 30 years!! 41 min Ready to take over 1
Christ Temple (Jun '09) 42 min waynewahoo 186
Marshall University rises to #22 in the country 43 min nunya 36
Martinsburg Dating
Find my Match

Martinsburg Jobs