redrooster

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

i think its kinda funny how she bought all them new cars and she did threaten people of their homes she is making two familys move out of their homes that she owns because she knows she done in this town and she will loose everything she has and as for red he is nothing but a two bit drug dealer that stalks 16 year old girls and as for sam howell he didnt call for an audit he cant he isnt in office yet someone that works for the city that went against tommy called the feds and ratted her out for stealing federal money to buy her houses and cars because they didnt want to get in trouble for knowing about it when tommy went down because she is going to sing like a little birdie
TruThs a CoMINg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

redrooster wrote:
i think its kinda funny how she bought all them new cars and she did threaten people of their homes she is making two familys move out of their homes that she owns because she knows she done in this town and she will loose everything she has and as for red he is nothing but a two bit drug dealer that stalks 16 year old girls and as for sam howell he didnt call for an audit he cant he isnt in office yet someone that works for the city that went against tommy called the feds and ratted her out for stealing federal money to buy her houses and cars because they didnt want to get in trouble for knowing about it when tommy went down because she is going to sing like a little birdie
Man you nailed that. Been told he's tried to get with my little sister. That sick old fart better watch himself and as for Tommy she turns a blind eye. You gonna turn a blind eye when he knocks one of them up if he even still can. You should be ashamed of how you let them ruin this city and for what for Him to get his rocks off chasing a piece of tail. He should stick to his 20 year old & leave the jail bait alone.
haha

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

i dont know if tommy has done anything or not but sam would be a complete idiot not to have an audit that way nothing will come back & bite him on the ass

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

You are right there.
Resident

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

good idea wrote:
<quoted text> I don't blame Sam. Hell I am sure the state will find something. I sure hope he can turn the city around.
find something, hell they are going to find so much that the whole family and friends are GOING DOWN, he'll some of the city council members will go down to.... Wait and see! Can't wait to see this its been coming for a LONG TIME
Resident

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

redrooster wrote:
you got that right...everything you said was right on the money!
john

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

red and his 2 boys are nothin but druggies,punks and cowards. they threaten people but one day someone will take them up on their offer and put a bullet in them.
money

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Did anyone else hear that Chuch Meade dumped a truck load of money on the mayor race? WHY?
Kenny

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Why would chuck meade dump money Sam howell won the race from hard work and you know won the race by not greasing any palms think he ran a fair race and won just wonder how much they wasted they have something to hide why would anyone push so hard for a recount unless you dont want anyone else to get to those books hope they dont use them doctored up books i think the people talked but someone didnt listen they knew where the problem lied but they didnt fix it listen to the people but you are a dollar late and a whole lot short them lexington lawyers cost a penny or two
fecal material happens

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

when the fecal material hits the rotating oscillator all hell breaks lose. the rats run for cover. and try hide from taking all the cheeze. agencies such as fema, federal grants state grants all need to be accounted for, and sam is asking for it to get done. lets move on with the future get the people needed to get martin back again. lets rebuild our town for a flat spot on top of a hill to a place we used to know.
fecal material happens

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

what about city council lots of them bite the bullet couldnt happen to a better bunch
people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Get the old thing out for good as for me I hate this place we call.a town I for one have never seen so Many stuck up people in one little place in my life the old thing thinks she's gods.gift to the earth as for Sam I think he is the man for the Job and I don't think He.will rip people off
wow

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

TruThs a CoMINg wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you nailed that. Been told he's tried to get with my little sister. That sick old fart better watch himself and as for Tommy she turns a blind eye. You gonna turn a blind eye when he knocks one of them up if he even still can. You should be ashamed of how you let them ruin this city and for what for Him to get his rocks off chasing a piece of tail. He should stick to his

year old & leave the jail bait alone.
What if red ends up being jail bait.
outlaw

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

sam is honest and will have martin in shape before we know it get new law in town and security guards will be nicer and all the old buildings tore down and new started so everyone can have there hometown place back mayor and her husband r low life trash and sam has to clean there mess up go same go we know u will be the man for the job
bit or r

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Pete wrote:
felons cant vote anyway
Wanna bet??
nope

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

someone said sam was gonna drop charges on red and let bygones be bygones. thats big of him. i wouldnt do it. and red wouldnt do that either.keep him on house arrest sam, he earned that and more.
getting rid of evidence

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

how come when i go by city at night they are moving boxes and boxes of stuff out..not during the day either..i know they are putting the dispatch and pd there..but shouldnt someone be checking into this..why its at night only and what they are getting rid of?
W 8 a min It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

getting rid of evidence wrote:
how come when i go by city at night they are moving boxes and boxes of stuff out..not during the day either..i know they are putting the dispatch and pd there..but shouldnt someone be checking into this..why its at night only and what they are getting rid of?
well that isn't the only thing going on at night, seen someone going into the mayors house. A few different nights actually, it was late lights off but saw that blonde girl Red fools with, heck you cant miss that. Thought to myself glad the trash will be taken out soon. Can't believe our former mayor puts up with this. Lots of things happen in the dark but won't be hidden forever, someone sees it.
jwf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

has thomasine cleaned out her desk? has her daughters moneymakin endeavors on city property ended?
sheera

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The recount is a joke and total waste of $$$$$$$. Sam won fair and square. Pack your bags and get over it!!! She's waisted enough $$$$. Hang in there Sam you have a lot praying for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martin Discussions

Search the Martin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Nutz 147,361
rachel collins (Nov '09) 6 hr anomyous 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 22 hr Gfm 81,565
druggies in dinwood Thu anomyous 13
dinwood drug haven Thu come tonight 81
john hunt come to dinwood first Thu come tonight 6
dinwood zombies (Aug '13) Thu come tonight 107
•••
•••
•••
Martin Dating

more search filters

less search filters