Sheriff: Body found near Laurel Hill shot at least five times

Sep 7, 2009 Full story: The Laurinburg Exchange Online 11

A body found Sunday on the side of a road near Old Hundred had at least five gunshot wounds, according to Sheriff Shep Jones.

Full Story
MNM

Bailey, NC

#1 Sep 8, 2009
REST IN PEACE CHRIS MCKOY !!!!!!!!!!
your cousin Bandit

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Phsyco u will 4ever live on in our hearts.
your cousin Wendy

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Sep 9, 2009
Love u 4 Life.
your cousin Dog

Fayetteville, NC

#4 Sep 9, 2009
U were a soilder until the end.
your cousin Bee

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Sep 9, 2009
U don't have to look over your shoulders any longer GOD has your back.
Unknown

Carlisle, MA

#6 Sep 9, 2009
Hey I dont know this person. I have just been visiting the website lookin fo a friend. But R.I.P !!!
vee

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2009
rest in peace homey
lesha your cousin

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Sep 9, 2009
though we were not close you were like a son to my dad and cousin i pray every day that you are in god's arms
MS CLEO GRAND DAUGHTER

Summerville, SC

#9 Sep 19, 2009
even though we had just met about 6 weeks prior to your passing you were a friend to me, the new girl in your city. you and one other person was my friend here, and know you gone. it hurt me, i was there at your homegoing and you will always remain in my memoirs. no matter what people say you were a good person to me, and i will defend you to the end. so rest in peace. even though you are not here you still maxton finest real talk. so rest in peace and i will see you again one day.
MS CLEO GRAND DAUGHTER

Summerville, SC

#10 Sep 19, 2009
EVEN THOUGH WE JUST MET 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR PASSING YOU WERE A GOOD FRIEND TO ME THE NEW GIRL IN YOUR CITY. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU AND I CARRY YOU IN MY HEART. I WAS THERE AT YOUR HOMEGOING AND IT HURT ME DEEP TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT. ONE THING FOR SURE DEAD OR ALIVE YOU ARE STILL MAXTON FINEST,REAL TALK. I MISS YOU, GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU AND I WILL SEE AGAIN ONE DAY!!!!
nean

Trenton, NJ

#11 Jan 19, 2010
rip 6a6y....u will always 6e in our hearts....I love you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Donald 60,184
a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Apr '14 Finally free 133
Soldiers find human remains during training exe... (Mar '14) Mar '14 wondering 1
Scam Jam to help community avoid fraud (May '13) Nov '13 castoriehandley93 2
Hamlet council offers manager raise, contract (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hamlet Citizen 1
jerrys cafe (Aug '13) Aug '13 we the people 1
Neuse Riverkeeper resigns (Nov '11) Nov '11 Big Boy 1

Marston Jobs

Marston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]