which family will grow up in marston

Posted in the Marston Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2011
top dog

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 15, 2011
1st tha renos- they only now how to do one thing and one thing only 2nd- tha sweats what will become of christie and rowdy not shit 3rd-dunns when mikey jr and sr gets out 6 months or less they will be back 4th- tha ashes we all know about chris cant belive mark aint back yet kevin who knows what tha hell he is doing and brian might just be the one out of tha pack to make something of his self
Marston

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2011
top dog wrote:
1st tha renos- they only now how to do one thing and one thing only 2nd- tha sweats what will become of christie and rowdy not shit 3rd-dunns when mikey jr and sr gets out 6 months or less they will be back 4th- tha ashes we all know about chris cant belive mark aint back yet kevin who knows what tha hell he is doing and brian might just be the one out of tha pack to make something of his self
Well top dog do u even know these groups of families.,, if u did u sure wouldnt be on here saying stuff, because they all are pretty good friends or family.and I wish just one person out of the 4 families find out who u are on here starting crap. There would b no-more "top dog"
hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 20, 2011
yeah i know them like i probaly no you to right
Marston

Sikeston, MO

#4 Feb 21, 2011
hmmm wrote:
yeah i know them like i probaly no you to right
U know " top dog " ???
He dont need to be judging ppl if he can't put his name on here so ppl can judge him!
HMMMM

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 21, 2011
yeap you are so right about judgeing and not wanting to put his name up here ,he also wanted to whoop my ass also just for saying that thug david cobb is back hangin around marston and the little click that was going around marston so i beat i know who you are don't i eric fowler just another one of his peeps ain't it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the deal with all you hot rodding idiots 8 min frank the tank 1
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 31 min Militarized Cops ... 2,027
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr billybob 251
Shirley Eggmeryer 3 hr guest 32
Noranda 4 hr Auctioneer 45
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Rapino 96,468
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 14 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
•••
•••
•••

Marston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••