|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Not Blind wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently you must not know much because I took the rebort from the two kids that accused Mr. Helms of these accusations and from my point of view and the story I was presented with by these children was founded and accurate with total honesty, He did what he did and his daddy bought his way outta prison then started PR control. Know your facts before you blast someone and you yourself have NO CLUE OF THE SITUATION!What and ignorant person you are, you must be one of his BLIND supporters!
I also had to take a report on this matter and it was just so heart wrenching to hear what was happening to these children. There was evidence of child abuse and sexual misconduct being done to these kids. We did a forensic interview with the children and the eveidence was clear that this man did molest these kids! Just very sad that some people just because they think they know someone for a long time that it makes it right to defend them just cause they are a friend. Sounds like they were part of it also if you ask me!
Good Friend

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you want him or you are him. clint was a dickhead growing up and his family did have a phone you idiot! Why are so strongly pushing to clear his name and back the child molester up? Your probably rapeing little kids to! Stupid ass! Clint was a neighborhood terror just ask anyone in Whispering Pines or around the Marshville Park area. He should be in prison for his actions! Plus I dont see you attacking the person NOT BLIND about their statement/comments. because you know they are all true! Now whos the idiot....IDIOT!
If you have so much proof then why didn't you do something about it. I am not an idiot nor a child molester. If you know so much about Clint and have such strong hatred for him after all these years then you need to confront him. Sounds like you need therapy yourself! Also sounds like I hit a nerve! HAHA
Good Friend

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Tara Clontz wrote:
<quoted text>I also had to take a report on this matter and it was just so heart wrenching to hear what was happening to these children. There was evidence of child abuse and sexual misconduct being done to these kids. We did a forensic interview with the children and the eveidence was clear that this man did molest these kids! Just very sad that some people just because they think they know someone for a long time that it makes it right to defend them just cause they are a friend. Sounds like they were part of it also if you ask me!
I also saw the videos and the reports and the only misconduct done was their mother filling their heads full of junk all for the love of money. Stories always changed many contradictions. By the way your name was not on any of the reports.
we had a phone

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Hell we had a phone and we were dirt poor! our mother worked 2 jobs and we still had nuthin to show for it! but we had a phone and bikes. i know clint personally and i dont know if he did what hes accused of or not, but he was one of the meanest spoiled rotten assholes in Marshville. And yes his dad bailed him out of everything he got into thats why he is the way he his. Chas is ok and never caused people problems but Clint was a different story. His daughter today is just like he was a little SPOILED BITCH!! I HOPE SOMEONE HE HURT IN THE PAST COMES BACK TO STOMP HIS ASS ONE DAY!
Good Friend

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Besides I know what I am talking about. I have been friends with his whole family since I was little. I know the truth and I am finished with the crap being put on here. I do know however that ip addresses are being pulled. When someone accuses someone else of something, it may just come back on you! I do have a life and better things to do than to bash people and tell lies on this topic.
Tara Clontz

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Good Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I also saw the videos and the reports and the only misconduct done was their mother filling their heads full of junk all for the love of money. Stories always changed many contradictions. By the way your name was not on any of the reports.
Now I /we know your a liar because the reports and findings were sealed by the judge and no one other than the defense and prosicution had access to them, why dont you accept the fact that he did what he di and daddy got him out of it! Are you Clint trying to save your name or is this hi family member tryiny to protect him, your comments are so backwards and without proof it didnt happen! I agree with earlier comments your an IDIOT! Its like talking to a damn child!
we had a phone

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Good Friend wrote:
Besides I know what I am talking about. I have been friends with his whole family since I was little. I know the truth and I am finished with the crap being put on here. I do know however that ip addresses are being pulled. When someone accuses someone else of something, it may just come back on you! I do have a life and better things to do than to bash people and tell lies on this topic.
IP THIS BITCH....I D I O T!.LOL
Good Friend

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Tara Clontz wrote:
<quoted text>Now I /we know your a liar because the reports and findings were sealed by the judge and no one other than the defense and prosicution had access to them, why dont you accept the fact that he did what he di and daddy got him out of it! Are you Clint trying to save your name or is this hi family member tryiny to protect him, your comments are so backwards and without proof it didnt happen! I agree with earlier comments your an IDIOT! Its like talking to a damn child!
Your the idiot and I am not a child. He has the proof. Clint has a copy of all court documents, videos and interviews and he will be glad to show them to you or anyone else like he has showed them in the past to his true friends not back stabbers. Now once again if you have a problem with him, he will be glad to clear things up for you I am sure. Now you have talked the talk are you ready to walk the walk???
Ron

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Thanks to everyone for leaving Mr Marsh alone on this trash talking page.....
wondering

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

Ron wrote:
Thanks to everyone for leaving Mr Marsh alone on this trash talking page.....
We are just waiting to find out when he goes to jail.
thompson

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
We are just waiting to find out when he goes to jail.
AMEN!!!! I hope for every kid sake it is soon! Very soon!
citizen of this town

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Too bad it wasn't Dean Helms. That's the BIGGEST PERVERT in all of Union Co.
Griffin

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Any one remember Jerry getting fired from Griffin88 years ago ?
Auctioneer

Wingate, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Griffin wrote:
Any one remember Jerry getting fired from Griffin88 years ago ?
Yes but never knew why? Was he hitting on some of those kids working there?
Griffin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Case closed
Horrified

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Yes it is!!
Agree

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Karma is a b--ch! What goes around, comes around. Remember that.
A Reader

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

And remember that being cruel, judgmental and filled with anger and hate carries its own punishment also.
Agree

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Now no one will ever know the truth.
stupid pplntheir thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

bettie wrote:
Please do not think i am supporting child molesters, no i am not. i only said people judge someone before the person charged has a chance to give their voice in the situation. i know from personal experience what the media did to a person i knew very well, and by the way he was found not guilty. the truth prevailed. and yes i pray for the children of whatever cruelty or action comes to so many now, our system (judicial) is so pitifully void.
Honestly bettie? You hang around some weird damn ppl if u know 5 accused molesters. I was and am one of those children that never spoke til i was 17...so from age 3-17 he had his way..how dare u stand on this mans side when a child that was molested by mr. Marsh just recently has now moved back to new york away from this monster..shut ur damn mouth before accusations come ur way for being an accompless in touching those children cuz again u know so much about evil ppl. Who says that ur are on molesters side if u defending them so much. By the way the man who molested me for so long was a nice guy too also my step dad..in public n a monster behind doors..another thing i told to protect my sisters from him cuz he wanted custody of GIRLS that weren't his...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marshville Discussions

Search the Marshville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 55,815
Do it yourself teeth whitening (May '10) 12 hr luvnut 21
outdoor art 12 hr luvnut 2
STD epidemic 12 hr luvnut 8
Editer of Home newspaper Wed whowhat 2
welcome signs Jul 20 luvnut 7
Joseph L. Clough child molester, drug runner, o... (Nov '12) Jul 19 just a girl 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marshville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marshville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••