Comments
11,261 - 11,280 of 58,069 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11738
May 27, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may butt in, yes, I do. HA, HA HA what a joke!...you cried the whole time on the playground any time someone called you something. You have not changed as an adult.
So if you call him, "Mikey", you would have no problem with him calling you a "Nixxer"?

I would have LOVED to seen you on the playground. I feel certain you heard the term early and often.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11739
May 27, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to understand why I feel no sympathy for your painful life of loss, don't you?
Do you really know what horrors the Nazi did to the Jews? I would have to believe you would be more sympathetic to the historical plight of a minority.
Oh right....they were not black....so in your eyes they are fair game.
That is what I am doing now. Prevention of it ever happening again. Anytime someone expresses Nazi views, as in an individual such as youself, I call them out. It has absolutely nothing to do with color or race. It has everything to do with words and attitudes. You have both.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11740
May 27, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>My view is, if it was a violent crime, it is reasonable to keep guns out of your reach.
The mental thing is iffy. I kind of worry some would not seek mental help due to that black and white rule.
I think maybe the therapist could make a judgement or something.
Mike they don't give someone like me...a therapist..they send me to a psychiatrist....no I did not commit a violent crime...and I just made a judgment myself...two days ago I sold all my guns..my family has a STRONG history of suicide..and I'm going through some hard times...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11742
May 27, 2012
 
Yes, I have been called that Nixxer word frequently as both as a child and also as an adult because I don't let people like you get by with their hypocrisy, but I never heard the word Nazi applied to me on the playground, or anywhere else. You and Mike can call me anything you like. Nixxer is fine for me. Nazi is fine for you. Just never call me 'Mr Smarty Pants' as I have forewarned.
There were no whites on my playground in school. If you would have been there, anytime you were called Nazi you would have run home crying. That is all we had to do to solve our problem. You are just such easy game.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11743
May 27, 2012
 
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike they don't give someone like me...a therapist..they send me to a psychiatrist....no I did not commit a violent crime...and I just made a judgment myself...two days ago I sold all my guns..my family has a STRONG history of suicide..and I'm going through some hard times...
Waco, is there any way you can get your contact info to me? I want to call you. I know some things about depression and I feel that I may be able to help. Please, don't suicide. There are so many ways to beat the suffering that you are enduring at the moment.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11744
May 27, 2012
 
Will try A.Z.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11745
May 27, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
There were no whites on my playground in school. If you would have been there, anytime you were called Nazi you would have run home crying. That is all we had to do to solve our problem. You are just such easy game.
You might just be surprised, Arnie.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11746
May 27, 2012
 
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike they don't give someone like me...a therapist..they send me to a psychiatrist....no I did not commit a violent crime...and I just made a judgment myself...two days ago I sold all my guns..my family has a STRONG history of suicide..and I'm going through some hard times...
Waco,

Hang in there. Regardless of the vitrolity between Arnie and Mikey and I, the one commonality is we all care for you. Hang tough, my friend, you have backers.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11747
May 27, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco,
Hang in there. Regardless of the vitrolity between Arnie and Mikey and I, the one commonality is we all care for you. Hang tough, my friend, you have backers.
You are all good people.I knew that instinctively.But I have learned to self-police myself.That's why I got rid of the guns.Know thyself...
IAmActuallyALawy er

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11748
May 27, 2012
 
I think all of you would hug if you were in the same room.

And Waco, if you're still selling let me know. I'm always in the market for a good firearms deal.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11749
May 27, 2012
 
IAmActuallyALawyer wrote:
I think all of you would hug if you were in the same room.
And Waco, if you're still selling let me know. I'm always in the market for a good firearms deal.
I'll be damned....you ARE a lawyer!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11750
May 27, 2012
 
IAmActuallyALawyer wrote:
I think all of you would hug if you were in the same room.
And Waco, if you're still selling let me know. I'm always in the market for a good firearms deal.
Yeah...an ambulance chaser like you probably has lots of loose cash burning a hole in your pocket...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11751
May 27, 2012
 
Waco, On your site you can write me a personal note. Give me your phone number and I will give you mine. I will not abuse the privacy. I just want to talk and maybe help you find the right direction. I have some experience in the field. We all just want you to heal and not have to live under a cloud. There is always hope for the future. I'm always 24/7. We never close the store.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11752
May 27, 2012
 
If you actually believe this garbage, you are lying to yourself.:(
Typical Nazi.
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly wish you had not stooped to the level of calling me a "Nazi". I cannot lie to you or anyone else here. For that reason I must tell you I feel no empathy for what has happened to you. Hopefully I can overcome this with growth and maturity in time.
I can tell you I applaud your openness and honesty.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11753
May 27, 2012
 
TSF wrote:
If you actually believe this garbage, you are lying to yourself.:(
Typical Nazi.
<quoted text>
Typical high school response. You have time to grow, fool. Someday you may even be a real life grown-up.

(Do not bet on it, though.)

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11754
May 27, 2012
 
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Waco, On your site you can write me a personal note. Give me your phone number and I will give you mine. I will not abuse the privacy. I just want to talk and maybe help you find the right direction. I have some experience in the field. We all just want you to heal and not have to live under a cloud. There is always hope for the future. I'm always 24/7. We never close the store.
I did it buddy but who knows if I did it right...I'll try again later....it says I sent it.but it works better if someone messages me first...then I just respond

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11755
May 27, 2012
 
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is odd how YOU sit idly by while doctors perform late term abortions.
(Yes, Mikey, this is YET another of those "Doohhh!" moments for you.)
Free choice is not up for a vote.
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11756
May 27, 2012
 
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Free choice is not up for a vote.
The day science proves life begins at conception it is.

Think how far the reduction in weeks for the viability of the child (fetus in liberal-speak) has moved. What happens to your theory when viability begins at conception?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11757
May 27, 2012
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I did it buddy but who knows if I did it right...I'll try again later....it says I sent it.but it works better if someone messages me first...then I just respond
I sent my phone numbers . Call me or give me yours.
Observer

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11758
May 27, 2012
 
Men should not have a vote in issues that directly affect a womans body.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Marshall Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marshall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marshall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marshall
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••