zack mcdowell and morgan hawley

Posted in the Marmaduke Forum

basketball fan

Blytheville, AR

#1 Nov 30, 2010
Just dropping a thank you to let you guys know u have alot of fans and followers who just love watching the both of you play. You both have alot of talent and passion for the game .WAY TO GO ! kEEP IT UP.
COACH

Blytheville, AR

#2 Nov 30, 2010
I agree with you,i have been coaching basketball for over 21 years,and these two kids have outstanding talent. I noticed the both of these boys talents back when they played junior high basketball. Morgan is an all around player that can score inside and out. Zack has great ball handling skills. He has a defensive game along with the talent of shooting lights out. I recently watched him play .THE KID HIT 5 3 pointers that game. I wish the both of the boys the best of luck this year along with their team THE MARMADUKE GREYHOUNDS.This teams head coach is Steve Richey.I encourage anyone to go and watch them play.For playing times go to Marmaduke High School website.
walnut ridge fan

Blytheville, AR

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Just cant believe there wasnt more senior boys chosen on the wbc all tourn team.Had several more boys that should have awarded .Several from Hoxie and these two young men mentioned in above articles,Hawley and McDowell from Marmaduke.Im from Walnut Ridge and just enjoyed watching the opening game in which Marmaduke played Tuckerman.Those Greyhounds kept things going their way.They sure had a great game!
thank you

Blytheville, AR

#4 Dec 6, 2010
I am proud of both of these boys also.Thanks for your nice imput.L MOST of the time theres nothing but negetive things posted on this site.Thank you! GREAT GAME and KEEP UP THE GREAT PLAYING.
marmaduke resident

Blytheville, AR

#5 Apr 1, 2011
wanting to buy nice pop up camper if anyone has one they are wanting to sell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marmaduke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tru Boutique (Aug '13) 17 min Blew Your chance 50
Gina Watkins 17 min Chucks1974 7
Does anyone know Robert Taylor at Anchor? 1 hr duh 15
fire Dept 5 hr Stupid 10
does anyone know ivan rundle? 19 hr jerradawn 3
Glenn or Rhonda Wycoff Thu really 2
who got hurt at ARI in Marmaduke Dec 15 Saw it 1
Marmaduke Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web