Other (explain below)

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10942 Aug 19, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
Very True!
The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" casually think about whether you do, or don't, want that politician spending your tax money!!
A billion seconds ago, it was 1959.
A billion minutes ago, Jesus was alive.
A billion hours ago, our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
And....
A billion dollars ago, was only 8 hours and 20 minutes at the rate Washington spends.
Jesus Is Still Alive!
Words

Jenks, OK

#10943 Aug 19, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Is Still Alive!

He was a Billion Seconds ago too! Did you have a point?
Words

Jenks, OK

#10944 Aug 19, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Is Still Alive!

And a Billion Minutes Ago Too! What was your point?
Silver7

Chicago, IL

#10945 Aug 19, 2012
texas kiowa wrote:
then you are a fail ''native american'' and a good sellout to promote an invaders language. hoht thaw koy. it is not ''our'' language its the lingo of the ones that murdered and imprisoned our children and now want to sweep that part of their history under the rug and for lack of a better term ''whitewash'' it. sounds like to me you are a white person not a native. probably about like most white peole with a sliver of indian blood such as the cherokee and 1/56 indian lol. no NDN i know would say total sellout shit like you just did. pretendian more like it. put down the chicken feather headdress and grow up. stop repping somthing you are obviously not. you dont speak for real indigenous people here saying crap like that
I am acutely aware of the native plight. I can't stand to look at Andrew Jackson on a $20 bill!

I am Cherokee with relatives in the Eastern and main Cherokee tribes.

The thing is, English is spoken as the common language in the US. Kiowa, Cherokee, Senaca...not. it is not a solid argument to keep 40 different languages in print and signage.
Tribes can speak what they want. US and states would save millions, maybe billions, in consolidating to the English language.
Jaydene

Euless, TX

#10946 Aug 19, 2012
texas kiowa wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that bullshit to any indigenous person here as a european person you will get laughed out of town. you still crack me up with that shiit. YOU ARE THE ONES NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE jesus christ why wont you REDNECKS admit you are only here because your ancestors invaded murdered and then stole the original peoples homes? along with their kids and everything else?
Because you are a race of liars murderers rapists pedophiles and thieves thats why.
Indigenous peoples recognize the danger of allowing our borders to be open to anyone wanting to come in. They recognize the FACT that
CRIMINALS are crossing back in forth everyday and putting their families and communitites AT RISK because of the lack of closing our borders.

The FACT that Europeans came here we all know that and that HISTORY is just that HISTORY. U.S.A. has accomodated the claims and has paid to the indigenous people (5 civilized tribes and others)and continues to pay for special programs which aren't allowed for the decendents of the European's who came here first. Is it a perfect solution? The answer is NO but it is a solution which indigenous tribes reap the benefit of and out of each and every working person's paycheck.

Location hidden

#10947 Aug 19, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a Billion Seconds ago too! Did you have a point?
My point is Jesus is still Alive and Saving Souls.
Words

Jenks, OK

#10948 Aug 19, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>My point is Jesus is still Alive and Saving Souls.

Then Timmy, will you please point out where I said otherwise?

That is the impression your post left which would clearly be wrong.

Location hidden

#10949 Aug 19, 2012
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
Very True!
The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" casually think about whether you do, or don't, want that politician spending your tax money!!
A billion seconds ago, it was 1959.
A billion minutes ago, Jesus was alive.
A billion hours ago, our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
And....
A billion dollars ago, was only 8 hours and 20 minutes at the rate Washington spends.
You used the word "was".
Words

Jenks, OK

#10950 Aug 19, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>You used the word "was".

Fair enough Timmy. I guess if that had been my point then I would have said was, is and always will be. That part never crossed my mind since the analogy was a relation of time in Billions.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#10951 Aug 23, 2012
texas kiowa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE THE ONES NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE jesus christ why wont you REDNECKS admit you are only here because your ancestors invaded murdered and then stole the original peoples homes?
Please learn English then complain.
The Europeans took the country from
native savages who in most cases were cannibals.
The original people failed to develope the wheel,
alcohol, the arch, iron, writing, and etc.
They got what they deserved.
The thinker

Mooresville, NC

#10952 Aug 23, 2012
bouttime wrote:
This is America,speak it or go back and learn it ,I am tired of making phone calls and have no idea what is being said,speak english!!!!!
Amen!
Silver7

Dallas, TX

#10953 Aug 23, 2012
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn English then complain.
The Europeans took the country from
native savages who in most cases were cannibals.
The original people failed to develope the wheel,
alcohol, the arch, iron, writing, and etc.
They got what they deserved.
Cannibals? Really? You don't know anything about American natives.
Most tribes had advanced forms of governance and I can't think of one cannibal tribe here.
They weren't savages. They were trying to keep what was theirs from invaders. Just like we would do in the same situation.

Damn you're stupid.
missy

Euless, TX

#10955 Aug 23, 2012
Why
SadFatty

Dallas, TX

#10956 Aug 23, 2012
Why can't the state just print every form and signage in every known language? You never know who is in the state or what language they speak. They should print every language just to be ready.
UGH

Oakland, CA

#10957 Aug 23, 2012
I haven't heard a lot of proper English being spoken in Sequoyah County anyway!
SayWhat

United States

#10958 Aug 24, 2012
LOL no joke hahahaha, whatever it is isn't proper english and they probably never heard proper english in their entire little lives but then it is sequoyah county.
fx

Euless, TX

#10961 Aug 27, 2012
Left Hooverville wrote:
Lmao, idiots. It sounds like a trivial thing but just another form of racism and economic discrimination. If this passes there will be little to no public services for those who don't speak English. Does that mean they don't have to pay taxes either? Probably not. Taxation without representation was the primary reason for the real tea party in Boston yet ironically most modern day tea baggers would support this.
fr
Silver7

Dallas, TX

#10962 Aug 28, 2012
fx wrote:
<quoted text>
fr
The percentage of people who do not or cannot speak English is very low. They will not miss out on services.
The state is trying to do what the federal government is incompetent to do because of lobbyists.

Oklahoma would save millions and millions of dollars on printing and signage.

There is no compelling reason to provide for any contingency. To become a citizen you must show proficiency in speaking and reading English.

I would consider it racist to prohibit the state from making common sense decisions because of minority lobbyists.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#10963 Aug 29, 2012
Silver7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of people who do not or cannot speak English is very low. They will not miss out on services.
The state is trying to do what the federal government is incompetent to do because of lobbyists.
Oklahoma would save millions and millions of dollars on printing and signage.
There is no compelling reason to provide for any contingency. To become a citizen you must show proficiency in speaking and reading English.
I would consider it racist to prohibit the state from making common sense decisions because of minority lobbyists.
Nobody wants to hear anything that you have to say you right wing homoseuxal vomit puke
MistyGirl

United States

#10964 Aug 29, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to hear anything that you have to say you right wing homoseuxal vomit puke
ridiculous statement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for long lost Friends. Dec 14 Moon 1
Modern Human Sacrifice for Dummies (Feb '14) Dec 2 Vika 7
Bret Burns DA again Nov 26 Fed up 1
Jerry Underwood (May '13) Nov '14 Stella 2
joe Dorman,heard. of good things give him your ... Nov '14 nannylove 1
So the KKK meeting at First Baptist... Oct '14 TrueGoodEnduring 2
busted Oct '14 crazyshe 3
Marlow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web