Next Last
tree

Marked Tree, AR

#1 Jul 12, 2010
who cut brooks tires
Sandra Benton

Lepanto, AR

#2 Jul 12, 2010
It is spelled Brooke! Anyone that will destroy someone's property is pretty sorry. She has two boys that have been upset about all of this stupid nonsense going on and I am their grandmother and I don't like it. In other words-not only are you hurting Brooke you are bothering Wesley and Alex. Trust me I will do what I have to do to protect those boys, so if this message is talking to you it is meant for you. That means tire slashing, fighting, following my grandchidren from Marked Tree to Lepanto.
in the know

Marked Tree, AR

#3 Jul 12, 2010
they done messed up and run their mouth around the wrong person, it was jerry lynn and her sister jessica, jessica is the one that did the cutting, and they said they was gonna put sugar in your gas tank next.so beware brooke they out to get cha!!!
Jessica

Canada

#4 Jul 12, 2010
First off we aint done shit an second off our life don't revolve around nasty ass brooke an third off we were at home check our fuckin alibi an ask the police they know who done it so ya might wanna get your facts straight! An another thing whoever the hell u are ask around an get my address if you have something to say then come find me! If lil innocent brooke wasn't goin around screwing married men an cheating on her man then shit wouldn't happen to her DUHHH seriously me an brooke have already settled our differences so maybe you could start working on yours!!
yea

Blytheville, AR

#5 Jul 12, 2010
jessica are u over here running your fat mouth again??! maybe he left whorey lynn cuz she cheated with a lil boy. bahahahhahaha. put her on front street there. now j brewer dont want her so she mad at brooke. dont worry brooke, two facts in life, jessica is fat, and karma is a BITCH.
Brooke

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
This is for in the know I would really appreciate if u would tell me your real name if u don't want to say who u are plz contact me by phone or by facebook
Jessica

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2010
yea wrote:
jessica are u over here running your fat mouth again??! maybe he left whorey lynn cuz she cheated with a lil boy. bahahahhahaha. put her on front street there. now j brewer dont want her so she mad at brooke. dont worry brooke, two facts in life, jessica is fat, and karma is a BITCH.
that's where your wrong apparently you don't know the truth jerrilynn left adam because he is abusive an he busted her head so adam aint a saint an justin brewer still tries to get with her she don't won't his ass I just think its very funny u won't say who u are cause you are scared as hell behind that screen!
in the know

Marked Tree, AR

#9 Jul 13, 2010
im not gettin in it, but i know for a fact they did it, and they plan to do sum more shit to ya, but yea jessica did all the cuttin and jerry lynn was the driver, they parked down the road jessica run up there and cut your tires and run back to the car and they drove to tyronza and met with justin, got with him and kept drivin by thinkin they would catch ya out so they could jump ya, both of them..they said they was gonna keep costin ur ass money and was gonna jump ya everytime they caught ya out....
Jessica

Canada

#10 Jul 13, 2010
Its JERRILYNN so get it right! An Seriously lmfao umm no that is a lie cause anybody who knows me knows I can stand justin cause I just whipped his ass like a month ago so come up with a better lie lmfao bahahahahaha
Jessica

Canada

#11 Jul 13, 2010
in the know wrote:
im not gettin in it, but i know for a fact they did it, and they plan to do sum more shit to ya, but yea jessica did all the cuttin and jerry lynn was the driver, they parked down the road jessica run up there and cut your tires and run back to the car and they drove to tyronza and met with justin, got with him and kept drivin by thinkin they would catch ya out so they could jump ya, both of them..they said they was gonna keep costin ur ass money and was gonna jump ya everytime they caught ya out....
An remember I'm a "fatty" lmfao so you know I sure the hell aint gonna be "runnin" anywhere
Reward

Lepanto, AR

#12 Jul 13, 2010
If you will come forward and let me know there will be a reward.
TRUTH

Canada

#13 Jul 13, 2010
Frank sullivan done it!!
in the know

Marked Tree, AR

#14 Jul 13, 2010
damn i done told ya! keep your money and use it to put their ass in jail...wake up people

its jessica that cut the tires!!!!!
frank

Blytheville, AR

#15 Jul 14, 2010
TRUTH wrote:
Frank sullivan done it!!
well my name is frank i think evry1 on here wants 2 start trouble cause if you knew who done it you would state ur real name but i will find out who u really r it might b 6months from now but i have patients and then we will talk about this !!
More Truth

Cordova, TN

#16 Jul 14, 2010
Frank, you know you did it !
lying ass girls

Marion, AR

#17 Jul 14, 2010
I knw for a fact Jessica Wallin slashed Brookes tires and Im not even friends with her! She has ran her mouth to everyone including her little West Memphis girls! Leave Brooke and her boys alone. And for that matter leave Adam alone. So what if him and Jerri Lynn are getting a divorce! What does it matter now? He is a big boy and if they arent together and he wants to move on with his life than more power to him! Stop starting shit and grow upppppp!!!!!!! I wish you luck Brooke and Adam!
ANH

Marion, AR

#18 Jul 14, 2010
BROOKE DONT WORRY ABOUT STUPID BULLSHIT! YOU AND YOUR BOYS DESERVE BETTER! DONT LET STUPID LITTLE GIRLS GET AWAY WITH HARRASING YOU OR DESTROYING YOUR PROPERTY! JUST KNOW YOU HAVE MANY OF PEOPLE BEHIND YOU 100% OF THE WAY!
Jessica

Canada

#19 Jul 14, 2010
To both of u bitches I don't talk to anybody in west memphis so get ya facts straight an if I was gonna do something to her car I woulda done a lot more than just slashing her fuckin tires an as for adam horton he aint nothin but a bitch that hits women an is a dead beat dad! Everyone of yall know where I live so why is it so hard for yall to not come to my door step an say this shit to my face!! EXACTLY yall are just a bunch of bitches that are scared an won't say ur real names!!
Get a Life

Burlingame, CA

#20 Jul 14, 2010
Hard to come to where you live when you are runnin the streets at all hours of the day and night..... Get a job!
Jessica

Canada

#21 Jul 14, 2010
Bahahahahaha I live at 409 st francis apt come on I'm here all the time! If u aint scared!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marked Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,660
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr It Is Done 9,875
Good churches and pastors in MT area 21 hr knoWit 2
Remembering Our Loved Ones that were Too Young ... (Oct '08) Aug 27 Brother 195
Babes at JP Flashmarket Aug 26 Sawithapn 1
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 25 Curmudgeon 3,838
need info Aug 25 allmosthonest 29
•••
•••
•••

Marked Tree Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••