First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anti-virginia tech

Keswick, VA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Why is it that in this town they are always shoving Virginia tech down our throats and won't put any other teams on the shelves for us to buy or have a choice. VT IS SO OVER RATED! THEY DIDN'T BECOME WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE TILL ALL THOSE POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND THEY USED IT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE TO BE SO CALLED "POPULAR". IT'S REALLY SAD AND THEY TRULY SUCK!!! OUR TOWN NEEDS TO GIVE US CHOICES INSTEAD OF THAT STUPID VIRGINIA TECH CRAP!!
Yolo

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Haha actually hey blew up in the 90's after several good seasons back to back. Then when Michael Vick arrived things took off. Not just in football but all sports and academically. Look how much the school has expanded and how much harder it is to get in. I'm sure you honestly never went to a division one school.Virginia Tech is also the closest big name school geographically. Sorry I can't make a map lie. Wal Mart only puts out what will sell.Dont like it? Shop online.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 29, 2012
anti-virginia tech wrote:
Why is it that in this town they are always shoving Virginia tech down our throats and won't put any other teams on the shelves for us to buy or have a choice. VT IS SO OVER RATED! THEY DIDN'T BECOME WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE TILL ALL THOSE POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND THEY USED IT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE TO BE SO CALLED "POPULAR". IT'S REALLY SAD AND THEY TRULY SUCK!!! OUR TOWN NEEDS TO GIVE US CHOICES INSTEAD OF THAT STUPID VIRGINIA TECH CRAP!!
What in the hell are you talking about? I think all sports are over rated....bunch of imported black guys playing for a team in a town they never heard of until somebody comes by offering them a ride to the stupid ass NFL? Never heard of VT taking advantage of the rag head killings. What's your problem? Maybe it'd you that sucks. Along with football and all the other dumb ass sport crap. It's a friggin game.....don't mean shit in the real world.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Yolo wrote:
Haha actually hey blew up in the 90's after several good seasons back to back. Then when Michael Vick arrived things took off. Not just in football but all sports and academically. Look how much the school has expanded and how much harder it is to get in. I'm sure you honestly never went to a division one school.Virginia Tech is also the closest big name school geographically. Sorry I can't make a map lie. Wal Mart only puts out what will sell.Dont like it? Shop online.
Yeah Vick.....He's something us hicks can really be proud of.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 29, 2012
anti-virginia tech wrote:
Why is it that in this town they are always shoving Virginia tech down our throats and won't put any other teams on the shelves for us to buy or have a choice. VT IS SO OVER RATED! THEY DIDN'T BECOME WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE TILL ALL THOSE POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE WERE KILLED AND THEY USED IT TO THEIR ADVANTAGE TO BE SO CALLED "POPULAR". IT'S REALLY SAD AND THEY TRULY SUCK!!! OUR TOWN NEEDS TO GIVE US CHOICES INSTEAD OF THAT STUPID VIRGINIA TECH CRAP!!
VT sports/natl pub was born with Michael Vick...not the shootings...
ZZZ

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Vick was not it. It was a Shuler I believe that started it all at Tech
ZZZ

Washington, DC

#7 Jul 29, 2012
And Harley your TV is messed up lots of white boys on there also and they all do a Damm good job at it
i agree

Scottsville, VA

#8 Jul 29, 2012
VT Sucks nuts and Beamer too. When they lost to UGA poor Beamer was crying UGA cheated he said "they were spying in on our practice time" can't help ACC schools blow and an SEC team showed them up. Well since they lost to UGA that year and the other teams they lost to that year were cheating too. And yes since the school shooting it's all a pitty party school I knew people who loved UT until that date in 07 and switched over too VT and the countless schools giving money to VT and I know for a fact ECU has given them plenty of it. And as for selling stuff in wal mart it is about demographics.
i agree

Scottsville, VA

#9 Jul 29, 2012
who is your team anti vt?
i agree

Scottsville, VA

#10 Jul 29, 2012
also marion family pharmacy has different college team stuff
justdontknowanym ore

Scottsville, VA

#11 Jul 29, 2012
What is there to say about Va Tech... HMM let's see here, that's right there is nothing good to say about them anyways but I can say this, If you haven't noticed there has been some graduates that have criminal background now, Va Tech shooting, Fort Hood Shooting, a pattern might be forming here!!! Not to mention all the pitty they get from everyone "who didn't like them" but do now, they think they are so GREAT at Football, but Heck why not try playing a Tough team "SEC" and see how BAD you loose, then maybe everyone will see that TECH isn't as GREAT of a football team as they "think" they are!!! As far as being one of the biggest Division one School around here Close, I'd rather travel 3-8 Hours away and go to a SEC school!! I prefer going out of the area to by College Football things because I get tired of going into one store after another "even in Johnson City mall" looking for something other then Tech or TN but never can find anything, BUT now we have Ala-Freakin-Bama stuff around here because everyone seemed to jump on the bandwagon when they started winning the Championship, Bama and tech have one thing in common that's for sure, Fake fans, and whiney players and coaches that thinks the other team cheats all the time.
anti-virginia tech

Washington, DC

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah Vick.....He's something us hicks can really be proud of.
I'm SORRY BUT I WILL NEVER BE PROUD OF A DOG KILLER! HE IS A SICK F@#K!!!
anti-virginia tech

Washington, DC

#13 Jul 30, 2012
i agree wrote:
also marion family pharmacy has different college team stuff
We pull for Tennessee and yeah I saw there stuff but u know how Walmart is with the "vagina tech" lol

Since: Apr 12

Marion, Va

#14 Jul 30, 2012
Stores stock what sells. Many people around here either went to VT or had friends and family who went there. They are naturally VT fans regardless of how well they do. It is the same way with UT starting around Bristol. When I lived in Lynchburg, it was pretty evenly divided between VT and UVA because it was in the middle.
caesar

Hillsville, VA

#15 Jul 30, 2012
Why is it that Beamer will never have a white quaterback?
Vick is the lowest of the low to do to those poor dogs what he did. He should have been punished the same way he punished those poor dogs. He should have never been allowed to play ball again.
I'm a Tennessee and UVA fan.
Gary

Brookneal, VA

#16 Jul 30, 2012
How many molesters are hiding at VT?
slingshot

Bristol, VA

#17 Jul 30, 2012
i agree wrote:
VT Sucks nuts and Beamer too. When they lost to UGA poor Beamer was crying UGA cheated he said "they were spying in on our practice time" can't help ACC schools blow and an SEC team showed them up. Well since they lost to UGA that year and the other teams they lost to that year were cheating too. And yes since the school shooting it's all a pitty party school I knew people who loved UT until that date in 07 and switched over too VT and the countless schools giving money to VT and I know for a fact ECU has given them plenty of it. And as for selling stuff in wal mart it is about demographics.
You have to help me out here. Are you saying other colleges give lots of money to VT? What for? Where did you get your facts that East Carolina gave VT money? Don't like a school, that fine. Don't like their sports program thats fine also but trash a school just because you don't like it thats something else. I remember a time, if UT wanted to field their footall team they would have to go bail them out of jail. That was not the University ot Tenn fault. You probably don't remember when the head coach Woody Hayes of Ohio State grabbed an opposing team player a hit up side the head. The point is, that was not Ohio States fault. Vick got in trouble long after the left VT. Look around the country at any college and you can find stories like that.
caesar

Hillsville, VA

#18 Jul 30, 2012
slingshot wrote:
<quoted text>You have to help me out here. Are you saying other colleges give lots of money to VT? What for? Where did you get your facts that East Carolina gave VT money? Don't like a school, that fine. Don't like their sports program thats fine also but trash a school just because you don't like it thats something else. I remember a time, if UT wanted to field their footall team they would have to go bail them out of jail. That was not the University ot Tenn fault. You probably don't remember when the head coach Woody Hayes of Ohio State grabbed an opposing team player a hit up side the head. The point is, that was not Ohio States fault. Vick got in trouble long after the left VT. Look around the country at any college and you can find stories like that.
Yeh, and most who get into trouble are black, why is that??The same goes for pro football. How come??
justdontknowanym ore

Scottsville, VA

#19 Jul 30, 2012
SLINGSHOT--heres your facts, VT played ECU after the "one of a few" VT student went nutz and killed evjryone up there, and ECU gave them Money when they played against them, for what? for pitty cause of the shooting and how do I know that because "it's asmall world"
justdontknowanym ore

Scottsville, VA

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Old Old Timer wrote:
Stores stock what sells. Many people around here either went to VT or had friends and family who went there. They are naturally VT fans regardless of how well they do. It is the same way with UT starting around Bristol. When I lived in Lynchburg, it was pretty evenly divided between VT and UVA because it was in the middle.
Well more less I don't understand why they stock VT stuff around here, because I see more people passing it up and saying they wouldn't pay 2 cents for their crap. I see a lot of VT stuff that has sit around so long it has dust on it then when they finally go to clearnace it they still think it's a lot and knock what a buck off it "whooptie Doo" Who cares what school is closer and who went were to college or what not, these days there are more people in this town for another team besides Vergina Tacky "VT" so why not get other teams in already!!! AND it's not the point of friends and family going there it's the point of all the bandwagon people hopped on when the shooting happened cause they felt so bad for the school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People to steer clear of add more if ya want 8 hr facts 20
Sydney Jones (Oct '12) 14 hr Mr Black 10
Truth about diff versions of the bible Wed Concerned 1
Straight preaching on Hell Wed Concerned 1
tired of it Tue billbo 191
Its true about Jerry brooks? Dec 16 einred 7
where is mary Dec 16 Justice will be S... 5
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:49 pm PST