Man Found Shot To Death Inside Home

Full story: NBC4i.com 233
Officials are investigating the death of a Cardington man who was found shot inside a home. Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Marks Friend

United States

#239 Oct 27, 2009
Don't worry about him feeling alone, he will have plenty of company for the next 24 years 24/7 x 365 before he gets out. Thanks for showing concern for someone who shoots aman in the head as he is sleeping. Have a Great Day........

Just Curious wrote:
First I would like to say how sorry I am for the Shrader family and all that they have been through. I am a friend of Carlton's and have been for a while. He was always a big teddy bear to me and would never hurt a fly. I am not saying that he is innocent or guilty that it not for me to decied that is strictly in the Good Lord's hands. However if possible I would like for someone to give me a follow up on the events that have taken place. If anyone can produce any information on Carlton as to how to contact him through mail please respond we would all like to a least let him know that he isnt alone. Because if you think about it if you were in a cell behing bars 24-7- 365 you would want to know that someone still cared and we do. Again I am truly sorry for the family I know as a daughter what it is like to bury a father and that isnt a fun experience. I hope all is well in the lives of the family and things have began to return to normal. Thank you for taking the time out to read this and please understand that all people from Louisiana arent ignorant and stupid and we shouldnt be sterotyped because that shows ignorance and God created everybody including you.
chris

Mount Gilead, OH

#240 Jun 2, 2010
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
The real racist is the one who can't accept the fact that a man shot another man in the back of the head while he was sleeping. You are the one putting colors on the subject here, I didn't see any other post here even mention that Carlton is black and Mark was white.
typical race instigator. Ignore him.
Marks Friend

United States

#241 Jun 17, 2010
chris wrote:
<quoted text> typical race instigator. Ignore him.
Typical jerk who can't face the facts, you are ignorant
Unknown

Bossier City, LA

#242 Oct 15, 2011
You know reading all this makes me sick. I'm sorry about what happened to Mark. But I knew Carlton personally and he would never do anything like that. He only pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty. I know what happened and so does KATIE! You will get yours one day. God will judge you.
bet I know u

Los Angeles, CA

#243 Jun 23, 2012
katie shrader wrote:
ok DUSITN i know who it is...u cant lie anymore..
ur a slute and I hope to God u gets what's coming to u destroyed not only a good young can't life but ur family and then u were knocked up by someone else..ur trash o and trust if I ever see u its hobby to take the strength of God to keep me from kicking ur ass
bet I know u

Los Angeles, CA

#246 Jun 23, 2012
Katie shrader wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKIN DONALD DUCK U NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TALK AND TYPE U DONT MAKING FUCKING SENSE....ANOTHER THAT NEED TO LEARN TO SPELL.KATIE U MIGHT DIDN'T SHOT HIM BUT HAVING HIM SHOOT IS JUST AS BAD AS PULLING THE TRIGGER.....DONT MAKE SENSE...BUT IM SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I WAS LEAVING CARLTON THATS WHY HE WENT FUCKING CRAZY AND SHIT..U NEED TO GET UR MOTHER FUCKING HEAD CHECK.BECAUSEUR STICKING UP FOR A MURDER...U REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW..U ONLY HEAR WHAT PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SAYING U DUMB ASS..I ALWAYS SOUND FUCKING CALM ON THE PHONE..IM SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT SOUND SCARED ON THE PHONE...I REALLY DONT SHOW MY FEELINGS BUT DUMB ASSES LIKE U MAKES ME SHOW MY FEELINGS KEEP TALKING SHIT..UR BOY CARLTON WILL PAY FOR KILLING MY DAD...AND I DIDNT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS U ASSHOLE...THE COPS AND JUDGE DONT KNOW ME THAT I DIDNT FUCKING HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS.AND CARLTON FUCKING CALLED ME ON SUNDAY THE 9TH AND WANTED TO KNOW IF ME AND HIM WAS STILL TOGETHER AND I TOLD HIM CARLTON U FUCKING HURT ME BAD U SHOT MY FATHER..JUST TELL EVERYONE THAT U DID IT ON APRIL 28TH..AND ILL BE HAPPY AS CAN BE AND HE FUCKING SAID OK I WILL..THANKS FOR UR FUCKING COMMENT U FAT ASS BUSTED..I HOPE U ROT IN HELL WITH UR BOY...CARLTON LOVE JR IS A FUCKING MURDER AND A RAPIST. AND UNCLE BRUCE AND MY BROTHER DUSTIN..I LOVE U BOTH..AND WAIT WHO ARE THESE 3 PEOPLE POINTING AT ME HUH..THERE ARE LIKE 10,000 PEOPLE POINTING AT CARLTON..STUPID ASS..SORRY FOR MY STRONG WORDS..JUST DUMB PEOPLE LIKE DONALD DUCK..PISSES ME OFF
u know r u Katie even when I meet u I knew u were trouble u probably don't even remember me but I won't forget u..u were kind of rude and stand offish and u it seemed as if u did not like the fact that me and C were friends. U KNOW I TOLD HIM NOT TO GO WITH U THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM AT ALL STATE BAND THAT YEAR but ur hold made him go I still keep in touch with him though so I know...so u should just tell the truth...r there might be new info surface
WHO GIVES A

Columbus, OH

#247 Jun 25, 2012
RAT'S ASS? You all sound like a bunch of uneducated hillbillies and racists. Yes you can be a racist and black you moron. You think the only racists are white. Blacks are much more racist than any whites I know. They only see color and use it for a crutch to explain their misgivings or misfortunes.

Get over it
Ang

Shreveport, LA

#248 Dec 17, 2012
So sad to see such hate, but its been years now and hopefully everyone is doing and feeling better about the situation. Carlton was a lovable, reliable, friendly, dedicated, loved person. This is beyond unfortunate for the people involved. Katie... i heard about her but i refuse to make a judgement b/c that is Gods job and i am no one to judge. but with all the curse words and the repetitive "i didnt do it" makes me feel like youre a liar. you had a roll in this whole ordeal.. ill pray for you, Katie, as well as your family, and for my friend Carlton as well.
Ang

Shreveport, LA

#249 Dec 17, 2012
S/N race is a never ending topic... why waste time on even discussing it... and ppl from louisiana arent dumb, we have an accent... that you cant understand.. just b/c your not familiar with it doesnt make it dumb. we can understand yall just fine.. learn that lingo bayybee... (:
Mike

United States

#250 Jan 13, 2013
I can't believe all the bullshit I'm reading from several ignorant people on here. And to sit there and say that you know who was involved and what happened exactly when you weren't even there makes you ignorant. I didn't know the man that was killed or the man being accused but even if I did who is to say what one is capable of. I'm sorry for the families loss and hope the truth comes to light. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this.
kendra Harris

Oceanside, CA

#251 Jul 20, 2013
katie shrader wrote:
then u must be his ex girlfriend..if ur name is fat albert....ur just scard to let us know who are u...ur scared that we all know u so just come out and amit ur name..cuz cartlon shot my dad the end of it...yes carlton did act lone and yes he amited it to the court house..he just has to plead not guilty...cuz its a murder trial and u have to do that for evidence...to come back and shit..thanks u alot FAT ALBERT..for not making my father rest n peace with ur fucking mouth...he will come haunt u..
I might be some years behind due to serving our lovely country that let lairs,schemers like you run free...we all know the truth and your soul shall brun in hell for what you have done katie..u ruin more then just his life but a lot of other peoples as well!!

Since: Sep 13

Bossier City, LA

#252 Sep 15, 2013
kendra Harris wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be some years behind due to serving our lovely country that let lairs,schemers like you run free...we all know the truth and your soul shall brun in hell for what you have done katie..u ruin more then just his life but a lot of other peoples as well!!
Totally agree with you Kendra. So sad to see that this case ended like it did. As I remember him he was always so sweet! He should have stayed with his friends and family here. Lord knows he would be doing great things. But everyone makes mistakes. Just don't understand why it happened to him of all people.
unknown DMHC

United States

#253 Mar 6, 2014
Have u guys ever thought what that poor girl is going threw! Have u guys heard her side of the story! Plus its been going on 8 years and she is still free , she has passed her polygraph with flying colors , why judge someone when u guys don't even know what she seen or what he did to her! She has lost a lot not just her father but her whole family! Just makes me upset people wanna sit here and judge a girl by what they hear let her speak n tell her side of the story!! R.I.P Mark Shrader! Sorry ur family is doing this to ur family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marion Ohio USA 6 hr T-Roy 23
Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Apr '13) Dec 16 Chris 181
Bag of herione lost in front of courthouse in M... Dec 13 Young One 3
Can Marion be Delaware? (Jul '12) Dec 5 jobos better half 30
Who's the worst guy scum in Marion ohio (Jun '13) Dec 5 bike mike 39
cardington yutaka technologies cyt (Apr '13) Dec 5 Chris 2
The Real Michael Brown was no Angel He Made Cho... Dec 4 Culture Auditor 6
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web