First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gambler

Newport, TN

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Who is OFE 'a new principal? Who is NCE 's new principal?
Heard

Marion, NC

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Carolyn hunter at old fort elementary and west Marion's assistant at north cove elementary.
terry

Burnsville, NC

#3 Aug 1, 2012
what happen to mr.Huges he was a good principal.
Duh

Morganton, NC

#4 Aug 1, 2012
terry wrote:
what happen to mr.Huges he was a good principal.
Now Cherrell, you will be fine w/o Greg!
crazy

Cowpens, SC

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Hughes as testing coordinator. Hamby at North Cove...good luck with that one!! Kirkpatrick at West Marion...I am sure they are celebrating!! Gibson as AP at West Marion. Hunter at Old Fort. Biggest mistake went to the HS...Gouge. yeah, she will fit in there!! Bbaahhh!!!! Heard Talberts is retiring and Price left. Makes me sad to watch a good school go to crap because we get a new superintendent who can't think for herself. She has to have closed door sessions with Russell jacka** Neighbors so he can tell her what to do. WHAT A MESS!!!!!
Duh

Morganton, NC

#6 Aug 1, 2012
crazy wrote:
Hughes as testing coordinator. Hamby at North Cove...good luck with that one!! Kirkpatrick at West Marion...I am sure they are celebrating!! Gibson as AP at West Marion. Hunter at Old Fort. Biggest mistake went to the HS...Gouge. yeah, she will fit in there!! Bbaahhh!!!! Heard Talberts is retiring and Price left. Makes me sad to watch a good school go to crap because we get a new superintendent who can't think for herself. She has to have closed door sessions with Russell jacka** Neighbors so he can tell her what to do. WHAT A MESS!!!!!
is this fact or rumor bout Gibson ?
Duh

Morganton, NC

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Where did price go?
Whatever

Marion, NC

#8 Aug 1, 2012
crazy wrote:
Hughes as testing coordinator. Hamby at North Cove...good luck with that one!! Kirkpatrick at West Marion...I am sure they are celebrating!! Gibson as AP at West Marion. Hunter at Old Fort. Biggest mistake went to the HS...Gouge. yeah, she will fit in there!! Bbaahhh!!!! Heard Talberts is retiring and Price left. Makes me sad to watch a good school go to crap because we get a new superintendent who can't think for herself. She has to have closed door sessions with Russell jacka** Neighbors so he can tell her what to do. WHAT A MESS!!!!!
These decisions were made before Dr T left....Dr. Martin nor Mr. Neighbors had anything to do with it. The parties involved knew about this before school was out. Which was before Dr. Martin was here.
WrongLiar

Mars Hill, NC

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
These decisions were made before Dr T left....Dr. Martin nor Mr. Neighbors had anything to do with it. The parties involved knew about this before school was out. Which was before Dr. Martin was here.
You are either ignorant or just an old fasion liar. I know what you are saying is a lie for a fact. Dr.T is gone so, hunt another vilian!!!

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Prove it's a lie then..
false

Marion, NC

#11 Aug 1, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
These decisions were made before Dr T left....Dr. Martin nor Mr. Neighbors had anything to do with it. The parties involved knew about this before school was out. Which was before Dr. Martin was here.
This is a far cry from the truth. In fact, the principals involved were the very last to find out...just days ago. I don't know where you got your info, but it is extremely inaccurate. Ask anyone involved...
terry

Burnsville, NC

#12 Aug 1, 2012
T did this everone is upset adout MR . HUGEs. he was good to the kids and family .
crazy

Charlotte, NC

#13 Aug 1, 2012
I know for a FACT that these decisions were NOT made before Dr. T left and the parties involved did not know until after the fact. Heard a couple got text messages after the board meeting informing them. It is all her doing exactly what she is being told. Wish the other board members would put Russell in his place.
WrongLiar

Mars Hill, NC

#14 Aug 1, 2012
I will not say you are lying, but I will tell you the Lady is very much making her own decisions and making the contacts herself and its all been done during this week. I am not a fan of Russell and did not vote for him, but he is not guilty this time. First ever!!!
Someone Who Knows

Marion, NC

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Duh wrote:
Where did price go?
Table Rock Middle School (Glen Alpine)
Enough

Marion, NC

#16 Aug 2, 2012
Someone Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Table Rock Middle School (Glen Alpine)
He did not. He is still at MHS. 95% of what is on here is wrong. Just gossip. Don't post unless it is acurate. It is just annoying!
Enough

Marion, NC

#17 Aug 2, 2012
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> is this fact or rumor bout Gibson ?
Rumor just like most everything else here.
Homie

Spartanburg, SC

#18 Aug 2, 2012
Did mrs Gibson get moved?
crazy

United States

#19 Aug 3, 2012
Price did leave, got a job at Table Rock. As for Gibson, I am 95% sure about her. That is the only one I have not confirmed 100%. Hate to tell you Enough but these are accurate and not rumor.
Funny

Inman, SC

#20 Aug 6, 2012
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not. He is still at MHS. 95% of what is on here is wrong. Just gossip. Don't post unless it is acurate. It is just annoying!
Are you being proved wrong Enough?? HAHAHAHA!!!
Wait till you see everything else the woman has planned!!
Picking her was a royal screw up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nebo Tebow Thief 6 hr Nasty 9
Mcdowell women dtf 8 hr billybob 4
Charles Davis 13 hr iamrevenge 11
Thieves in Dysartsville 23 hr butterfly 4
Deacon Drive and Burma Road East Sat Sukon Mynuts 2
Taylor Townsend Sat Checkyourself 15
Hussein Obama's Last "News" conference of the Year Sat Cliven 5
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:56PM
Cam Returns to Superman Status When It Matters Most
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Yahoo! Sports 4:08 PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers
NFL 5:13 PM
Cam: Panthers fans 'classless' to cheer Manziel injury
NBC Sports 5:30 PM
Manziel leaves Browns' loss with hamstring injury - NBC Sports