Gambler

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Who is OFE 'a new principal? Who is NCE 's new principal?
Heard

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Carolyn hunter at old fort elementary and west Marion's assistant at north cove elementary.
terry

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

what happen to mr.Huges he was a good principal.
Duh

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

terry wrote:
what happen to mr.Huges he was a good principal.
Now Cherrell, you will be fine w/o Greg!
crazy

Cowpens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Hughes as testing coordinator. Hamby at North Cove...good luck with that one!! Kirkpatrick at West Marion...I am sure they are celebrating!! Gibson as AP at West Marion. Hunter at Old Fort. Biggest mistake went to the HS...Gouge. yeah, she will fit in there!! Bbaahhh!!!! Heard Talberts is retiring and Price left. Makes me sad to watch a good school go to crap because we get a new superintendent who can't think for herself. She has to have closed door sessions with Russell jacka** Neighbors so he can tell her what to do. WHAT A MESS!!!!!
Duh

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

crazy wrote:
Hughes as testing coordinator. Hamby at North Cove...good luck with that one!! Kirkpatrick at West Marion...I am sure they are celebrating!! Gibson as AP at West Marion. Hunter at Old Fort. Biggest mistake went to the HS...Gouge. yeah, she will fit in there!! Bbaahhh!!!! Heard Talberts is retiring and Price left. Makes me sad to watch a good school go to crap because we get a new superintendent who can't think for herself. She has to have closed door sessions with Russell jacka** Neighbors so he can tell her what to do. WHAT A MESS!!!!!
is this fact or rumor bout Gibson ?
Duh

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Where did price go?
Whatever

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

crazy wrote:
These decisions were made before Dr T left....Dr. Martin nor Mr. Neighbors had anything to do with it. The parties involved knew about this before school was out. Which was before Dr. Martin was here.
WrongLiar

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
These decisions were made before Dr T left....Dr. Martin nor Mr. Neighbors had anything to do with it. The parties involved knew about this before school was out. Which was before Dr. Martin was here.
You are either ignorant or just an old fasion liar. I know what you are saying is a lie for a fact. Dr.T is gone so, hunt another vilian!!!

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Prove it's a lie then..
false

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a far cry from the truth. In fact, the principals involved were the very last to find out...just days ago. I don't know where you got your info, but it is extremely inaccurate. Ask anyone involved...
terry

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

T did this everone is upset adout MR . HUGEs. he was good to the kids and family .
crazy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

I know for a FACT that these decisions were NOT made before Dr. T left and the parties involved did not know until after the fact. Heard a couple got text messages after the board meeting informing them. It is all her doing exactly what she is being told. Wish the other board members would put Russell in his place.
WrongLiar

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

I will not say you are lying, but I will tell you the Lady is very much making her own decisions and making the contacts herself and its all been done during this week. I am not a fan of Russell and did not vote for him, but he is not guilty this time. First ever!!!
Someone Who Knows

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Duh wrote:
Where did price go?
Table Rock Middle School (Glen Alpine)
Enough

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Someone Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Table Rock Middle School (Glen Alpine)
He did not. He is still at MHS. 95% of what is on here is wrong. Just gossip. Don't post unless it is acurate. It is just annoying!
Enough

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text> is this fact or rumor bout Gibson ?
Rumor just like most everything else here.
Homie

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Did mrs Gibson get moved?
crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Price did leave, got a job at Table Rock. As for Gibson, I am 95% sure about her. That is the only one I have not confirmed 100%. Hate to tell you Enough but these are accurate and not rumor.
Funny

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not. He is still at MHS. 95% of what is on here is wrong. Just gossip. Don't post unless it is acurate. It is just annoying!
Are you being proved wrong Enough?? HAHAHAHA!!!
Wait till you see everything else the woman has planned!!
Picking her was a royal screw up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 23 min Victoria 58,015
Jacob robinson sex offender 31 min dangit 9
Living with Bipolar Disorder 1 hr Current Epoch 4
Shane Webb POS 1 hr Current Epoch 3
jv baseball 1 hr sad 8
Robbie Shumate` (Jun '12) 2 hr fromme 15
rat list (Jul '10) 7 hr Dvonte Jackson 93
who shot lional Ferguson 15 hr Keisha1413 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs