Will Baptist vote for rhomney and take a chance on burning in hell

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
rid-x

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 8, 2012
 
I have voted republican all my life but this is the last straw. Write-in ron paul.
Citizen

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 8, 2012
 
Rhomney has my vote
lmmfgdao

Clearwater, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 9, 2012
 
rid-x wrote:
I have voted republican all my life but this is the last straw. Write-in ron paul.
all ur crazy posts r starting 2 make me wondering if what ever it is u r isnt a cult.
bulldogreporter

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 9, 2012
 
Just in--- Baptist will refrain from voting unless in 1%
please vote fr ron paul

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 9, 2012
 
so that obama will win
mormons R nuts 2

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

“They’ve been trying since the beginning to get someone in the presidency, because they believe they have to establish their authority so when Jesus comes to Earth, the Mormon Church will take control of the government and the Mormons will be the government of God on Earth.”

Romney believes:

He will become a “god” in the afterlife and be given his own planet

Satan is Jesus’ literal brother

Jesus was not born of a virgin birth

He will be given his own afterlife kingdom where he will have sexual relations with his wife, Ann, to populate his kingdom with spirit children as God the Father Himself has a wife on His own planet.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/10/354721/
BrotherDuncan

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mormons R nuts 2 wrote:
“They’ve been trying since the beginning to get someone in the presidency, because they believe they have to establish their authority so when Jesus comes to Earth, the Mormon Church will take control of the government and the Mormons will be the government of God on Earth.”
Romney believes:
He will become a “god” in the afterlife and be given his own planet
Satan is Jesus’ literal brother
Jesus was not born of a virgin birth
He will be given his own afterlife kingdom where he will have sexual relations with his wife, Ann, to populate his kingdom with spirit children as God the Father Himself has a wife on His own planet.
http://www.wnd.com/2011/10/354721/
Thanks for clearing this up for our church.Hopefully all Gods preachers knowing they are basicrepubs will listen an accept these facts which are not lies,God strike me dead if they are, and stop the devil in his tracks. A mormon leading America is like a fox minding the hen house. Preachers you probably do not read topics, but members of churches standup against the worse tyranny America has ever faced.
stupid brother duncan

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BrotherDuncan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for clearing this up for our church.Hopefully all Gods preachers knowing they are basicrepubs will listen an accept these facts which are not lies,God strike me dead if they are, and stop the devil in his tracks. A mormon leading America is like a fox minding the hen house. Preachers you probably do not read topics, but members of churches standup against the worse tyranny America has ever faced.
Do you believe every thing you read?

Duh....
stupid me
Mee

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 12, 2012
 
mormons R nuts 2 wrote:
“They’ve been trying since the beginning to get someone in the presidency, because they believe they have to establish their authority so when Jesus comes to Earth, the Mormon Church will take control of the government and the Mormons will be the government of God on Earth.”
Romney believes:
He will become a “god” in the afterlife and be given his own planet
Satan is Jesus’ literal brother
Jesus was not born of a virgin birth
He will be given his own afterlife kingdom where he will have sexual relations with his wife, Ann, to populate his kingdom with spirit children as God the Father Himself has a wife on His own planet.
http://www.wnd.com/2011/10/354721/
This really sounds like something the Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Groups would put out there...you know, a hate remark against another group of people just to knock something they're doing...
paw kettle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

let me understand this, you people are saying its wrong, to vote for a mormon, but its okay to vote for a muslim,

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 13, 2012
 
religion is of no importance.
that said, mormons are less nuts than christians.
chrristianity the birthplace of ridiculous ideals.
no secrets

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 13, 2012
 
sevenSecrets wrote:
religion is of no importance.
that said, mormons are less nuts than christians.
chrristianity the birthplace of ridiculous ideals.
Mormonism is manmade, not religion brought to us by the Bible. In your home it may be ridiculous because you do not believe Jesus shed his blood for you to have grace. Mormonism is a secret,monetary belief to take over and change God as christians have known Him for thousands of years. You need to talk to one. go to church at a latter day saints and then you might understand their goals. You just have no education of the mormon sect.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 16, 2012
 
no secrets wrote:
<quoted text>Mormonism is manmade, not religion brought to us by the Bible. In your home it may be ridiculous because you do not believe Jesus shed his blood for you to have grace. Mormonism is a secret,monetary belief to take over and change God as christians have known Him for thousands of years. You need to talk to one. go to church at a latter day saints and then you might understand their goals. You just have no education of the mormon sect.
I have much education on the subject of religion, a little i admit on mormonism, but much on religion as a whole. your above conspiracy theories only enhance my statement even more. Ridiculous.
If you want to have a country governed by religion, move to iran, or read the constitution and shut the fk up.
I believe the church to be the weapon of man to enforce his beliefs to another, you use your bibles as swords, and your beliefs as inescapable walls.
What God could condone the perverseness of religion.
Your laws were made by a man.
Your words were written by a man.
i trust no man.
uhh

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 17, 2012
 
People are just wow how can you know what any church really believes if you don't go to it? You can't. But waterrr

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 17, 2012
 
uhh wrote:
People are just wow how can you know what any church really believes if you don't go to it? You can't. But waterrr
i went to church. i read and studied the bible. for years i could not come to a standing. now i have. i have moved sides. i have watched the actions of church, and it has done everything possible to hold man back.
How can God be behind that.
Really

Pageland, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 17, 2012
 
In the bible it says that Jesus puts up and takes down the rulers of countries....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min TSF 49,393
Shane Carroll and Shaina Mack 16 min Hargraves 10
Deraine Henry 36 min best of luck 6
Nathaniel and Tiffany the slut 2 hr Brittany 8
clif epley and crazy a** yankee 8 hr big toe 2
What happened to The McCool girls an they Mom K... 10 hr question 1
Gospel news: Big night of music coming to Don G... 10 hr Nathaniel roland 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••