candid camera

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Why do people photo shop pics? It doesn't make any sense to me because when you see them in person it's pretty obvious!!
tina

Marion, NC

#2 Jun 4, 2012
candid camera wrote:
Why do people photo shop pics? It doesn't make any sense to me because when you see them in person it's pretty obvious!!
To make dogs like myself look good so low life's like you will have them.
LOL

Burnsville, NC

#3 Jun 4, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>To make dogs like myself look good so low life's like you will have them.
good one & photoshopping can't help some :(
please

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>good one & photoshopping can't help some :(
got that right
geez

Weaverville, NC

#5 Jun 6, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>To make dogs like myself look good so low life's like you will have them.
low life's are the ones who post about stupid stuff like this
tina

Marion, NC

#6 Jun 6, 2012
geez wrote:
<quoted text>low life's are the ones who post about stupid stuff like this
Yes I am a low life dog I know.
tina

Marion, NC

#7 Jun 6, 2012
geez wrote:
<quoted text>low life's are the ones who post about stupid stuff like this
Wait are you not posting on here so we both are low lives right.
crazy

Weaverville, NC

#8 Jun 7, 2012
tina wrote:
<quoted text>Wait are you not posting on here so we both are low lives right.
I was referring to post like these! Always trying to start stuff
tina

Morganton, NC

#9 Jun 7, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to post like these! Always trying to start stuff
Ok I got it sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Cure could be Next! 35 min Nasty 4
All the facts you need to know. 3 hr ashtroth 2
Cost for marriage at the courthouse (Feb '13) 15 hr Burner99 20
Old Studio release threatens "Selma" profits an... 22 hr Nappy Bummpo 4
Another of God's little "creatures" 22 hr Cliven 254
Most despisd President ever>>>> Barry Soetoro 22 hr Nappy Bummpo 10
Reort your neighbors to the Thought Police.! (Dec '13) Fri Rabbi Icutcherpec... 6
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:31PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl