Mormons bury kittens alive

Posted in the Marion Forum

No to cults

Asheville, NC

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Is this the kind of people you want running our country?

cult accused of sending kitten BURIED ALIVE in concrete to threaten man who deserted polygamous sect.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21712...
OMG

Weaverville, NC

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Well when I was a growin up we just used to put them in a sack of rocks and throw them in the river! Boy they went to a lot of trouble!
Morgana26

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
To be fair, from what I understand those were fundamentalist Mormons, the polygamy kind. Fundamentalists are always crazy and illogical, whether Christian, Muslim, Atheist, or whatever. Most mainstream Mormons don't support burying kittens in concrete, and it's crazy to think they do.
careful

Weaverville, NC

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Morgana26 wrote:
To be fair, from what I understand those were fundamentalist Mormons, the polygamy kind. Fundamentalists are always crazy and illogical, whether Christian, Muslim, Atheist, or whatever. Most mainstream Mormons don't support burying kittens in concrete, and it's crazy to think they do.
Did you ever read the book of Mormon? Read it. Scary stuff!
mormonbob

Mars Hill, NC

#5 Jul 11, 2012
careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read the book of Mormon? Read it. Scary stuff!
You got it wrong that scripture is not referring to animalcats,we used to call our third wifeback kitten, we married her for the beauty the cats display. Playful,hairy,and ready for excitment.
Careful

Weaverville, NC

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Like a said scary! Do you know they believe that the Indians are lost tribes of Isreal! Man that is messed up! They send archaeologists to Mexico to try to prove their made up scriptures! Crazy!
Careful

Weaverville, NC

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Ask a Mormon about their protective underware! Crazy!
RID-X

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2012
So you are telling us we have to choose between a Mormon who buries live kittens and a Marxist Chicago thug who eats puppies? Dang.
mormonbob

Mars Hill, NC

#9 Jul 11, 2012
They may pay boehners way out of hell if he would convert from alcoholism.
Crazy

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
If you guys are going to make things up about Mormons, at least make it somewhat believable!
Hello

Weaverville, NC

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Crazy wrote:
If you guys are going to make things up about Mormons, at least make it somewhat believable!
Read the book of Mormom! Talk to some of them!
Richard

London, UK

#12 Jul 12, 2012
OMG wrote:
Well when I was a growin up we just used to put them in a sack of rocks and throw them in the river! Boy they went to a lot of trouble!
People like you should shot on sight. A waste of good oxygen.
Mee

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jul 12, 2012
I don't think religious beliefs should ever be an issue for debate UNLESS said candidate makes that a platform for his/her election campaign...Religion also has no place in the White House.
mormonbob

Weaverville, NC

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Mee wrote:
I don't think religious beliefs should ever be an issue for debate UNLESS said candidate makes that a platform for his/her election campaign...Religion also has no place in the White House.
Itdoes if you are mormon. You put mormonism first, before government, before America, before Americans.
Dog

Mars Hill, NC

#15 Jul 12, 2012
mormons are stupid , and so is Joseph Smith, he was the biggest cockgobbler of them all, they believe in the stupidest crap just like them scientoligists and christians.
christiancat

Asheville, NC

#16 Jul 13, 2012
All us cats hate them. Some of them think they have already become god on earth. What gets me some preachers who actually believe in hell believe their lies.
maw kettle

Asheville, NC

#17 Jul 13, 2012
christiancat wrote:
All us cats hate them. Some of them think they have already become god on earth. What gets me some preachers who actually believe in hell believe their lies.
I want to believe their lies just like I believed littlebush. Because of their wealth I want to be like them and have mansions on this earth an be a god with wives in the hereafter.
RID-X

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2012
God help us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peta wants to save a few Negroes for the Zoo's 1 hr Cliven 2
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 1 hr yeah yeah 47
African caught raping a goat. 2 hr Robert J Carpenter 10
Blacks; Destroying neighborhoods since 1865. 2 hr Robert J Carpenter 4
The Corner Tavern 3 hr Diamond 25
Get ready for major chimout 4 hr A Anglin 3
Brett Clontz 4 hr Ccc 4
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion Jobs