Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

A gentleman is sorry you all are annoyed by his speaking in the third person. He asks if you all would prefer he act like others in the forum and misspell words and post sentences full of grammatical errors.
i think

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

A Gentleman wrote:
A gentleman is sorry you all are annoyed by his speaking in the third person. He asks if you all would prefer he act like others in the forum and misspell words and post sentences full of grammatical errors.
Personally that you are hilarious. I'm sure you don't speak that way in person. You've just created this character on here, and it's humorous, and different. And yes, thank God you don't type like you're missing several letters on your keyboard. And are possibly high.(Which of course is very possible with half the people that post on here.)
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

A Gentleman wrote:
To each his own. I worked with psychiatric patients who referred to themselves in the third person and it is giving me flashbacks. You don't sound psychotic, so carry on I suppose. My spelling in usually perfect and my sentence structure complete, but I prefer to speak as if it's coming from within and not the imaginary version of me. Although, rest assured "omg" is as far from the real me as it gets.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

A Gentleman wrote:
so tell us why do you speak in the third person? i dont find it as annoying as much as i do a little on the creepy side...
a lady isn't trying to be rude,:) just wondering?
i SEAY youuu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

just me wrote:
All I can sa y is he pulled me the other day and he is sexy. WOW. Even though he gave me a ticket I wasnt mad.
. Yes maam I agree that randy seay is a sexy sexy man.... He could cuff me any time any place...his wife is a lucky lucky woman, even though she has cheated on him I'm aware, so don't be so sure that he doesn't do the same to her..... I know for a physical fact..... He's even sexier in nothing but his badge ;)
chrystal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

i SEAY youuu wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes maam I agree that randy seay is a sexy sexy man.... He could cuff me any time any place...his wife is a lucky lucky woman, even though she has cheated on him I'm aware, so don't be so sure that he doesn't do the same to her..... I know for a physical fact..... He's even sexier in nothing but his badge ;)
you do know you are defaming his and his wifes characters. this is libel. not even in your sleaziest dreams could you ever get a man like him.
jie

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

he ain't that hot..... but i'd still do him.... or let him do me... either way would work...
info 4 u

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

When he used to work at a home improvement store he was a very rude person and mean to his then girlfriend.
keepin it real

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

... he's a ho. always up on sum young piece somewhere. kinda makes you sick once you hear him talk and realize how egotistical he is. a real letdown considering he's ok to look at.
Randy Shame

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

keepin it real wrote:
... he's a ho. always up on sum young piece somewhere. kinda makes you sick once you hear him talk and realize how egotistical he is. a real letdown considering he's ok to look at.
. Totally agree, he has cheated more times than you can count on both hands - even brags about it, says each time he gets caught all he has to do is stop for a while, profess his "love" and go to church a few times and all is forgiven. So sad.
Praying for his Family

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Yes, he is definitely a cheater. I worked at a pizza place in town- he started coming in and chatting up my friend who also worked there. Let's just say things moved quickly, but as soon as my friend found out he had a wife and a baby she broke things off. I pray for his family :(
Thats messed up

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

You need to pray for yourself. That is really f**ked up that you would put this on here. If you truly felt bad for his wife you wouldn't talk about it especially on this website. It's hard having a baby and everything you deal with the last thing she needs is some stupid bitch getting on here running her mouth. You are praying for her? What the hell? You just slapped her in the face posting this shit. This is an old thread from a year ago. Some people(mainly you) are a waste of air. I tell you what..I will pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tasha patton 12 min wow 2
steven cash (Feb '12) 29 min missthing 20
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr State of Florida 49,601
TJ / autumn Boyd's BD 2 hr wow 9
Barbara Barr 2 hr Kasey 16
Westboro Baptist Church Leader Passes 7 hr Freddy Pineapples 15
Gay Republicans 8 hr William 23
•••
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marion Jobs