Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justme

Marion, NC

#1 Jul 11, 2011
We heard someone got stabbed. Does anyone know if the person is ok. I hope so.
Inglesman

Mars Hill, NC

#3 Jul 11, 2011
I work at ingles and I was there when it happened. One of the produce guys got his neck slit by a guy that always sits out on a bench infront of our store. The guy accused had to be tazered in order for the knife to be dropped. The produce guy is fine. I saw him at about 12 am this morning. He said he moved his neck back just in time. It might of cutt something major if he didnt.

“Well yeah...”

Since: Sep 09

Right next to ya

#4 Jul 11, 2011
That 50ish guy with a blondish mullet?(OK I know that is a messed up sentence but if you've seen him it works)
seriously

Marion, NC

#5 Jul 11, 2011
I have been hoping for a long time that someone would tell him to go away. He freaks me out. Some people just give you a bad feeling, and he is one of them. I like the guy who walks through fast as lightning wearing head phones. Some people would say he is the one that scares them, but I think he is harmless.
justme

Marion, NC

#6 Jul 11, 2011
I heard who had done it. He always creeped me out when I went out there with my baby. Very glad the employee is going to be ok.
Glen-wood

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2011
Just walked by him Saturday night there. I did have my concealed .380 in my pocket. Too bad I didn't say something about the smoke. There would have been no wasted money on a trial...
guy that sits on bench

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2011
I got tired of that sum b*tch giving me dirty looks when I was squeezin cantaloupes!!!!!

Since: Oct 09

AOL

#9 Jul 11, 2011
Oh no! Things like that never happened when I lived in Marion, back in the '70's! What's going on there?
From The Hood

Marion, NC

#10 Jul 12, 2011
Rap Music
irritated

Morganton, NC

#11 Jul 12, 2011
guy that sits on bench wrote:
I got tired of that sum b*tch giving me dirty looks when I was squeezin cantaloupes!!!!!
It's a tad to soon for jokes I think. Maybe in like a month or two
GoFigure

Marion, NC

#12 Jul 12, 2011
Well, that's what happens Ingles when you let a GD vagrant hang out inside and outside your store all day. I guess maybe McDonald's will get the picture as well since that was his other hang out....I saw this guy everytime I was at one or the other place. Well now he's got what he wanted probably, two hots and a cot......and all at the expense of you idiots putting your customers at risk. Thanks!

Since: May 11

Burnsville, NC

#13 Jul 12, 2011
GoFigure wrote:
Well, that's what happens Ingles when you let a GD vagrant hang out inside and outside your store all day. I guess maybe McDonald's will get the picture as well since that was his other hang out....I saw this guy everytime I was at one or the other place. Well now he's got what he wanted probably, two hots and a cot......and all at the expense of you idiots putting your customers at risk. Thanks!
ABSOLUTELY!!!! I couldn't have said that better! This psycho freak used to live in his car outside of another local business I will not mention the name of. I told the owner then (about 2-3 years ago) that this guy needed to go and could be dangerous. He finally go the message and sent him on his way...guess that's when McDonalds inherited him. Why do the owners/managers of these businesses allow people like this to just hang around? Mr. Kelly of McDonalds should have known better then! Guess everyone will get the message know. Just glad the victim was not seriously injured.
LYNN

Burnsville, NC

#14 Jul 12, 2011
Oh My gosh! I wonderd why he was always on that bench! He always smiled at me and said hello and told me he lived near there. He freaked me out also and I wondered why ingles would allow him to stay out there ALL the time. I always parked on the other end so as to not walk past him! Why did he stab the produce guy? I hope he stays away!
lulz

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jul 13, 2011
irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a tad to soon for jokes I think. Maybe in like a month or two
Wrong....as soon as we saw the words "produce guy is fine"...jokes were ok.
kool rob

Mars Hill, NC

#16 Jul 13, 2011
seriously wrote:
I have been hoping for a long time that someone would tell him to go away. He freaks me out. Some people just give you a bad feeling, and he is one of them. I like the guy who walks through fast as lightning wearing head phones. Some people would say he is the one that scares them, but I think he is harmless.
The guy with the headphones is "Cool Rob"
lulz

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jul 13, 2011
Yeah, Cool Rob wouldn't hurt a fly and even if he did attempt to, the fly could lay him out in 2 seconds. Cool Rob is a perfect example of most McDowell County residents. Going through life with no direction, no goals, no destination.
RID-X

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2011
lulz, we resent your remarks! We have directions to the welfare office, goals-- get our checks, and destination-- beer store.
BugBGone

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2011
RID-X wrote:
lulz, we resent your remarks! We have directions to the welfare office, goals-- get our checks, and destination-- beer store.
I agree. I've always had goals. I wanted to have babys before i turned 20 and now i'm 24 and have 4 with 4 difrent baby daddy's. I picked good too cause they all pay me. How many can say that around these parts? don't be saying we don't have goals! I even finished middle school! First one in my clan to do it too! So Rid-X is write.
nojoke

Marion, NC

#20 Jul 26, 2011
Cool Rob is sweet and harmless.We used to invite to our cookouts alot and give him a ride if he got caught in a thunderstorm while he was walking..He works and the perfect example comment pisses me off.He walks to work I don't know too many people that would do that.He gets beat up and robbed of his money that he has earned.He used to work at Baxters cleaning bathrooms.He is a nice guy...Lulz you are an idiot don't open your big mouth about people you don't know anything about.You let me roll up on someone doing something mean to cool Rob,it will be the last time!
former ingles employee

Nashville, TN

#21 Aug 3, 2011
I was wondering what happened to the old hobo that was always there. Its been over 4 yrs since I worked there and he has always hung out there and didn't talk to any1 even if u tried. He did creep a lot of people out I used to hold my knife in my hand opened in my pocket it when I had 2 walk by him. And the guy that walks thru the store is cool rob he walks thru about every store in marion all the time and a hell of a nice guy. Bit of a bum but he'd give ya the shirt off his back if u needed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nebo meth ho 12 min Ignorance isa Dis... 4
who shot lional Ferguson 16 min Ignorance isa Dis... 49
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 30 min Victoria 58,819
anyone in old fort? 4 hr fastbreak 2
chris cheek 9 hr whatever 1
Name of the Grill on Five Lane? (Sep '09) 9 hr memories57 109
Rescue Squad 11 hr IfYouAskMe 3
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marion Jobs

•••