|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

Ummm wrote:
Omg, someone link me to the group and let me know some of the things they try to regulate. I'll troll the hell out of it.
Please do it! Its mcdowell county online yardsale.

I wanna watch. Im going to list my poo.
Brunette Barbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Can I sell kisses and hugs? I'm lonely
Ummm

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

The trolling will start tonight (or tomorrow, if I get motivated to study for finals tonight).

Since: Oct 11

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Okay guys, seriously? You think the ladies that run it need to get lives, but you guys think it will be fun to troll the site? Hello pot, I would like you to meet kettle.
GrEaTDaY

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

I have seen the site's and really get a life people ! Over a crap load of used stuff. First get off your ass get a job. If you can stay and play on the site's you can get off your ass and work. The one's that stay on there also post half naked pics of them self answer their on post break up marriage. I can't stand it I am gonna delete it and face book after this. It's ok to show a pic of your family having a good day tell us about your day what you did if it is productive. But put clothes on your ass and get a job don't let facebook and yard sale link's run your life. I don't wanna know about your doctor visit and how you havent work but oh you are working and I hope to god your boss has not seen your post. Take a long look in the mirror and see who you are. and this goes for a few people out ther
Give me a break

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Are you kidding me come on if you don't care so much why comment? No admin on this site picks on anyone they only ask that you or anyone else as a member follow the rules that helps keep the site running smoothly!
who cares wrote:
I think that Mcdowell nc online yard sale takes this group thing to seriously I mean really telling people how they should write out there ads .I also see them call it a site . They are not a web site just a group on someone's facebook page . When I watch this group without buying or selling just watch, I see them treat people differently.They pick someone out of crowd of people doing the same thing and only pick on the one they don't like or the one who didn't praise them for being admins. and agree with everything they say and do .As for people saying it is personal and cowards hiding and they, these girls have friends and family well that goes both ways the people they call out and pick on have friends and family . Those mean women on that group know exactly what they are doing .I know how mean and jealous some women can be and this is the perfect example of just that jealous women with to much damn time on there hands .The owner of the group should take back control of her group.That would solve all of it .
Bull

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

That is all I keep seeing oh we are trying to keep the site running smoothly It will run smoothly without you witches on there telling people how they should place there ad, what they should ask, and where they should meet. Mind your own ,I am sure that something at your home needs your attention. Let these people sell and buy you don't have to be there for every single transaction. I bet that if something goes wrong that it will be within minutes that you Admins. will know . You can once again abandon your family and take care of this yard sale group that really doesn't need you at all. All of them lie no one does not nothing for free and the Admins. are not getting paid Hmmm? so why are they doing this again? Can anyone say POWER TRIP lol!!! Chill out ladies all good things come to an end!
GETALIFE

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

HONESTLY WHO GIVES A FU** ABOUT IT...LMAO THIS IS LAME....EITHER WAY...IT DONT REALLY MATTER AND IT SHOULDNT EFFECT U....THERE IS REAL ISSUES IN THE WORLD LIKE WORLD HUNGER AND HOMELESS PPL AND U WANNA BITCH A BOUT A YARD SALE SITE...DAMN
LMAO

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Sorry, just can't stop laughing at the lack of knowledge here! To the original poster...(wait gotta stop laughing to I can type) thinks the profile pic of an admin is really her!! ROTFLMAO...it's a picture of The Mad Hatter! That's where the fuzzy hair and exploded bag of makeup comes from! DUMBASS...so you can see where these opinions are coming from! Uneducated idiots that want to sit and ridicule others while remaining unknown.(whew...okay, thanks for the laugh!)
Wooopity_Doo

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Hey guys, how about the ones on here that hate the site actually go do something about being banished from the site.... Make a threat so some of the IDIOTS admins. on there that say they've been threatened actually have some evidence to take to their "law enforcement".. Someone simply has a dissagreement bit###s break loose ban you and start all the bull, and YOU get blamed....
hahaha

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

I just love when other sites talk junk with 114 comments of people talking shit and i put m 2 cents in (very nicely) and get removed.. haha! not the yard sale group but the other one talking about them.... she said the authorites got in touch with her to get the admins of the yard sale sites names. haha! what kind of authorites go thru 4000 members and choose just 1 to question... stupid people.
Whadajoke

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

Yes...that crazy woman with the McDowell County Barter group! She removed me as well when I gave my opinion and ask her why she removed that young boy when she was there moaning about being removed from the yard sale group. Didn't she do to him what she was pitching her 3 year old fit over getting done to her? GROW up darling! Her FB page is obviously fake too! A cat head on a human body? Sounds like she's hiding something. Perhaps she's from Mars, she is a little OFF her rocker...OBVIOUSLY! Like the FBI contacted HER to go after a site for selling used mattresses and fake Coach purses.
captain spaulding

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

i do good flooring and need work
LMAO not

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

I think the person who posted that comment actual knows the people they are speaking of. I mean it's not to hard to figure out, I know who they were talking about and I didn't have to go look at profile pics and I knew exactly who they were speaking about. I mean come on how big is Marion so you can quit laughing Mad hatter. They weren't basing it on your profile pic of the mad hatter, lol. They were talking about the amount of blush smeared on her face from chin to forehead I saw it too.
fishy_group

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Yeah I saw that group. Its a bad place to list anything from the looks of it. You can see on the page where they are being mean to people that are listing or asking questions about how to list. You would think that FB would be alerted to them by now and do something. Apparently them ladies from McDowell county online yard sales needs some kind of life.
bringitdown

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Ummm wrote:
The trolling will start tonight (or tomorrow, if I get motivated to study for finals tonight).
Please tell me that this was done... Lets all give em hell...
twice isnt nice

Old Fort, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

twice as nice is as bad as the mcdowell yard sale on line site. you really do have to watch those people. they will try to sell anything and if you comment or say anything about the products that someone is selling an administrator will delete your post and send you a private message telling you not to comment. i just called someone out for false/misleading information that others should know and i was told that i was being rude. my comment was deleted and it was not rude. both sites have flaws. i no longer post items for sale because of the trouble and drama. not worth 2 dollars to me.
wow

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

come on people you are trying to talk about people you don't even know and the admins need to get a life really! I would say most who have negative comments are banned from this site and couldn't follow rules!!! Wow get over it
Money

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

I love it! My neighbor bought a used jacket amd it had almost $500 in the pocket!
really

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

LMAO not wrote:
I think the person who posted that comment actual knows the people they are speaking of. I mean it's not to hard to figure out, I know who they were talking about and I didn't have to go look at profile pics and I knew exactly who they were speaking about. I mean come on how big is Marion so you can quit laughing Mad hatter. They weren't basing it on your profile pic of the mad hatter, lol. They were talking about the amount of blush smeared on her face from chin to forehead I saw it too.
Who is this person you are talking about? The actual person you're speaking of is a friend and she barely wears makeup, so you have to have her mixed up with someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 min Victoria 58,206
Robbie Shumate` (Jun '12) 23 min Janice 16
meth ho ho ho 1 hr jason 1
jv baseball 3 hr Really 15
who shot lional Ferguson 16 hr lol 24
Living with Bipolar Disorder 16 hr MyMindMutates 8
RogerInman 16 hr sasa 7

Search the Marion Forum:
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters