Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

When i go to a store to shop, i do not have to get the ok from the store manager to shop there.. the store manager also does not tell me how to shop either... end.
Quackers

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

Honestly, stop making up new names to like and agree on your own post. Someone needs attention huh? Drama Queen!! <insert HUGE eye roll>

“blah”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

Quackers wrote:
Honestly, stop making up new names to like and agree on your own post. Someone needs attention huh? Drama Queen!! <insert HUGE eye roll>
Lol that is annoying!
Never satisfied

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

I LOVE the yardsale! I have sold a few things, and also gotten some great deals on there. If I didn't like it, though, it would be pretty simple to fix..... If you like it, use it.....if you don't, delete it......quite simple, really. Or I guess you could come on Topix and complain instead..........

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Never satisfied wrote:
I LOVE the yardsale! I have sold a few things, and also gotten some great deals on there. If I didn't like it, though, it would be pretty simple to fix..... If you like it, use it.....if you don't, delete it......quite simple, really. Or I guess you could come on Topix and complain instead..........
If someone tried to sell you something that smelled like cat piss you would be never satisfied.
who cares

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

That is my post and I did not make up names to agree with my own post .Quakers This is anonymous site why would I do that .
Get over urself

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

who cares wrote:
That is my post and I did not make up names to agree with my own post .Quakers This is anonymous site why would I do that .
Maybe bc you want it to look like you have othes supporting you....Which you dont!
pam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Get over urself wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe bc you want it to look like you have othes supporting you....Which you dont!
I support them

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

shutterbug wrote:
I think the original owner of that group should over see everything the admins do or say. I mean after all they are her customers using her Facebook page. I would want to know what was going on cause really everything they do reflects the owner. she should take that more seriously ,she has alot of members and good service usually starts with the employees .The customer is always right. I know it is all free but if they want to act like its a demanding job then they should treat it that way.Rules are for everyone like they say so I think they should have rules also .I don't think an admin should jump in the middle of a transaction thats between the buyer and seller . Why don't the admins. speak when spoken to.Questions about the item are for the buyer .
They are her customers using her Facebook page? I'm pretty sure she has no customers and this is a non-profit group with volunteer administrators.

So no... they are not her customers.
Get over urself

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Cooper Discoverer wrote:
<quoted text>
They are her customers using her Facebook page? I'm pretty sure she has no customers and this is a non-profit group with volunteer administrators.
So no... they are not her customers.
Agree....They arent using her Fbook page either....any1 can start a group and that is what it is,a group....any1 who sells on that page pockets all the $ for the item they sold. And for the person that started it....she never did anything but complain about every1 in the group, buyers/sellers...thats why she told other ppl to be admins....She never sold anything...
shutterbug

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

well I am pretty sure if she deletes her group you don't have a group anymore you will have to start your own . and admins shouldn't talk about her like that . customers is an example you are on her group page right her Facebook account right?? I am sure you knew what I meant. I mean her account belongs to her not the admins if she didn't want to do anything with it she didn't have to its hers.
Get over urself

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Well if you check the person that started it is no longer there....so really it isnt hers....and any1 can leave the group at anytime and still the groups goes on.....Next subject...ths is boring...
(big yawn)
who cares

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

I don't care about supporters I have a real job . I am not fooling around at yard sales all day killing time and wasting away . I mean really is a yard sale a worthy cause for all this passionate speeches I see on here .I think you need some support you are doing all this for free right? you don't get any respect? I would rethink exactly what you are getting out of this again.
We Call em Rumppumpers

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Well just maybe he/she just like's to do that just like the Democrats enjoy the bird shit on the tables at the BBQ Hut.
Dingbat

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone tried to sell you something that smelled like cat piss you would be never satisfied.
IF you are STUPID enough to BUY something that smells like cat piss then it's on you IDIOT! Everyone has the sense of smell and the ability to say, "No thank you!" at the time of meeting OR...perhaps ASK ahead of time if the item is from a PET FREE HOME. It's called common sense and last I checked, it's free...it just has to be applied.

“blah”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Dingbat wrote:
<quoted text>IF you are STUPID enough to BUY something that smells like cat piss then it's on you IDIOT! Everyone has the sense of smell and the ability to say, "No thank you!" at the time of meeting OR...perhaps ASK ahead of time if the item is from a PET FREE HOME. It's called common sense and last I checked, it's free...it just has to be applied.
The point was people need to either clean their items or at least be honest about things that are wrong. Lose the attitude.
Dingbat

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

cheeriosRnotdonutseeds wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was people need to either clean their items or at least be honest about things that are wrong. Lose the attitude.
I don't have to lose anything! I actually agree with you (to a point), my POINT was that you don't have to BUY those items! There are nasty people in this world and the thing about most of them is...they don't think that they are nasty or have lost touch with reality. NO they shouldn't be selling those items (thought that went without saying), but the buyer has the final say before money exchanges hands.
iamtheinternet

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

Yup, its official. That yard sale group is totally screwed up. The admins are in need of some kind of life. They want to do Facebook employees jobs. McDowell county online yard sales. Bunch of old redneck women that are trying to feel important. Lets all laugh at them together. one... two... three!!! "LOL"

That feels better.:)
jane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

iamtheinternet wrote:
Yup, its official. That yard sale group is totally screwed up. The admins are in need of some kind of life. They want to do Facebook employees jobs. McDowell county online yard sales. Bunch of old redneck women that are trying to feel important. Lets all laugh at them together. one... two... three!!! "LOL"
That feels better.:)
I have to agree if they want to feel important they need to get a real job. I just seen one post where one of them was telling someone how to list something!! Seriously. Let them list it how they want too
Ummm

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Judged:

Omg, someone link me to the group and let me know some of the things they try to regulate. I'll troll the hell out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of298
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
not the father Maury 15 min come on 10
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 30 min State of Florida 49,351
This use to be an informative site!!! 1 hr Will 1
Bear Creek Marina (May '11) 2 hr open 125
William "Girly" Joyce KVK1 2 hr juschecking 12
bear creek marina 4 hr Concerned 9
HNIC claims BonzoScam is working! 4 hr William Joyce KVK1 1
•••
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••