Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments (Page 659)

Showing posts 13,161 - 13,180 of16,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14824
Aug 1, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How many teeth do you have?
None!
Lmfao
What has teeth to do with the number of States?(57 ?)

What is your problem with answering questions?Just can`t do it?

Same ole piss ant.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14825
Aug 1, 2012
 
O.K.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14826
Aug 1, 2012
 
GoForIt wrote:
<quoted text>
No I support Big Stevie's stand, opinion, and courage to speak the truth. That's one more........but I know lotsa fans of Big Stevie!!
Thank you so much for saying that, Go! It is very gratifying, and Big Stevie is humbled by it, and very appreciative. Have a wonderful day, my friend!
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14828
Aug 1, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What has teeth to do with the number of States?(57 ?)
What is your problem with answering questions?Just can`t do it?
Same ole piss ant.
Answer this, when will Romney report to Boot Camp, his deferments have expired. when is he going to do his Duty you chickenshit Liar?
Andy Akers

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14829
Aug 1, 2012
 
Elmer wrote:
I want to know why people keep this going? This shit is over. All your posts amount to nothing.
Then why are you worried?
Andy Akers

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14830
Aug 1, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Answer this, when will Romney report to Boot Camp, his deferments have expired. when is he going to do his Duty you chickenshit Liar?
Why dont you leave that Christian man be, you peice of human garbage! No matter what you think or say; Romney will be the next President and he will win Kentucky! I would like to send you to 'boot camp', my boot up your ass camp!
river run

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14831
Aug 2, 2012
 
what ever
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14833
Aug 2, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Answer this, when will Romney report to Boot Camp, his deferments have expired. when is he going to do his Duty you chickenshit Liar?
About the same time Obama opens his records,shows his real birth certificate,gives his college records,and shows up at an army recruiting station to join.As a kid says"same thing back"!!

Clean up your mouth!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14834
Aug 3, 2012
 
There is a book called Disorder in the Court. These are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters - who had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place.

Some of these are excellent ...

Q: What is your date of birth?

A: July fifteenth.

Q: What year?

A: Every year.

Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the accident?

A: Gucci sweatshirt and Reeboks.

Q: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?

A: Yes.

Q: And what were you doing at that time?

Q: She had three children, right?

A: Yes.

Q: How many were boys?

A: None.

Q: Were there any girls?

Q: How was your first marriage terminated?

A: By death.

Q: By whose death was it terminated?

Q: Can you describe the individual?

A: He was about medium height and had a beard.

Q: Was this a male, or a female?

Q: Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?

A: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.

Q: All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?

A: Oral.

Q: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?

A: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.

Q: And Mr. Dennington was dead at the time?

A: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy on him.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke up that morning?

A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"

Q: And why did that upset you?

A: My name is Susan.

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?

A: No.

Q: Did you check for blood pressure?

A: No.

Q: Did you check for breathing?

A: No.

Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?

A: No.

Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.

Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?

A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14835
Aug 3, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What has teeth to do with the number of States?(57 ?)
What is your problem with answering questions?Just can`t do it?
Same ole piss ant.
Same old chickenshit coward loving pos Liar.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14836
Aug 3, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
About the same time Obama opens his records,shows his real birth certificate,gives his college records,and shows up at an army recruiting station to join.As a kid says"same thing back"!!
Clean up your mouth!
Romney the Draft dodger needs to show his Tax Returns or get out of the Race you chickenshit.
Huh

Evergreen Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14837
Aug 3, 2012
 
Why is this country messed up?
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14838
Aug 3, 2012
 
Andy Akers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you leave that Christian man be, you peice of human garbage! No matter what you think or say; Romney will be the next President and he will win Kentucky! I would like to send you to 'boot camp', my boot up your ass camp!
You stupid pos Romney has no chance at all just like McInsane, Ky does not matter at all.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14839
Aug 3, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney the Draft dodger needs to show his Tax Returns or get out of the Race you chickenshit.
You and the Democrats are fishing,same as Harry saying Romney has paid no taxes/Shut up or fish.Same as calling Romney a draft dodger.Do you know the difference between avoidance from dodging?I dodged it as my entire high school class.It was an all boys school,for your info.We chose the Navy.

You do know there is no law to require showing tax returns,don`t you?

Clean up your mouth piss ant.
me again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14840
Aug 4, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney the Draft dodger needs to show his Tax Returns or get out of the Race you chickenshit.
Hussein Obama needs to show his college records and real birth certificate.
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14841
Aug 4, 2012
 
This is great! You people are going on like you have a choice! You get to pick who was picked for you! Not enough difference between the two to amount to anything. Someone cut the same pile of shit in two, and you are fighting about what side you want to eat!
me again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14842
Aug 4, 2012
 
joejoe wrote:
This is great! You people are going on like you have a choice! You get to pick who was picked for you! Not enough difference between the two to amount to anything. Someone cut the same pile of shit in two, and you are fighting about what side you want to eat!
Anybody is better than Obamy
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14843
Aug 4, 2012
 
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the Democrats are fishing,same as Harry saying Romney has paid no taxes/Shut up or fish.Same as calling Romney a draft dodger.Do you know the difference between avoidance from dodging?I dodged it as my entire high school class.It was an all boys school,for your info.We chose the Navy.
You do know there is no law to require showing tax returns,don`t you?
Clean up your mouth piss ant.
Romney is a yellow coward draft dodger. He has to show his Tax Returns or STFU.

You are a cowardly chickenshit.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14844
Aug 4, 2012
 
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussein Obama needs to show his college records and real birth certificate.
Romney needs to report to Boot Camp and be indicted for Tax Fraud.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14846
Aug 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son. "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"

"But why, Mom? I don't want to go."

"Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."

"Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!"

"Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."

"Give me two reasons why I should go to school."

"Well, for one thing, you're 52 years old, and for another, you're the Principal!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,161 - 13,180 of16,114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,101
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr but now 81,566
Becca adams 3 hr Lmao 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue JOE NASTY 26,182
Randi Williamson (Jan '12) Mon smitten 39
vanda adamson Mon whocares99 1
Shannon Joyce??? Sun june 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••