question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

so some guy texted me and i want to know who this guy is. he is nice but he has never sent me a pic and i'm a lil scared to send him one. kinda sorta if idk him. but anyways i want to knoe if i should "hang out" with him or anything i need to know. i think this is how you spell his last name. billy boge bouge bogg. hell idk. lol
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

know. sorry i mispelled that. ik topix people like to spell everything exactly right. lol. anyways, i appriciate the help from anyone i just need to know if i should attempt this guy. advice?
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

another thing, lmao i'm sorry but please don't "trash" this person. i'm not on here for that and neither should you be. if he isn't a good person just say so. all i can really tell is he is sweet and gives good advice. but idk him. lol
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

hogue
Omg

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Billy hogue. And he's gross. He had sex with a goat one time. And he stinks really bad. And he's not attractive at all, quite repulsive actually .
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

ohhh wow!! maybe i don't need that. that might be why he refused to send me a pic. umm wow. okay. thanks @omg. that's all the info i needed!!(: i really didn't know the guy except talked on the phone and texted. whoops.:)haha. wrong move lol
answer

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

question wrote:
ohhh wow!! maybe i don't need that. that might be why he refused to send me a pic. umm wow. okay. thanks @omg. that's all the info i needed!!(: i really didn't know the guy except talked on the phone and texted. whoops.:)haha. wrong move lol
I pulled up that name on FB. There is one in Dycusburg. I would read his profile if I were you, jus' sayin'
Omg

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Yup, lol. Wasn't trying to trash him, just telling what I know about him. I don't know anything good.
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

he has told me before that he was from dycusburg. i do not own a fb and never will i. this is the only website i get on and really have time for honestly (if i want to know something) and could you let me know what all his fb says? please and thanks.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

So if you have been texting with him why didn't you know what his last name was? It's not like he "spoke" it and you couldn't understand him, in a text it would be clearly typed out? Something sounds suspicious about this thread....
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

we have TALKED and TEXTED. the suspicious thinks Mr or Mrs HAHA, is he said his name on the phone. my bad. see this is what topix is all about dissin shyt. whatever i'm off of here. and thanks to the advise and answers you guys but haha, make some since here yourself. have a wonderful night you guys(:
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

question wrote:
CLEARLY it states, EXCEPT HAVE TALKED ON THE PGONE AND TEXTED. maybe you just didn't see that @haha. so yes mhmm, it's every "suspicious". thanks(:
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

question wrote:
we have TALKED and TEXTED. the suspicious thinks Mr or Mrs HAHA, is he said his name on the phone. my bad. see this is what topix is all about dissin shyt. whatever i'm off of here. and thanks to the advise and answers you guys but haha, make some since here yourself. have a wonderful night you guys(:
it was 3am and i misspelled words. my bad, diss that it's whatever.
GIRLIE

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

katelynn yu can do better than billy..hes gross
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

katlynn? girlie, are you refering to me? my name is Macy actually i'm not saying my last name. i'm from trigg and that's all... not Katlynn..?
Girl

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Your katelynn mincey.. Duuh girl txt me sometime
question

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

No, i'm MACY PEEK. not katlynn Mincy... idon't even know who the hekk that is. WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
just a burger 9 min asking 1
bad tattoos (Feb '12) 35 min Wayne 26
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr greggg hobby 16,032
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr GOTP 139,045
bubba hodge 2 hr yeah think 16
Obese females and lbs of makeup 2 hr Bystander 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,256
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••