|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

guest wrote:
3.50 a gallon is a decent start..
Memphis being a utter sh*thole
Just a couple quick ones
10 min across bridge. BIG money on fuel. Spend big money and you dont have to deal with shitty food, service or envirnoment. People over here in w. mph, stuck in a rut. Grill 83 at The Madison, wonderful. Majestic, wonderful. just to name a couple.

Eads, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Majestic -- Food is average, Overpriced

Grill 83 - WAYYY Overpriced for the quality, wait staff are rude and quick to ignore

Not to mention, pretty much stuck paying at least 5 dollars for parking at both locations, and that's IF there isnt an event downtown because parking on the street is nearly impossible.

When Mi Pubelo is Excellent food and I've never had anything but outstanding service there.
funny

Elko, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

its clear that someone from mi pueblo started this tread
Resident

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

I love Mi Pueblo. My friends & I go there often. Great food, great service. Best Mexican restaurant in Marion or West Memphis that's for sure! Never had a bad experience there & we always enjoy it!
uh huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

To me the one in osceola is better and I do like there waiters more. But the food in the one in Marion is good I've ate there several times. I don't care for one of the lady waiters but the rest are good. I have ate at ameca at Marion and me and my wife will not be going back it was horrible
really

Elko, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

quit posting about your place in order to start shat, u should be ashamed mi pueblo it's really low
hello

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

good food
Lynn

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Well I am sure Mi Pueblo is nice, but I love Ameca!!! Love love it!
Out of Town Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

funny wrote:
its clear that someone from mi pueblo started this tread
No sir/Maam, i am not ffrom MiPueblo, or Ameca.s or any other restaurant.
I was in MArion and we stopped there to eat, and it was excellent. I hopped back on tonight in search of another thread and noticed this one was still quite active.
It seems that those who like Ameca will like Ameca, Those who prefer to go to Memphis will do so etc. But it will not change the fact that I and my family thoroughly enjoyed everything about MiPueblo's and if we have opportunity we will return.
I will also give Marion's Ameca a visit and report on them as well, and it will also be an unbiased report.
I have nothing to win or lose by commenting other than complimenting Marion Arkansas on having a great place to eat that is in a great location, and something that all of Marion should be proud of whether they prefer to eat there or not.
I have several friends that I have recommended to stop and eat there, and so far none have complained. 5 stars Marion, you are doing something right.
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

Ate there and wife had diarrhea bad. She start to compulsively fart at the table and the diarrhea came. Yellow puddle by her leg and we ain't coming back to this shi1thole
uh huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

Lmao if she got the craps faster then her digestive track could process it then maybe she should stick to water and apparently diapers for when out in public
love em

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

I love Mi Pueblos , not only do i love there food but they are honest ,my 5 year old son left his ipod on the window by our table and neither I or his father noticed untill the next afteroon. I really didnt think it would be there but when i went they had it along with other peoples phones and such all in a locked closet and asked me to describe it and then gave it back - I sure know that at most places that would have never ever happed. The worker that found it was honest and so are the other workers there - they have my vote for Best Place To Eat In Marion.
agree!

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

love em wrote:
I love Mi Pueblos , not only do i love there food but they are honest ,my 5 year old son left his ipod on the window by our table and neither I or his father noticed untill the next afteroon. I really didnt think it would be there but when i went they had it along with other peoples phones and such all in a locked closet and asked me to describe it and then gave it back - I sure know that at most places that would have never ever happed. The worker that found it was honest and so are the other workers there - they have my vote for Best Place To Eat In Marion.
I had the same thing happen! I left my iPhone there and went back and they had it! I was pleasantly surprised! Kudos to honest people these days!!!
Oh and mi pueblos is quite tasty!
Someone

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

I will never go back to Mi pueblo in Marion one of the guys that works there sexual harrast me I'm only 15 he was 35
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Someone wrote:
I will never go back to Mi pueblo in Marion one of the guys that works there sexual harrast me I'm only 15 he was 35
If this is true, you need to tell your parents & go to the police. That is unacceptable no matter where you are
Kelly Malone

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

I was in there the other night with my family. Two young ladies sat behind us. They looked like high school girls but yet was drinking. The server brought them there ticket, one girl said i cant pay this its almost $70 . So the other girl asked can we show you our boobs and not pay. As they giggled I figured the waiter would say no I can't do that. Instead he spoke in Spanish and 4 other waiters ran over and stood around the table. It got silent for a moment and then they all laughed. The two girls got up, said we will see you soon and walked out. Keep in mind this was about 9 pm. I know exactly what waiter it was. I am going to speak to the owner about this. I have young children and this is not something I want them to be seeing.
Marion high schooler

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

If you see any of us girls in there, watch the deals we get. Some times we just flirt and get our meal free. The main waiter that will do it for you, is the main guy at the register. Kinda short & stocky.:))

Hope this helps ( well for us YOUNG girls ) hehe
Someone

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true, you need to tell your parents & go to the police. That is unacceptable no matter where you are

I have told them I told them the night it happened and he went to jail but got bailed out the next day now they don't know where he is
Mr Moon

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>.
I have told them I told them the night it happened and he went to jail but got bailed out the next day now they don't know where he is
He got deported.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Tra La la 9,801
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bowser45 938
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 7 hr CabotRes 830
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr I am woman 3,835
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 21 hr Bob 207
Gays marrying (Mar '13) Wed Stop 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••