Grrrl

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Can anyone give me information on this man? Apparently he has a ranch in Maricopa and may be brainwashing young men. Anyone know anything about this?
Passed Thru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Grrrl wrote:
Can anyone give me information on this man? Apparently he has a ranch in Maricopa and may be brainwashing young men. Anyone know anything about this?
This ranch is on Klipstein Canyon Road, west and south of Maricopa, I think, about 12 miles out of town. He gets hitchhikers and homeless teenagers to work there, male only. I passed thru there in the mid-1980s. Not a place I'd go back to. Interesting that it's still there. He was a freak. What do you mean "brainwashing"?
Grrrl

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I'm concerned that it's some type of cult. I have been trying to help a cousin of mine find her son. He was at this ranch at one point. When he last visited his mother he seemed unwell mentally and physically. It's been 9 months since she has seen her son. We did a free internet background check on Don Bobo and some of his associates were infamous people including a murderer.
Passed Thru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

When I was there in the 80s, one of the guys there was on parole for manslaughter. I don't remember anything cult-like about it but that Don person was a pervert who picked up young men off the streets in Los Angeles or hitchhiking, he had drug/sex parties in a big house that he was building there. The ranch workers stayed in a smaller building next to the house. On weekends Don would show up with drugs/alcohol and male prostitutes who would stay in that main house with him. I don't think they kept anyone prisoner there but it was pretty disgusting. Mind you, this was a long time ago, I have no idea what may be going on there now.
Good luck finding who you're looking for. If it helps, I think his father owned an apt. building and a small motel in Los Angeles.
Grrl

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Feeling hopeless

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I hope he rots!!!
justin matich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Grrrl wrote:

yes i can tell u one thing i got his number i been trying to see this person rott he sexually assauled me when i was 17 and he has 3 houses works with gang members drugs up teens and alot more if want to know more call 218 242 90 40 and ask for justin
Chris Escobar

Rapid City, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Maybe someone will smack him over the head with a shovel and bury him out on the property somewhere/ would not wish that place on anyone the reason I would go back would be is to shoot him.
chris escobar

Rapid City, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Grrrl wrote:
well 12068 Klipstein Canyon Rd Maricopa, Ca Your basically held hostage there, unless his mom and dad drop by, and they like you. His parents are probably dead by now but his mom bought me a bus ticket and gave me enough money to make it to south dakota
chris escobar

Rapid City, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Well I don't recommend punching in the address into google maps especially if you spent a few years there. I haven't had a drink in about 13 yrs and God I could use one now.
Sara

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

I am so sorry you had to go through that. Christian Fernandez if a cousin of mine. I don't know where he is now. But he apparently spent time on this ranch. His mom will be happy for the info you gave.
It is over for you now... I pray you heal.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Christia...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maricopa Discussions

Search the Maricopa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Posture ped 200,335
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Twilight sun 7,844
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Remote 15,917
Shelly Moore 4 hr Mom 4
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Jul 21 Racjei 4,885
living in hell Taft ca (Aug '07) Jul 9 Spelling 68
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maricopa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maricopa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE