Hendersonville, TN

#82 May 31, 2012
wow
xray-1

Freeport, FL

#83 May 31, 2012
JumpingJackFlasher wrote:
Get over yourself, Fred Flintstone.
There is one like you in every crowd. So just crawl back in your cave, because you are not ready for the real world in 2012.
No you are the exception to the rule. The vast majority on here are looking at you and see you are a "conspiracy nut!" Worry about your own BS! and quit trying to scare people. You already got you a little following of paranoid ignoramuses, so you'll go to secure medium and stop impeding the free flow of ideas with scare tactics. I could go on but I have more important thing to do than try to explain away your stupidity and smooth over fear from a fool.
Besides you need to be out getting another roll of tin-foil for your new hat.
And for the rest of you that follow this BS and his/her ramblings, think for yourself! Are you lying or committing a act of deformation. If so then you may want to consider repercussions and even being deleted from this forum but if not enjoy your sharing of ideas or BS or what ever and forget the bugger=man or government or anything else. Otherwise, believe me you aren't that big of a threat to anyone to get yourself in trouble over or worry about.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#84 May 31, 2012
Why are you even writing this trash? Get lost and go to bed. Obviously, you are still in hgih school, probably 9th grade, and definitely do not belong here with the adults.
xray-1 wrote:
<quoted text>No you are the exception to the rule. The vast majority on here are looking at you and see you are a "conspiracy nut!" Worry about your own BS! and quit trying to scare people. You already got you a little following of paranoid ignoramuses, so you'll go to secure medium and stop impeding the free flow of ideas with scare tactics. I could go on but I have more important thing to do than try to explain away your stupidity and smooth over fear from a fool.
Besides you need to be out getting another roll of tin-foil for your new hat.
And for the rest of you that follow this BS and his/her ramblings, think for yourself! Are you lying or committing a act of deformation. If so then you may want to consider repercussions and even being deleted from this forum but if not enjoy your sharing of ideas or BS or what ever and forget the bugger=man or government or anything else. Otherwise, believe me you aren't that big of a threat to anyone to get yourself in trouble over or worry about.
xray-1

Freeport, FL

#85 May 31, 2012
JumpingJackFlasher wrote:
Why are you even writing this trash? Get lost and go to bed. Obviously, you are still in hgih school, probably 9th grade, and definitely do not belong here with the adults.
<quoted text>
lIKE SAID PEOPLE! A FOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Shurley

Marianna, FL

#86 Jun 8, 2012
This site should be good for posting local information, not slander. I hope that those who post garbage with intent to harm others are held accountable. I've also done research and yes topix CAN be traced.
Shurley

Marianna, FL

#87 Jun 12, 2012
Nice

Marianna, FL

#88 Aug 9, 2012
Just read an article where $13.8 million was awarded. IP addresses can be traced if ordered by the courts. Stop the intentional bashing and gossip and remember there is never true anonymity. You never know who might pursue an anonymous attack. It is called cyber bullying and it is against the law. If you wouldn't want it posted about you then don't post it about someone else.
David W Harbin

United States

#89 Aug 9, 2012
Some people are not afraid to stand behind what they post.

It is the weasels who hide behind anonymous users that create the problems.

In Bay County they are supposed to be doing a criminal investigation of users posting perverted libel, death threats, stealing identities, ect...but the problem is they are probably THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS THAT HAVE SWORN TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THAT ARE USING "HATE SPEECH" TO TRY TO CURTAIL "FREE SPEECH!"

I used to post under the registered user "Panamaed" but the ones that stalk on Topix control moderation too.
Again

Marianna, FL

#90 May 28, 2013
Don't post slanderous comments and you have nothing to worry about. All devices can be traced. News report proves that comments can be traced.
help

Eastpoint, FL

#91 May 28, 2013
Is someone scared of the truth????
Carry On

Bristol, FL

#92 May 28, 2013
Law enforcement is already stretched. I highly doubt they are worried about who's making fun of the Elks Club or bitching and griping about not wearing jeans to school anymore.
haha

Freeport, FL

#93 May 28, 2013
Yes they absolutely can be traced. Go ahead and slander someone. All they need to do is hire an attorney. Court order will pull your identity. No need for cops. So be real careful what you say and who you say it about.
who

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#94 May 29, 2013
no, i personally know topix will not release any information about anything! and all you have to do is hide your IP address and noone will ever be the "topix criminal"

aunt was in a three year battle, great attorneys, unless it is a major (like murder) investigation, topix will not do it, and have a team of attorney's to prevent anything out.
IP addresses can be everywhere sweetie, go check out mcdonalds parking lot....The IP police have a busy schedule....so who's gonna prove some IP anyways?

So if you don't like to read slander, stay off this site haha
NEWS

Marianna, FL

#95 Jun 19, 2013
Do you really think the news made up the story about the person sued for slander? They certainly tracked them down.
SJR

Blountstown, FL

#96 Jun 19, 2013
haha wrote:
Yes they absolutely can be traced. Go ahead and slander someone. All they need to do is hire an attorney. Court order will pull your identity. No need for cops. So be real careful what you say and who you say it about.
Exactly. People act like it has to be a criminal investigation. Ask people need is a good lawyer to get a court order. And a ton of money to pay the lawyers. You know those greedy bastards gonna get theirs.
THAT GIRL

Williamstown, KY

#97 Feb 10, 2014
trickpony wrote:
okay, so who is the hero that takes it upon themselves to delete a particular post they don't agree with? Does anyone know?
ANYONE CAN REPORT A POST THAT THEY DON'T LIKE AND HAVE IT REMOVED.
Panamaed

United States

#98 Feb 11, 2014
Topix ignores complaints.

There is much more evil at work here.

The Stalkers moderate this site.
Panamaed

United States

#99 Feb 11, 2014
Free speech is one thing but death threats, perverted libelous comments, identity theft and criminal stalking is something else entirely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 min Liberal forever 2,989
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 2 hr corruptman 2,142
Ebola 3 hr Anarchy-2014 1
new bed tax 5 hr what 1
Shelly the scammer Tue wow 20
Golson Mon Answer 49
MHS football (Aug '13) Mon concerned 82

Marianna Jobs

Marianna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marianna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marianna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]