TIRED oF all my TAXES GOING TO BABY MOMMAS AND BABY DADDYS

Posted in the Marianna Forum

Lady J

Niceville, FL

#2 May 8, 2012
Wow I have to agree with your post; however, you never really mentioned anything about your income tax going to women you speak so downly about.
Ladarius LShay Xandria

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#3 May 8, 2012
Bh betta have my money wrote:
why do the black folks have to come up with the most f'ed up names for their babies? if the kid had the brains to write it by third grade i would understand but these baby mommas damn shore dont believe its their job to teach their kids how to write or spell crap like Ephramaius'ashay!
And they gotta HAVE AN DAMN ACCENT MARK IN THERE AND DONT EVEN KNOW ITS CALLED AN ACCENT MARK!
AND THEY BE MULTIPLYING LIKE RABBITS, GET PREGGERS, SPIT IT OUT AND THEN:
9 months later is the question "Who be da baby daddy" and the answer as always is mos likly Eafford,Keyon,Cedric, Latarvious,Demarcus or some other name unknown non white.
I use non white due to there not being any race of African Americans in the U.S. Either you African or American period.
just VENTING BUT I GUESS THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN
I see what you're saying and I like ordinary names like are found in the baby name book too. But the "Marques" of the world are not costing you any more than the "Marshas." No one is married in this county, white or black, and everyone is receiving Medicaid for these babies. Check the stats if you don't believe it.
Ladarius LShay Xandria

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#5 May 8, 2012
Faquarious Shay Luscious wrote:
I am not kidding. I am a teacher. I had a student in kindergarten with this name. His name didn't even fit on the tablet paper we use to trace names. He could only spell Shay which I had to teach him. If mom can't read, refuses to teach her child anything before five years old, then please stick with names such as: Joe, Bob, or Amy. Give a poor teacher a break! Kids only need one middle name! Standardized tests do not have a mark for these crazy accent marks to be bubbled in! They tend to think an accent mark is another letter of the alphabet! Stop with the Swahili crap, you live in America!
I'm with you on this. And if I pronounce your kid's name wrong don't be offended when it has so many accents and unnecessary letters.
Jsf

Niceville, FL

#6 May 9, 2012
Ladarius LShay Xandria wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on this. And if I pronounce your kid's name wrong don't be offended when it has so many accents and unnecessary letters.
I also agree. Plan on your child's name often being spelled incorrectly and pronounced incorrectly if you choose such a name. What a nightmare for substitute teachers!
Daddy baby

Destin, FL

#7 Jul 3, 2012
Is this why they don't tell who the daddy baby is?
Racist

Benton, AR

#8 Jul 4, 2012
This is the most racist site I've ever been on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marianna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 16 hr stryk 2,984
Shelly the scammer 22 hr wow 20
Golson Mon Answer 49
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mon Morrocan 2,140
MHS football (Aug '13) Mon concerned 82
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526
An Ode to all of the Meth Heads (Nov '13) Mon TRUTH 13

Marianna Jobs

Marianna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marianna News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marianna

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]