Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,990
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38779 Jul 26, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
wow..I never knew they had monsoons out there.
We couldn't put the top down on our convertible due to excesseve heat there.
Its a guarded secret.

Its not the same as the Aisian monsoon. But its called that anyhow. Daily thunderstorms and oppressive humidity from roughly July 4 to Labor Day. Some years it never happens.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38780 Jul 26, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not something to brag about, what fool would buy an apartment for 10 million?
He wouldnt know. He rents.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38781 Jul 26, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
He did? I thought he was anti-gun?
He.didn't kill him, the government did.
I thought he was the head of the cabal?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38788 Jul 27, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be an emphatic yes.
And universal health care was icing on the cake.
You do keep a very small price for your presidency....that was how GWB the Fool, could pull the wool over your eyes and won that Re-election that 'he got rid of Saddam" and Obama would win re-election because he got rid of OBL!!

I think democracy is not suited from such simple voters as we find in your countries.

Any fool or trickster can be-witch them.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38789 Jul 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do keep a very small price for your presidency....that was how GWB the Fool, could pull the wool over your eyes and won that Re-election that 'he got rid of Saddam" and Obama would win re-election because he got rid of OBL!!
I think democracy is not suited from such simple voters as we find in your countries.
What planet are you on?

If Obama gets reelected it isnt because of OBL, its because of universal healthcare and a general wariness of the bumbling idiocy and blandness of his wealthy opponent Mr Romney.

OBL doesnt factor that much into it - Foreign policy is not a big thing in this particular election.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38790 Jul 27, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the rates here in the upmarket areas.
Apartments sell for $ 20 millions a piece or more in some cases.
Real estate is very expensive in South Mumbai where the cream of society live.
You should just see the apartments in Cuffe Parade (where i live), Breach Candy, Malabar Hill, Carmichael Road, Altamount Road and other swanky areas and you'll be shocked at the rates and at the plush interiors.
People in these areas have money to burn.
The most expensive houses in the world costing upward of $ 1 billion are located on Mumbai's elite Carmichael Road and on trendy Breach Candy. One of my friend's, Gautam Singhania, of the industrial House of Singhania, has recently constructed a super plush house costing more than $ 1 billion on Breach Candy. It's simply fabulous. i have never seen a house like that in India or abroad. It's even better than Mukesh Ambani's house, Antilia, costing around $ 1 billion, on Carmichael Road. The interiors of Antilia are too garish for my tastes.
Anyway, i hope that you're naivete is now dispelled concerning the subject of cost of apartments in Mumbai since there are jealous beggars like Frijoles who live in tiny 2 bedroom houses who think that everyone is like him.
Frijoles sits the whole day in a tiny attic that he's converted into an office in his rat hole of a house and goes online for 12 or more hours each day searching for work to eke out a few miserable dollars that come his way. He can't afford afford anything decent and does not own anything decent. His idea of style is eating at a cheap joint like McDonald's and picnicking on the beach or at the most holidaying in a neighboring state. He's also jealous of those who are intellectually streets ahead of him. Besides, he's a fanatic who will go to any lengths to defend his evil cult.
The next 1 year is going to hold a few nasty shocks for this brainless, jealous demon worshipper, Frijoles, with a massive inferiority complex. He'll be devastated when he sees his own family destroyed before his own eyes.
All these months, i have been very supportive by helping him stabilize by using the yoga force that i have used to protect his interests.
But, going by his sustained and increasing hostility, jealousy, aggression, bigotry and opposition, i am having second thoughts and may withdraw the Force which as a result will shatter him, family and his meagre earnings in a short time. Besides, his homosexuality (he is 70% homosexual) warps his views and behavior.
i am disgusted by his behavior and by his fanaticism, jealousy, inferiority complex, parochialism, hostility to higher values and the like and want nothing to do with him from now on.
Frijoles doesn't realize that he has lost a sincere well wisher who has the capacity to make a big difference in a positive way in his life.
i have never faced such jealousy from inferior people before. Here in Mumbai we have very poor people living in the poorer parts of Mumbai but they are not infected with the virus of jealousy, hatred and sexual perversion.
i am shocked at the naked jealousy, aggression, hostility and stiff opposition to wealth, high living, intelligence, chastity, abstinence and yoga that i have seen among the American posters who evidently are mostly an impoverished and unintelligent lot and who're getting poorer by the day and who lack morals and class.
Doesnt change the fact you are a poser, and you probabky rent

You think we dont have expensive real estate here? WE do.

Volunteerist was rhetorically asking what TYPE of person would waste his time on an expensive piece of real estate. He already knows the answer. You Indians are not that unique, we have Americans who dumbly waste their money as well.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38791 Jul 27, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
The above topic is now closed.
That doesnt work either.

Besides, I dont think you are CAPABLE of posting without referenceing the wealth and class you wish you had.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38792 Jul 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally speaking, most if not all American elections are about the economy anyhow. This one especially.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38794 Jul 27, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
FRIJOLES:
Please stop posting in my name from now on.
i have always been very upfront about every aspect of my life and the yoga.
You can assume what you wish to about me.
i don't want any contact with you.
You can pursue your agenda online and in your personal life with others.
Just leave me out of your posts and replies.
i have completely withdrawn the Force Formation that i had placed on you for your well-being.
You're now on your own and at the mercy of the law of karma or cause and effect.
You have lost a genuine well wisher due to your jealousy, inferiority complex, lack of intelligence and plain demonic nature.
Please stick to your own kind.
Thank you.
No such luck.

Stop being obnoxious and I will stop replying in kind

Be nice and I will be nice

(big smiles)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#38795 Jul 27, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Small price?

My lifestyle has not declined under Obama.

The less wealthy now can have affordable healthcare without having to worry about the games insurance companies play

Some of the. most notorious terrorist leaders have been eliminated

The two wars the Bush sucked us into are winding down.

All in all, not a bad four years.

How's it going in your neck of the woods?
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38796 Jul 27, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Small price?
The less wealthy now can have affordable healthcare without having to worry about the games insurance companies play
Dont forget that the economy was headed for depression at the end of GWB, and now our worst complaint is NOT that we are all jobless and eating raw potatos every night, but that the economy is "only" growing a few percent a quarter.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38797 Jul 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He wouldnt know. He rents.
rabbee: well it looks more like, he wrents.
Voluntarist

Elizabeth, NJ

#38798 Jul 27, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Small price?
Your lifestyle might not of changed yet, inflation will catch up to you.

So if Obama invades a new country is this a deal breaker for you?

Iraq and Afghanistan is still occupied.
Voluntarist

Elizabeth, NJ

#38799 Jul 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget that the economy was headed for depression at the end of GWB, and now our worst complaint is NOT that we are all jobless and eating raw potatos every night, but that the economy is "only" growing a few percent a quarter.
There are plenty of jobs growing at McDonald's , you know that company that got the health care waiver?

You can kick the can down the road a little farther with qe3, qe4, but in the end the ship will sink.
So even though you may feel safe with the current system, the country is worse off since Obama has been elected.
And it declined during the borderline retard presidency as well.
Frijoles

Cromwell, CT

#38800 Jul 27, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of jobs growing at McDonald's , you know that company that got the health care waiver?
You can kick the can down the road a little farther with qe3, qe4, but in the end the ship will sink.
So even though you may feel safe with the current system, the country is worse off since Obama has been elected.
And it declined during the borderline retard presidency as well.
I hear a lot of might be's.

I prefer the concrete.

And yes, by mine and others (e.g. COR) standards, the country is BETTER off now than 4 years ago.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#38801 Jul 27, 2012
BTW, MUQ, Blessed Ramadan.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38802 Jul 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
BTW, MUQ, Blessed Ramadan.
Thank you brother.
Voluntarist

Newark, NJ

#38803 Jul 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear a lot of might be's.
I prefer the concrete.
And yes, by mine and others (e.g. COR) standards, the country is BETTER off now than 4 years ago.
In what way?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38805 Jul 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
What planet are you on?

If Obama gets reelected it isn’t because of OBL, its because of universal healthcare and a general wariness of the bumbling idiocy and blandness of his wealthy opponent Mr Romney.

OBL doesn’t factor that much into it - Foreign policy is not a big thing in this particular election.

Generally speaking, most if not all American elections are about the economy anyhow. This one especially.
Ans.

That is what I asked about Obama’s achievement during last four years and I was told that finishing OBL was one of them.

That is his only Real Achievement, the co called Universal Health Care is an illusion, which is too vague to have its real impact.

At the most it is a political scheme, which looks so encouraging at the outset and so impractical on ground.

Any scheme which is based on Insurance Companies and Banks and Stock brokers, have to fail in the end, because most of “Cream” goes into their pockets and poor citizens are left holding the bags, so to say.

I am not a US citizen, to see how this scheme shall actually work, but I have a hindsight that few years from now, most US people would curse Obama and his idiotic Universal Healthcare Scheme.

If he is able to win re-election based on his Health Scheme he would be the second person to pull wool over the eyes of US voters, GWB the Great was first who got re-elected on the pretext of “US is in danger because of Iraq”!!

How dumb US voters are!!

PS:

What about that Nobel Peace medal given to Mr. Obama?

Was it not a waste of medal?

What he did to justify the honor bestowed on him?

I am not for or pro Obama, but I feel he is one of the most un-achiever President in Modern US history.

And the main reason is he did not change anything in USA since he came.

If he could have announce immediate pull out from Iraq, Afghanistan and close down GITMO and started “Working” on improving relations with Muslim world, he would have made some change in USA.

But how can any President be “that powerful” in US when these Zionists and Jewish lobbies have him on leash!!

What a poor site these “Mighty US Presidents” make,!!

Only pomp and show, no real power!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38806 Jul 28, 2012
COR wrote:
Small price?

Ans.

I think my post to Mr. Frijoles answers most of your points also.

Just wait for 10 years and I will hear you people cursing Obama and his Universal health Insurance!!

You people do set a very small price on re-electing those Presidents.

No doubt you people deserve more Presidents like GWB the Great and Obama the Less Great and some other smart guys like them.

Poor US Voters, why they have to vote, every four years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Margate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min leosnana 1,153,357
Review: Travel Options Inc (Sep '11) 7 min Jackie 126
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,878
Review: G8 Van Lines 2 hr Fernando Cortez 16
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Phil Donahue 306,953
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,619
africa23 - _tel od out fo in protest is spy whyte 11 hr africhaiti 1
Margate Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Margate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Margate News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Margate

Personal Finance