slice pizza

Posted in the Manteo Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of223
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ur mom

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

why is it that everyone who works at slice pizza is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo unfriendly?
they let you stand there forever without taking your order or anything.
whatever happened to "can we help you"
I have to say it all day at my job.I can't just ignore the line of people waiting to be helped.why do they get away with it?

Since: Jan 09

obx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 14, 2009
 
the same reason their pizza is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. .
MEDIOCRE
thumbalina

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Their pizza is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo much better than Colington Pizza! That is discusting! The Slice people are from Maryland. So, the problem is they are northerners'.
Gilly J

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 14, 2009
 
I will never step foot into that place again, guaranteed. Rude chick working there, over priced and so so pizza. Something like $4.57 for a slice and drink. Sooooooooooo not worth it.

Since: Jan 09

obx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 14, 2009
 
Sorry...Maryland is not a northern state to northerners...And Pizza on the OBX generally sucks so lets talk about who actually has decent Pizza!

Cosmos is a 3 out of 5 chance of a good pie...

Ny Pizza Pub had great Pizza 6 or 7 years ago, but it was toooooo expensive...

I'd rather get Pappa Johns because it's still new and consistant(you can go online and modify it to make it better...) And By the way I 'm from the north and realize that it's not real pizza, but consistency counts for a lot
gross

Cameron, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 14, 2009
 
ewwwwwwwwwwwww.papa johns?yuck.
I would rather deal with rude slize pizza because their pizza is almost as good as cosmos.
but you couldn't pay me to eat papa johns.no way
UgoNorth wrote:
Sorry...Maryland is not a northern state to northerners...And Pizza on the OBX generally sucks so lets talk about who actually has decent Pizza!
Cosmos is a 3 out of 5 chance of a good pie...
Ny Pizza Pub had great Pizza 6 or 7 years ago, but it was toooooo expensive...
I'd rather get Pappa Johns because it's still new and consistant(you can go online and modify it to make it better...) And By the way I 'm from the north and realize that it's not real pizza, but consistency counts for a lot
johndoeobx

Kill Devil Hills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 14, 2009
 
Stone Oven has pretty good pie.

Since: Jan 09

obx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 14, 2009
 
I had slice Pizza once, and it had no sauce..I should try it again before condemning it, but it isn't an easy strip mall to enter...and they did seem a little unfriendly!
Village

Middlesex, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Since Cosmo sold Cosmos the pizza is not the same. They claim its the same recipe but for some reason it is extremely greasy.(You can ask anyone whos had a pie there lately not just my opinion) Whoever said Slice was too expensive isnt going on the right days, Mon-Wed they have buy one slice get one free.At first they were cold but once you give them a chance they are really nice.How would you act if you business was ATTACKED on a daily basis?They are really nice to my young son and I its the only pizza that he will eat on this beach.Listen Im VERY local and I support this place anyone who gives to this community which they do deserves to be patroned.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Cosmos in Southern Shores/Kitty Hawk has good pizza. Lucky 12 Tavern on beach road mp 11.5 is great. Great beer selection, great pizza and great wings. Can't go wrong.
Gilly J

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 14, 2009
 
Village wrote:
Since Cosmo sold Cosmos the pizza is not the same. They claim its the same recipe but for some reason it is extremely greasy.(You can ask anyone whos had a pie there lately not just my opinion) Whoever said Slice was too expensive isnt going on the right days, Mon-Wed they have buy one slice get one free.At first they were cold but once you give them a chance they are really nice.How would you act if you business was ATTACKED on a daily basis?They are really nice to my young son and I its the only pizza that he will eat on this beach.Listen Im VERY local and I support this place anyone who gives to this community which they do deserves to be patroned.
Give me a break, I simply went in for a slice on a random day, not planning on a discount day. Too expensive $2.75 for a small slice was a joke & soda is getting crazy everywhere for $2.00. As a family when we go out to eat we are switching to all waters. I'm very local, 21 years. I patron local plenty, but not slice pizza anymore.
Your right about Cosmos though. Billy & Debra say they have kept everything the same, except the final taste, really gone down hill. We eat there less & less.
Village

Middlesex, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Gilly J $2.75 too expensive?$2.00 soda too expensive? When you go out with your family you are probably the ones that don't tip either. If going out is too expensive then I suggest eating a Totinos frozen pizza and a 2 liter of pepsi (so you dont have to all switch to waters) at home. For many many years I patroned Cosmos he wasn't the nicest man either and I paid $2.75 plus tip for a slice of pie there so whats the fuss?How much are the Cosmo sodas? Prices are up at every restaurant

“A mask to hear the truth !”

Since: Sep 08

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Ronnie Roach wrote:
Cosmos in Southern Shores/Kitty Hawk has good pizza. Lucky 12 Tavern on beach road mp 11.5 is great. Great beer selection, great pizza and great wings. Can't go wrong.
The only thing I have ever agreed with you on,Roachie. Lucky 12's pizza in AWESOME! perfect

“A mask to hear the truth !”

Since: Sep 08

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 14, 2009
 
Village wrote:
Gilly J $2.75 too expensive?$2.00 soda too expensive? When you go out with your family you are probably the ones that don't tip either. If going out is too expensive then I suggest eating a Totinos frozen pizza and a 2 liter of pepsi (so you dont have to all switch to waters) at home. For many many years I patroned Cosmos he wasn't the nicest man either and I paid $2.75 plus tip for a slice of pie there so whats the fuss?How much are the Cosmo sodas? Prices are up at every restaurant
Cosmos is ok but your gonna need a roll of paper towels to soak up the, grease!
Gilly J

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 15, 2009
 
Village wrote:
Gilly J $2.75 too expensive?$2.00 soda too expensive? When you go out with your family you are probably the ones that don't tip either. If going out is too expensive then I suggest eating a Totinos frozen pizza and a 2 liter of pepsi (so you dont have to all switch to waters) at home. For many many years I patroned Cosmos he wasn't the nicest man either and I paid $2.75 plus tip for a slice of pie there so whats the fuss?How much are the Cosmo sodas? Prices are up at every restaurant
Actually I've waited tables for most of my HS & College years. I leave at least 20%+ when I get a good server. I'm simply stating prices keep going up when quality keeps going down.

Since: Jan 09

KDH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Slice has AWESOME calzone and white pizza. Some of the people there don't go out of their way to be friendly, but I wouldn't say they are "rude". I guess your opinion depends on your life experiences to draw conclusions. Amanda, the owner is a sweet heart. Unfortunately, she has 2 boys to raise so she is hardly there. The waitress with the funky do has personality issues, but doesn't everyone?
What bugs me...is people that move here from Maryland or Ohio or where ever...upnorth...and complain about everything here. If you don't like it, leave. Please.

Since: May 08

Manteo,NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

The best pizza on the beach by far is Corolla Pizza. I know it is a long drive up north but if you are up that way I recommend stopping in for a slice. Great service and awesome pie. I have eaten at Slice pizza quite a few times and have never had a problem with "rude" service. The prices are no worse than other places on the beach. The pizza might not be the best but it is better than Pizza Hut and Pappa Johns. I will go back again. No matter how good of a business you try to run some people will never be satified.
true obxer

Cameron, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 16, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

your a total moron.
and your probally not even from here because you say "pie" only stupid northern people say that,and all you northern people can get lost.
bluewater wrote:
The best pizza on the beach by far is Corolla Pizza. I know it is a long drive up north but if you are up that way I recommend stopping in for a slice. Great service and awesome pie. I have eaten at Slice pizza quite a few times and have never had a problem with "rude" service. The prices are no worse than other places on the beach. The pizza might not be the best but it is better than Pizza Hut and Pappa Johns. I will go back again. No matter how good of a business you try to run some people will never be satified.

“A mask to hear the truth !”

Since: Sep 08

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

true obxer wrote:
your a total moron.
and your probally not even from here because you say "pie" only stupid northern people say that,and all you northern people can get lost.
<quoted text>
Corolla pizza is good buts its greasy. I have to agree with true obxer no one in the south calls a pizza a pie!
true obxer

Cameron, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 16, 2009
 
thanks beach native.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of223
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Manteo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Manteo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••