treehugger

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

You want to know what they (Officials) are doing? They drive around and give home owners parking tickets for parking in front of their own and customers' houses. It is a waste of tax payers money for the town police to hold trials for parking, whether in front of your home or in your driveway. When is your home yours. I am not talking about a junk yard. These are hard working people. You can't park in your driveway. You can't have a truck, that is used, by the way for personal use. Or a boat, camper or trailer. It's ridiculous. And who has the money to rent a parking space somewhere. I knew someone who did this at a gas station and the truck and trailer were stolen. Maybe it would be better to turn everyone into drug dealers and such and they'd be afraid to *uck with you.
Is that what this world is coming to. Just saying..........
jordan

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Hey, Beach Man I dont give a shit if you dont believe me. But thanks for info that I knew alreay. I was hoping you could find out some other news that I didn't no later and thanks.I just hope there is justice here soon.
jordan

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

oops already I meant to say.
jordan

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

shanell malave will never be a lost soul. she is here with her loved ones. She is not going to let anyone get away with this. And I won't either. I will keep fighting for her.
treehugger

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

6 tickets, 4 for one person, 2 for one ,and 2 for the other.
2 for landscape trailer 1 for landscape trailer 1 for landscape trailer
2 for over weight 1 for over weight 1 for over weight
pickup pickup pickup

ALL FOR SAME TRUCK AND TRAILER

WELCOME TO THE TOWN OF BROOKHAVEN

I also have pictures of town trucks parked in front of their worker homes in the day and over night. We need to get rid of this government and their waste and their harassment of the citizens. They seem to forget who pays their salaries. If you want to help fight them let me know.
i lived on magnolia

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

When this happened. I lived two houses from her. the police were called in the afternoon when her body was found. There was what looked to me to be evidence on the road. In front of the house right next door to her there was pile clothing including shoes. As if someone striped naked and just walked out of his clothes. It's sad what happend. There were people talking rumors that day. It was aweful to see her mom and dad there freaking out. It made me cry. I hope they charge the assh#$le who did this.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Where was Jim Bissett when it happened Yo!
Nevan Nolitico

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Evan Politico wrote:
Where was Jim Bissett when it happened Yo!
in yo mama! Yo!
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Nevan Nolitico wrote:
<quoted text>in yo mama! Yo!
LMAO very good!
Badtothebone

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

I would date adead girl.
annonymous

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Shanell was a great sweet women who had a life ahead of her! She was always happy and was a harworker! She was an independent women living on her own, had her own car paid her bills. she was just involved with a loser selling drugs out of her house and stealing from her bank account. So before you all go and trash talk about how her house was a "drug den" it wasn't her! Only if you knew this girl you would be FUC*! Ng heartbroken! It's so sad that she is gone forever. She had a whole life ahead of her..marriage, babies buying her first home. Your not supposed to bury your kid, your kid is supposed to bury you! I cant imagine what her parents are going thru...like I said, please dont trash talk shanell or her house if you didn't know her or the REAL story..because I do..and I also know who did it as well and he has not been charged for it yet because there isn't enough evidence for a jury to be convinced. We want justice for shanell malave! She deserves it! She shoukd still be here it's not fair!!!!
biker1

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

on that same day at 11 30 am i was on my bike , on the sidewalk ,a really big ugly man said too me your next on that same day that the crime happened! it scared me, he looked like jason.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

biker1 wrote:
on that same day at 11 30 am i was on my bike , on the sidewalk ,a really big ugly man said too me your next on that same day that the crime happened! it scared me, he looked like jason.
Sidewalks....in Mastic Beach....really?
biker1

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

theres side walks on the north side of neighborhood road,masticbeach,ny.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

biker1 wrote:
theres side walks on the north side of neighborhood road,masticbeach,ny.
south side also, but near the area this crime happened. It's just a few who feal they don't want to be controlled by the village. Great things are going to happen.
lou

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>south side also, but near the area this crime happened. It's just a few who feal they don't want to be controlled by the village. Great things are going to happen.
join us. submit. let us control you then you will be fine. submit. SUBMIT!
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

lou wrote:
<quoted text>
join us. submit. let us control you then you will be fine. submit. SUBMIT!
wild Wild West attitude, speaks volumes.
annonymous

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

BBB12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No people like you renters make this area what it is!
Really you loser! Your talking about renters? Well guess what buddy!? Im a renter!! You dont like it then go move to the Hamptons if your so high and mighty LOL..I bet your not even ONE BIT! Your just like the rest of us, struggling to get by because long island Is wayyy to fUC#! Ng expensive! I'm a renter and my house is beautiful, we did most of the nice work on it not our landlord! All because alot of renters have a bad reputation dont mean they are all slum. Hey, I know a few home owners as well that have distgusting looking homes. So people get over your stupid "IM A HOME OWNER" SH!t you MASTIC BEACH HOME OWNER..NOT THE HAMPTONS! Don't like renters GET OUT!! Cha chaa!!:)
a friend of the family

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

For all the wondering who killed shanell.... the person that is secretly suspected but hasn't been charged, its said because there isn't enough evidence, is william aka "billy" hubbard. The police even supposedly told the parrents that they know who the sob is. Billy hubbard is in jail currently due to home invasion and burglery, which he was convicted for right around the same time of the murder. The rumors and talk of why this tragedy occured are still mysterious, the consensous believe that drugs played a factor (billy hubbard is a known crack smoker). What makes this story even more tragic is the fact that billy hubbards son paul aka paulie hubbard is dating and was dating at the time of the murder shanells sister felicia malave. Felicia and pulie actually have a child together. So as you can imagine the is much tension between the two families. I know all this because I am an insider. I only met shanell once and only very breifly, however no one deserveres this. Rip

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manorville Discussions

Search the Manorville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cam slave wanted 1 hr ben 24
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) 5 hr Incompetence 34
Waterfront Planning Survey 8 hr wake up 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) 20 hr Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••

Manorville News Video

•••
Manorville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manorville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••