Mannington atuomatic car wash

Posted in the Mannington Forum

Sam

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I have used that car wash twice in the past couple months my car looked worst than it did before I used it 10.00 dollars that is my money instead of just giving it to Randy Elliott I world rather give it to someone who needs it than him
confused

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Jun 10, 2012
But never the less, you have gone twice. Even knowing who owns it. Stop trying to stir up trouble, get out of your car and wash it yourself.
Not nice

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jun 10, 2012
confused wrote:
But never the less, you have gone twice. Even knowing who owns it. Stop trying to stir up trouble, get out of your car and wash it yourself.
If it doesn't work right, he should shut it down. If something ever happens to my car, going through that car wash, he will be sued and shut down. Get it right or shut it down.
Coal Miner

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2012
It works just fine for me. I wash my truck every week. If you don't like it wash your. Car at home and quit bitching. Noone making you use it
dmn straight

Jacksonburg, WV

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Funny, because I was just there yesterday and ran my car through it and it works perfectly! Sounds like someone is just trying to stir s***!
Get Your Facts Straight

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Sam - I'm sure Randy Elliott wouldn't mind if you just handed him $10 but he might look at you a bit strange if you tell him it's instead of a car wash. You see, Randy doesn't own that car wash anymore. But a good try at stirring s***
Wondering

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Jun 11, 2012
never had any problem with that car wash
joey

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2012
I use the car wash 2 or 3 times per month & it is rare that I have any problems. The only I have ever had is when it takes the $ and doesnt work at all, I have learned to not use the wash untill I see another person washing a car before I use it. As far as its washing abilities goes it does what it is made for, 95% of the dirt is gone, if you want to wax your car then wash it then dry it by hand and stop complaining !
Jay

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2012
I think its like anything else I have used it several times sometimes it does a good job and others it dont it could get it alittle cleaner and no i'm not lazy just work long hours and dont have alot of time to hand wash my truck. I used it a couple weeks ago it did a good job used it again and it looked better dirty
Sam

United States

#10 Jun 13, 2012
I was not starting shit I just think it could use some updating for one I'm a coal miner on midnight who stays in everyday so by the time I get a couple hours sleep no I dont feel like hand washing my truck so I guess that makes me lazy so since everyone else has so much time leave me an address and you can hand wash it anytime so before you start calling people lazy maybe you should ask about their day. I just hate that my truck looks like shit after washing not bitching just will find somewhere else to go any suggestions
pop

Fairmont, WV

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Maybe they could put a moving sidewalk in it and let us all get our showers in before the fair
KKR

Fairmont, WV

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Try the car wash in Belview.My car comes out clean every time,and it`s only $6.00 for a basic wash.
Loppy

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Jul 10, 2012
We have two car wash places in mannington

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cps 36 min get it right 13
toy give away 1 hr a freind 3
mario's Sat Not marios 3
New Barber Shop (Sep '09) Sat skh 19
chicken's abr fire Dec 24 Clued in 15
North Marion Cheerleaders Dec 23 No experience needed 11
Mannington Mcdonalds Dec 19 Otto 2
Mannington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web