Two Arrested In Man's Death

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

Two men are arrested in the latest Tulsa County murder. The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office on Friday arrested Trae Vincent and Daniel Morrall.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2009
Katy

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2008
I cant believe this happened
Katy

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2008
i cant believe this happened
lucy son of the sun

Owasso, OK

#3 Oct 13, 2008
Katy wrote:
I cant believe this happened
OMG becky look at his butt though
Devball

Cleveland, OK

#4 Oct 13, 2008
They didn't find Mark Thursday night...he was shot Thursday night and they found him Friday morning. The guys weren't conspiring to rob him of his money...the wanted drugs. I hope they get put in prison for a long time. They are awful horrible people to feel that they have the right to take a mans life!
eli

Tulsa, OK

#5 Oct 13, 2008
wow i used to play foot ball with danny in elementary school that is crazy that he would do somrthing like this

“Expecting baby # 3”

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa, Ok

#7 Oct 13, 2008
wow didn't take long for a racist comment to appear in the forum...it doesn't matter what color anyone is...a crime is a crime. We need to stop all crime not specific color crimes.
ok tulsa

Tulsa, OK

#8 Oct 13, 2008
yeah and they always say its the blacks and mexicans how bout that!
Martin

Mannford, OK

#9 Oct 14, 2008
Trae Vincent was a childhood playmate of my son, and I have known his family for over 18 years. The Trae Vincent that I know was shy and mild mannered, and I am shocked that he could have committed this crime. I hope that he did not.
heather

Enid, OK

#10 Oct 14, 2008
trae is my cousin and screw all yall whos talkin crap your family loves ya trae
guy

Wichita, KS

#11 Oct 15, 2008
Marks death was the result of two LAZY VERMIN SCUM, that thought they could take his life for a little pot and money. These cockroaches deserve to have the life a of a loved one taken from them, and then theirs. RIP Mark.
Mannford Citizen

Mannford, OK

#12 Oct 16, 2008
I grew up around Trae Vincent and went to school with Danny Morrall. I know that Danny came from a good family. He just made that one stupid decision that has changed his life forever. For you people that don't know him, just shut your mouth because he is a good guy that made a bad choice. He was there probably but that doesn't mean he shot him and Trae has confessed to shooting him. As for Trae I don't know much about him anymore, but all I can say is "What was he thinking"?

“BOOMER SOONER”

Since: Sep 08

Sand Springs, OK

#13 Oct 16, 2008
heather wrote:
trae is my cousin and screw all yall whos talkin crap your family loves ya trae
Glad he's got some family that loves him because he's going to need a lot of it where he's going...
Kyler

Mannford, OK

#14 Oct 18, 2008
Wow i have known danny for about 16 years.. It really blows my mind to see him in this situation... I just pray that this is a mistake and that the real killer will be caught
Girl

Tulsa, OK

#15 Oct 20, 2008
I know all 3 people involved. I know alot of things that probably all of you dont know. Trae is my cousin through marriage, and I have known Mark and danny for 5 years. Danny has been in alot of trouble before this even happened and Trae is a quiet 19 year old kid. What they did was horrible and I am sad that this happened to Mark, but like I said some of the comments made above are very biased. They both were arrested for the crime and although Trae did admit it, doesnt mean he really actually did it, and I know this because I know things that most do not. Think before you talk people!
Girl

Tulsa, OK

#16 Oct 20, 2008
guy wrote:
Marks death was the result of two LAZY VERMIN SCUM, that thought they could take his life for a little pot and money. These cockroaches deserve to have the life a of a loved one taken from them, and then theirs. RIP Mark.
I agree that what Danny and Trae was a horrible thing and they do deserve to pay for what they did, but you dont know them and for you to call them Lazy vermin scum and cockroaches is ridiculous. Marks death was a result of 2 guys who made a huge mistake before they even went out to marks and then made another even bigger mistake by taking his life. People make mistakes and thats how we as individuals grow and learn......we all have made mistakes and done wrong in something in our lives, although its not this bad, even you.
usmc34

Mannford, OK

#17 Oct 20, 2008
Trae and Danny will get what they have had coming for a long time. They have been nothing but trouble to the community and I can't wait to hear about them crying themselves to sleep in prison. They are worthless idiots that killed a very nice man. I bet they will enjoy bubba though.
guy

Wichita, KS

#18 Oct 20, 2008
Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that what Danny and Trae was a horrible thing and they do deserve to pay for what they did, but you dont know them and for you to call them Lazy vermin scum and cockroaches is ridiculous. Marks death was a result of 2 guys who made a huge mistake before they even went out to marks and then made another even bigger mistake by taking his life. People make mistakes and thats how we as individuals grow and learn......we all have made mistakes and done wrong in something in our lives, although its not this bad, even you.
I knew all three involved, and i stand by my earlier comments.
hey

Columbia, MO

#21 Jun 15, 2009
all of you that diss on trae. screw you all.
guy

Wichita, KS

#22 Jun 17, 2009
I think Trae is the one who's screwed now. I heard he'd be eligible for parole, what a shame!
teardrops

AOL

#23 Sep 11, 2009
I know alot about this case. It is very sad that these two boys at a young age will live most of their young lives in prison. They both was sententes to prison and they are paying for their crime. But the pain and hurt that their familys have went thur has been horrible. They might still have their sons but, the pain they go thur everyday knowning you raise a son that could do such a thing is also a punishment to them to. I pray everyday day that their familys will find peace in their heart and forgive their son for what they done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mannford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 20 min Jerry 75,146
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 49 min Myrtle 2,629
Mannford man dies in traffic accident in Creek ... (Aug '12) 21 hr teen87 2
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,285
jayme jo nelson vincent (Oct '10) Aug 8 T Stein 5
Review: Select Physical Therapy Sapulpa Jul '14 Amelia Gillian 1
Wow, why couldnt they have sentenced my real mo... (Aug '09) May '14 I feel for you 6
•••
•••
•••

Mannford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mannford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mannford News, Events & Info