First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#1 Aug 4, 2012
I understand the love of horses, and ownership, however if you are going to walk your horse down a public sidewalk, at least have the decency to pick up when the thing poops on it. I should not have to dodge horse crap while pushing my baby in a stroller.

Common sense, just is no longer common.

Since: Jul 12

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 4, 2012
ewhhhh. are you allowed to ride a horse like that in town? where I live I have to dodge horses in my car cause sometimes they just randomly wonder onto the road. it really sucks at night though.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2012
I agree about the horse poop on sidewalks. However it would be nice if the dog owners also picked up their poop.
Say it aint so

Mchenry, IL

#4 Aug 5, 2012
I love poop..Please make gas out of it so the other azz wipes on the other blog stop crying about gas!
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#5 Aug 5, 2012
4info wrote:
I agree about the horse poop on sidewalks. However it would be nice if the dog owners also picked up their poop.
I agree. Only difference is the size, PICK IT UP!:)
Question

Barrington, IL

#6 Aug 6, 2012
So, if you see a neighbor walking their dog, and it shits on someone else's yard, do you say something because they left it there?
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Question wrote:
So, if you see a neighbor walking their dog, and it shits on someone else's yard, do you say something because they left it there?
Please reread my last comment, then continue. Thanks.
Question

Barrington, IL

#8 Aug 6, 2012
Dugh, I read that! My daughter saw someone walk their dog n it shit on someone else's yard, not ours, do you still say, hey pick that shit up?
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#9 Aug 6, 2012
Question wrote:
Dugh, I read that! My daughter saw someone walk their dog n it shit on someone else's yard, not ours, do you still say, hey pick that shit up?
Yes I would, but this thread is about HORSE POOP not dog poop. Try and stay on subject. Thank you. I'd rather have a dog turd in grass then horse shit in the middle of a sidewalk.
ooo

Plainfield, IL

#10 Aug 6, 2012
poop...lmao
Horse Lover and Owner

Wilmington, IL

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Manhattan Resident wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I would, but this thread is about HORSE POOP not dog poop. Try and stay on subject. Thank you. I'd rather have a dog turd in grass then horse shit in the middle of a sidewalk.
Where is the sidewalk where the horse took a poop? Horses usually don't walk in town.
Blackhawk

Manhattan, IL

#12 Aug 8, 2012
I have done that and would say it again. Disgusting!
Question wrote:
Dugh, I read that! My daughter saw someone walk their dog n it shit on someone else's yard, not ours, do you still say, hey pick that shit up?
it drinks out here

Peotone, IL

#13 Aug 8, 2012
If you don't see it happen just scoop it up and throw it in the neighbors yard just don't get caught
plays by the rules

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 8, 2012
What are horses doing on the sidewalk anyway?
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#17 Aug 27, 2012
plays by the rules wrote:
What are horses doing on the sidewalk anyway?
Good question and there are big piles of horse poop across the street from the Jr. High again. ON THE SIDEWALK! Nasty bastards!
A Horse

Bartlett, IL

#18 Aug 27, 2012
Better yet!!! The horse may be asking what you people are doing here!
dude

Manhattan, IL

#21 Aug 29, 2012
sav me dat poop, its good fer my yard!
JIM ROCKFORD

Barrington, IL

#22 Sep 1, 2012
Talking about $hit,and being a paine in your a$$, where is Billie "Scumbag" Delaney?????
Fred McGee Jones

Manhattan, IL

#23 Sep 2, 2012
That's just nasty. People are trifling.
Tilly

Marietta, GA

#24 Dec 8, 2012
I am a horse rider and just want to say that if I am riding a massive horse down the sidewalk and the horse poops am I expected to heave myself off my horse pick up the horse poop (with what exactly?!) And put it in a trash can somewhere, where exactly??? Horses poops are very large. I would have to carry around black trash can liners with me to pick it up. Then next problem, how I am meant to get back on the horse? Yeah sure you probably think it's easy to get on a 16 hand horse from the groung but have you tried???? Probably not. It's not just like I can ask a passer by to give me a leg up. Now you see it my way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
could it be true 3 hr Eyeball 2
Joe Hosey ULTIMATE COWARD 6 hr Just the facts maam 1
IRS "scandal" goes up in smoke 7 hr Sharky 3
Pizza king sign 9 hr You can help 38
Patriots Cheer State donations Wed Cheer Mom 70
Waste Of Tax Payers Money Dec 22 so tasty 7
Kraus cable is a joke (Jan '13) Dec 21 Tech Guy 82
Manhattan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manhattan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manhattan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manhattan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report 8:09 AM
Breaking Down Bears' Game Plan vs. Vikings
NBC Sports 9:15 AM
Lance Briggs "happy" with Robbie Gould's comments
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears