softballer

Manhattan, IL

#1 Jun 11, 2012
the chunky coach for the green team really thinks she is something; really thinks she is better than anyone else. If she only knew what other people thought about her. she's not all that.
tictactoe

Manhattan, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Yae, I know who youre talking about, she does think shes above and beyond
Nolan Ryan

Mchenry, IL

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Same for the tall dork !
really??

Barrington, IL

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Way to bash the people who volunteer their time to coach your children. Sign up next year to coach since you think you are so great. I'm sure you'll have a million excuses why you can't though so just keep on complaining. It's very helpful.
real balls

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 11, 2012
softballer wrote:
the chunky coach for the green team really thinks she is something; really thinks she is better than anyone else. If she only knew what other people thought about her. she's not all that.
I like her... Get a life and some balls to say the same thing without hiding behind your computer you pathetic loser.
LoSeR

Palatine, IL

#6 Jun 12, 2012
What does size have to do with anything?!?! You people truly are pathetic!! Get off your lazyass and volunteers your time!!
Friendly

Manhattan, IL

#7 Jun 12, 2012
How ignorant. She's a wonderful person and volunteers her time. You're a jerk.
The real problem

Newark, IL

#8 Jun 13, 2012
softballer wrote:
the chunky coach for the green team really thinks she is something; really thinks she is better than anyone else. If she only knew what other people thought about her. she's not all that.
How dare you insult my mother!

Not really, but she is someone's mother.
LoSeR

Palatine, IL

#9 Jun 13, 2012
I think it's sad that whoever started this, doesn't even have the audacity to say anything to her face.. One of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet!! I would LOVE to meet with this person who started the thread..
So sad

Newark, IL

#10 Jun 13, 2012
LoSeR wrote:
I think it's sad that whoever started this, doesn't even have the audacity to say anything to her face.. One of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet!! I would LOVE to meet with this person who started the thread..
It is so sad that someone would go on a site like this to call our a volunteer.
blindmans bluff

Manhattan, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2012
calling it as I see it!!!!
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#12 Jun 24, 2012
blindmans bluff wrote:
calling it as I see it!!!!
Forget what name you used before?
LoSeR

Carpentersville, IL

#13 Jun 25, 2012
blindmans bluff wrote:
calling it as I see it!!!!
Funny, you have to hide behind a computer and call it as you see it... Pathetic you are!!
99 per center

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 25, 2012
LoSeR wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you have to hide behind a computer and call it as you see it... Pathetic you are!!
no I see pathetic live everyday all I have to is look north from my yard and see rednecks living in townhomes with yards littered with eyesore and fat asses sitting on their patio or in the drive grilling.
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#15 Jun 25, 2012
99 per center wrote:
<quoted text>no I see pathetic live everyday all I have to is look north from my yard and see rednecks living in townhomes with yards littered with eyesore and fat asses sitting on their patio or in the drive grilling.
<--- Obvious English major. lol

Bet the rednecks grilling in their driveway can put together a sentence better.
LoSeR

Carpentersville, IL

#16 Jun 26, 2012
Manhattan Resident wrote:
<quoted text><--- Obvious English major. lol
Bet the rednecks grilling in their driveway can put together a sentence better.
LMAO, isn't that the truth!!
top notch instruction

Joliet, IL

#17 Jun 26, 2012
those little girls' skills have come so far and developed naturally with the help of those wonderful coaches. WHO EVER started this topic is an a@@hole, no doubt.
Haha

Manhattan, IL

#18 Jul 4, 2012
I coach the green team..... If you have a problem, step up!
real balls

Mchenry, IL

#19 Jul 4, 2012
Haha wrote:
I coach the green team..... If you have a problem, step up!
Slugs can't step, they just slither in sh*%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops Assassinated In NY 12 min Really 35
nypd shooting 29 min Four More Years 12
Cubs 2015 1 hr Four More Years 11
Manhattan Fire Department Remodels Station #1 (May '14) 17 hr mind your own 4
Patriots Cheer State donations Fri you need help 67
MPD Chief Fri Sunshine 25
Manhattan, Firehouse (Dec '13) Dec 18 customer3 37
Manhattan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manhattan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manhattan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manhattan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:12 pm PST

ESPN12:12PM
Bears' Young (Achilles) carted off vs. Lions
Bleacher Report12:12 PM
Willie Young Injury: Updates on Bears Star's Achilles and Recovery
NBC Sports12:15 PM
T.Y. Hilton inactive for Colts
ESPN12:21 PM
Colts' Hilton (hamstring) out vs. Cowboys
Yahoo! Sports12:33 PM
Cowboys RB Murray active vs. Colts