ljw

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

these operate under a different agenda. Nothing for tyhe residents as long as the board members look good.. New management without resident majority...new budget without residents o i have to be part of a bad HOA
Hate bHOA's
Anonymous

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Hey larry, get of ur lazy ass and come to the meetings if u have something to say.
say what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Grow a few and go to the meetings. Crying about after the fact means nothing...get involved Larry!
Beth McMillen

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

15960 Rolland Court Manhattan, IL wondering if someone in the LEIGHLINBRIDGE neighborhood could give me the contact information for the HOA I would really appreciate it. my email address is bmcmillen@cwxtx.com
Beth McMillen

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

say what wrote:
Grow a few and go to the meetings. Crying about after the fact means nothing...get involved Larry!
just wondering if you could tell me the name of the HOA and the contact info Thanks so much Beth bmcmillen@cwxtx.com
Ouch

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Hoa I'm all 4 saving a buck but I pay U to do a job so do it. I have a job so I can't make your meetings.
Can change my landscape without this form or a detailed list really! Call the property manager get the run around. She won't call me back & don't wanna talk to me. Her answer was go to a meeting. Just tell me who do I write the kick back money to.
Guess dig the bush out plant flowers there & pay the fine. Even offered 2 pay grasshopper 2 do it.
What a joke.
Ouch

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

say what wrote:
Yah go 2 meetings. Vote out the corrupt board.
The property manager who gives dbl talk. I only send out the fine. It's the boards fault! Pass the buck.
Ouch

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

ljw wrote:
these operate under a different agenda. Nothing for tyhe residents as long as the board members look good.. New management without resident majority...new budget without residents o i have to be part of a bad HOA
Hate bHOA's
If the board wanted feed back wouldn't they send out a list of the board members & e-mail list?? Instead we get a vengeful property manager who won't return calls. If U question her or read by-laws she dbl talks.
ho ho ho

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Here is the info but no emails:

http://www.leighlinbridgehoa.com/login.asp ?
Ass sociation

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Brian White is the President Pat Fitz is the Landscaper and his neighbor Ryan the old President who might I add quit because he was a big jerk are all in with the property manager . We as residents need to go to the next d board meeting I hear Ryan and Brian crumble under pressure and if enough of us show we have the upper hand . They can kiss my ass if they think I am gonna fix grass in the parkway that Grasshopper tore up with there plows over the winter . We don't even own the parkway the village does , these morons are a bunch of bullies and an attorney needs to go over this so called association . When they were out walking did they happen to see Ryans and Pats back yard ???? Who approved that eyesore , if that looks good than 20 piles of dog shit in my yard looks fabulous . They should be fined and that should be taken down but that won't happen they are in with Brian and the property manager , I would love to see when the board approved putting a forest in behind these two townhomes it looks silly like I said I'd rather stare at dag shit than that stupid bug infested forest . But guess it's all about who you know and who you blow see you all at the meeting .
Ouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah go 2 meetings. Vote out the corrupt board.
The property manager who gives dbl talk. I only send out the fine. It's the boards fault! Pass the buck.
Mrs Ouch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

When exactly is the next board meeting? I will make sure I put everything else aside to make sure I'm there!!!
Nosy Neighbor

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

How about we just GET RID of the HOA!?!?! The people in the townhomes will just have to buy shovels and lawnmowers... give the rest of the crap we are paying to "maintain" to the village and be DONE with it!!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Nosy Neighbor wrote:
How about we just GET RID of the HOA!?!?! The people in the townhomes will just have to buy shovels and lawnmowers... give the rest of the crap we are paying to "maintain" to the village and be DONE with it!!!!!
Sounds great to me; seems like the HOA does plenty of taking, but not a lot of giving.
Oil filled chest hair

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Ouch wrote:
Hoa I'm all 4 saving a buck but I pay U to do a job so do it. I have a job so I can't make your meetings.
I know one member of the hoa personally and she works 60 hours a week and still makes it to the meetings. What's your excuse again?
Ouch

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Nosy Neighbor wrote:
I would be down with that but then U hafta deal with people who still don't maintain or cut there grass. U might not agree but a assoc. keeps properts looking good. I don't wanna live by bubba & his 12 broke down cars.
Ouch

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Oil filled chest hair wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one member of the hoa personally and she works 60 hours a week and still makes it to the meetings. What's your excuse again?

I work 12 hours a day 3-3am or 11-11pm so what time is the meeting? all people don't work 9-5 with sat sun off. try again. Don't worry I'll miss a day of work 2 be there.
Oil filled chest hair

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Ouch wrote:
<quoted text>
I work 12 hours a day 3-3am or 11-11pm so what time is the meeting? all people don't work 9-5 with sat sun off. try again. Don't worry I'll miss a day of work 2 be there.
If you can mhairs day of work to be there than why are you even arguing?

I don't work normal hours either (2 jobs keep be busy 5 am-11 pm 6 days a week) but most people work at least in the 7-6 mon-fri range with weekends off so it makes sense that meetings are scheduled around those hours.
Oil filled chest hair

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Oil filled chest hair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can mhairs day of work to be there than why are you even arguing?
I don't work normal hours either (2 jobs keep be busy 5 am-11 pm 6 days a week) but most people work at least in the 7-6 mon-fri range with weekends off so it makes sense that meetings are scheduled around those hours.
If you can MISS A DAYS of work. Sorry. Damn autocorrect on my iphone
OUCH

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I'm p/o about the way they bully me with letters about the grass. The letter about dog poop. Threaten fines. so I call the propety manager she tells me people won't fix it if U don't give them a fine. So I ask about when will U fix my mailbox it's been broke over a month. She tells me it isn't a priority. Ok. Send her a e-mail threaten a fine or deduction in my assoc. payment. Yah didn't go well. She cryed like A B****. I'm being mean 2 her. She don't or won't return my calls. Go figure when I do it to her I'm a jack***. If she sends me letters & fines ooooh It isn't her fault
OUCH

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

I would like 2 make changes to my landscape but i get the dbl talk & run around from the property manager. I fill out her form it got returned. No reason on it. I think it cause of the e-mail I sent. So it's her lil temper tantrum. Call get the office leave a message. No return call.
I'm told fix my grass & I did it against my better judgement. What they think I went out there screwed the grass up??
I get a letter about poop. the poop in my yard was the size of my 10-20 pound dog. I called all last year there are neighbors who let there dog poop all over. WTF U want me to clean up there mess 2. U think maybe they did anything about the neighbors aaah NO! So yah this is me P/O.
Don't poke me & think for 1 min. I'm gonna stand by & be Harrasted & Bullyed by the hoa
I'll give them the rope till I build a case 4 a lawyer 2 handle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manhattan Discussions

Search the Manhattan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min truth 48,928
New Lenox Kooks 10 hr Menotyou 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr newpoly 1,864
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 16 hr Chicagobunny 527
Golf carts Sat WTH 12
Queen Sat Loud Music 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat All better now 3,835
•••
•••
•••
Manhattan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Manhattan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••