First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kissass

Manchester, KY

#21 Jul 18, 2012
I agree wrote:
U sound like a sick person tattoo's are ugly makes ppl look like they have just got out of prison. I know a work place made the workers cover their tattoo's they just don't look decent.
why dont u tell that to somebody with a tat instead of hidin on here and bein jealous over it, you wont cause u know u will get the taste smacked out of ur mouth when u do lol!!!
kissass

Manchester, KY

#22 Jul 18, 2012
You Know wrote:
People with tats have low self esteem.
sugar i dont have low self esteem, ive got an awesome life and i would bet money i could have ur man too lol!!!!
Let them be

Corbin, KY

#23 Jul 19, 2012
I have nothing against people with tats. If they want to decorate their bodies let them. God gave us all our own free will.
My personal opinion is... I don't like them. But I also don't like people who likes to judge others. We all are entitled to our own opinions. As far as men go I like to joke that if you throw a bone or put a bí+ch in heat they will follow!(yeah yeah I know they all aren't like that but some it hits them right in the face)
Sad

London, KY

#24 Jul 19, 2012
kissass wrote:
<quoted text>i highly doubt that honey. and the same post cooming from lexington with the name randall is probably u too actin like its a man because i gurantee none of these realm posts r from men lol!! and furthermore, I DONT HAVE TO WORK, because i have a good man with a good job and i stay home and take care of our children. you people r so stupid actin like tattoos r so bad. it doesnt make u a thug or wh0re to have them, it makes u a DUMBASS to judge people with them. i graduated college and had a very high paying job but i chose to stay home so i wouldnt miss out on my kids while they r little. they r on the honor roll, we go to church, nobody in our house is on drugs, and we respect each other and our elders. u need to get some facts brfore u run your piehole, and jealousy is a disease bitch, go get treatment!!!!!!!
its everyone.s how they treat there body , just never do something you will latter regret
Secrets

Manchester, KY

#25 Jul 19, 2012
I figure that I have enough scars on my body from childhood, work, and the natural course of life which will often leave a mark. I sure ain't gonna pay somebody to put another permanent scar on me
smdh

Hyden, KY

#26 Jul 19, 2012
This is why I left Clay County, bigoted a**holes who judge people by their appearance ... I do not have a tattoo but I do not think they are ugly.. When you have walked a mile in that persons shoes you can say something is ugly on them..
lulu

Corbin, KY

#27 Jul 19, 2012
I think tattoos r ok i have one of my lil girls name
My wife shes a no undrsta

Avon, IN

#28 Jul 20, 2012
Lucy wrote:
Tattoos on the body completely Gross they make people look trashy
With everything that is going in the world you get on here to complain about tatoos? If you weren't getting a crazy check every month you would have to work and not have time for such trivia!! GET A LIFE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Irvine 131,619
nerve doctor 2 hr ummmm 4
New to Manchester looking for a church. 4 hr Hmmmm 9
Are they gonna have Santa and gifts at the hosp... 4 hr No Handouts 2
Aunt Bees restaurant buy free turkey 10 hr joe 7
Rapture Sheeple Still Laughing At CHRISTIANS 16 hr USA 6
People working in clay on ssi 16 hr USA 5
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester People Search