First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you dirt bag

Fenton, MI

#1 Jun 13, 2010
You know who you are and who your fellow conspiritors are. We don't have to name names, Wayne and Donna Reid are locked up, how long before you think they are going to sing regarding Catherine Collins MURDER???
Are you running Brian? Man if I were you I sure would you know you did it, it says so on the police report. Eight years have gone by, there is NO statute of limitations on murder. The truth is the only thing that will set you free.
Brian

London, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2010
you dirt bag wrote:
You know who you are and who your fellow conspiritors are. We don't have to name names, Wayne and Donna Reid are locked up, how long before you think they are going to sing regarding Catherine Collins MURDER???
Are you running Brian? Man if I were you I sure would you know you did it, it says so on the police report. Eight years have gone by, there is NO statute of limitations on murder. The truth is the only thing that will set you free.
It Will Never Set Me Free

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Reaping time.....to all that played a roll in her Death....
hey

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2010
I hope if you did kill her you pay.I think the family needs closure. Its sad to loose a family member let alone someone take them from you.
you dirt bag

Fenton, MI

#5 Jun 14, 2010
Trust me the conspirators are coming close! Brian pulled the trigger of the gun and BANG one innocent young life is gone for good.
Brian, are you sleeping with one eye open?? I would if I were you! All your buddies, one by one have been brought down!
BTW how's Michelle doing??? How was it that you told police that Catherine was your girlfriend when Michelle was???? Lieing to the police?? Or was it your buddy, Edd the man, who just wrote that down??
Questions unanswered are going to be answered one way or the other! Time is running out. Catherine will haunt you until you tell the truth----the TRUTH will set you FREE!

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#6 Jun 18, 2010
you dirt bag wrote:
Trust me the conspirators are coming close! Brian pulled the trigger of the gun and BANG one innocent young life is gone for good.
Brian, are you sleeping with one eye open?? I would if I were you! All your buddies, one by one have been brought down!
BTW how's Michelle doing??? How was it that you told police that Catherine was your girlfriend when Michelle was???? Lieing to the police?? Or was it your buddy, Edd the man, who just wrote that down??
Questions unanswered are going to be answered one way or the other! Time is running out. Catherine will haunt you until you tell the truth----the TRUTH will set you FREE!
Wow!!!!!
such a waste of time

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2010
Lord have mercy I thought BCD had finally dropped off the face of the earth.....we couldn't be that lucky. Give it a rest ho...your sister took her own life, quit trying to blame everyone else.
you dirt bag

Fenton, MI

#8 Jun 22, 2010
And HOW EXACTLY would you know something like that? My goodness, the police report says she was murdered, the case is STILL open, Catherine herself gave a deathbed statement that she did NOT shoot herself. Now what exactly about all of that didn't you understand???
What do you have against BCD?? She is right in keeping this case alive.
There was a conspiracy, there was a murder, there is a murderer running around free, so what is your problem? If you don't want to read this please don't, no one asked you to. If you have nothing constructive to say then please don't.
There is NO statute of limitations on murder, none, so the murderer can never rest. He will eventually be tried and convicted. That is the truth----now you may not want to seek the truth but WE ALL DO! And we WILL!
BTW, have a great day!
Anonymous

Fenton, MI

#10 Jun 24, 2010
Gonna keep this going until you confess and admit that you are a huge part of a conspiracy!
Sleep with one eye open cuz the cops will be coming!
Anonymous

Fenton, MI

#11 Jun 30, 2010
We now have proof that the will was forged and we know by who and why!
time

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2010
here u go
Anonymous

Fenton, MI

#13 Jul 1, 2010
You bet, here we go! No statutes of limitations on murder. Catherine's murder will pay for what was done. Can't undo the deed now!
stephanie

Georgetown, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2010
I went to school with Catherine at Scott County. I had no idea of her death until now!!! I am so very sorry! She was a beautiful, sweet girl in school, She was always laughing and always had a huge smile on her face!!!
babycoaldust wrote:
Reaping time.....to all that played a roll in her Death....

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#15 Aug 28, 2010
stephanie wrote:
I went to school with Catherine at Scott County. I had no idea of her death until now!!! I am so very sorry! She was a beautiful, sweet girl in school, She was always laughing and always had a huge smile on her face!!!<quoted text>
she is on Facebook and myspace....Thank you so much for you kind words...I have so many new upcoming Pics of her and my family.....I am Rebecca Collins Marski....I am also on Facebook and my I may be babycoaldust on Myspace...But Please add me if you are on either one......Thank you so much and God Bless....
lmfao

Mount Morris, MI

#16 Aug 28, 2010
cat had to handle because she seen to much of that group..she was with them when deals went down ...who got to the hospital first..why did they call his lawyer because his lawyer kept them from testing brian hand for gsr..who was call first..lawyer..sheriff..emts.. something isnt right..i liked her she was a sweet person who was used by the men
old news

Mayfield, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2010
Get a life!

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#18 Sep 4, 2010
lmfao wrote:
cat had to handle because she seen to much of that group..she was with them when deals went down ...who got to the hospital first..why did they call his lawyer because his lawyer kept them from testing brian hand for gsr..who was call first..lawyer..sheriff..emts.. something isnt right..i liked her she was a sweet person who was used by the men
Henry and Debbie Smith where called first is what the story is told.... Then they called 911 to help her..... Ed and Stivers end up showing up on the scene...
haha

Somerset, KY

#19 Sep 11, 2010
they might not be limitations on it but it went to the grand jury and there wasnt enough evidence for trial so all the police reports you all have never seen is b/s it is over brian will never be arrested for this give it up have you ever heard of double jepordy? they called 911 and ed showed up who the Fck else was supposed to show up barney the purple fag? hurry up and tell me how im wrong i cant wait to read some more ignorance

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#20 Sep 15, 2010
haha wrote:
they might not be limitations on it but it went to the grand jury and there wasnt enough evidence for trial so all the police reports you all have never seen is b/s it is over brian will never be arrested for this give it up have you ever heard of double jepordy? they called 911 and ed showed up who the Fck else was supposed to show up barney the purple fag? hurry up and tell me how im wrong i cant wait to read some more ignorance
Fool..
guess who sister

Fulton, KY

#21 Sep 18, 2010
she was a very pretty girl and i hope she soes get justice on earth my mom was also murdered and no justice they cant hide from the man in the sky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min KarlVIIIII 153,875
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Big rig 71 5,281
County Judge Executive 1 hr Ralphy 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,064
Roger Hoskins 3 hr Dowap 16
Tony Patterson 4 hr So What 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••