steve

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

you people crack me up and jump head high on things all i hear is manchester ky is better then everyone ease because their wet oh yeah and you say all the new business are comeing they are opening you keep saying over and over walgreen's has said in the paper they have no interest in manchester ky so get things right before you go saying we are getting this and that cracks me up or you could amuse me with it i enjoy reading them and seeing them not come to manchester!
jeff

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Starbucks is coming in August!! Will be inside Walmart!
stunned

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Starbucks doesn't support our military!!!! They refused to send their products to our military men and women serving in Afgan and Iraq. Whether you support the "war" or not isn't the point, for an American company to refuse service to our soldiers is insane and should not be patronized.
steve

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

yes when august gets here and no starbucks what you gonna come up with for that one just like the other resturants you fool's keep saying are comeing to claycounty
just me

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Well i am still waiting on the holiday inn and red losbter that alcohol sales was supose to bring. FUnny how big a lie people will tell just to get a bottle or can of booze.
curious george

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

who cares... who cares if nothing ever comes? what's your agenda? why are you so concerned over this? could it be because you're jealous because London failed to join the rest of the world? I don't care if nothing EVER comes to manchester EVER they've still already moved past London just by bringing the vote here and going through with it. Manchester, wet, Corbin, wet, London, Fail!!!
curious george

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

and plus, we don't need restaurants, we have beer.
steve

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

lol being wet dont mean sh%t it just means it added to the drug town you all have manchester will never be passed anything because world wide it as known for drugs and the poorest county in the nation so you havent beat nothing lmao
guard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

steve sounds like a lonely gay guy with nothing to do.
steve

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

keep useing your ssi to pay for your beer and stuff dont forget your local gay bar in manchester i'm glad we are not wet!
curious george

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

oh cry about it, you can come here and buy our liquor and beer, or you could always track over to corbin, since London is behind the rest of the world now, it must really bother you. and gay or not, at least we HAVE a bar.
steve

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

nopers i stay out of crap holes like manchester of course corbin will take away all the sales from manchester lmao
curious george

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

doesn't matter, no one cares about corbin taking away the business from manchester. at LEAST we have the freedom to go buy a fifth of liquor or a case of beer if we damn well wish. more than i can say for London. :)
steve

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

lmao welcome to manchester the city of hope or i mean the city of dope all manchester is famous for is lets get us a fifth or lets get high only if you people knew how retarded you look and sound sad thing is you people think it makes you look cool lmao enjoy your little manchester town oh and the money from these sales isnt gonna help the city of dope :P lol
CCG

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

No, do YOU know how RETARDED and SAD 'YOU' sound???? your posts lead me to believe that you're 'touched' you sound like a child!
CCG

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

and your grammar and sentence structure is hidious. you uneducated Ba5tarD
jeff

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Maybe someone should open another liquor store? Preferably one that sells discount tobacco and "tobacco paraphernalia" like glass pipes, steel wool pads and rolling papers.
stunned

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

sounds like someone "good ole boy" from Manchester took steve's bitch...now he's on a "poor pity" me party... now it looks like he's confused on who he is on the computer....first he was steve and now he's jeff.....ROFLMAO-------what's the next name going to be there slapnuts?
jumper cables

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

well i don't live in manchester but i am from there and the new business's are like the wiskey stores they wasn't coming because they were putting up the buildings but didn't have a sign up or one that everyone liked they never agree on anything. but put up a road block from london and see how many drunks they catch. of course turn them out when they sober up give them their car and send them on their way then people won't be afraid to come to manchester !!!!!!!!!!
jeff

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Steve and Jeff aren't the same person. I am Jeff! I don't care one way or the other!

I'll have a drink with any of you at Applebee's. I heard its coming here pretty soon. Kinda weird because ruby Tuesday is also coming this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min sure 146,736
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
is dr murphy better than dr.sink (Jan '13) 7 hr Helpful 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr chinwendu1 128,869
who knows where drug houses are 7 hr Cones 14
darren and joann next on drug roundup list 7 hr Robert 4
jimmy smith for jailer 7 hr Sweetie 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000