Who will win Ralph Hoskins or Robert Stivers! Vote Now!!!

Created by Tuesday Turkey on May 26, 2012

495 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ralph Hoskins

Robert Stivers

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ClayCountian

Sheridan, AR

#42 Nov 2, 2012
abc wrote:
I want to see 1 shred of evidence concerning Robert Stivers lavish travel expenses that Ralph keeps talking about. That won't happen because there isn't any Robert Stivers traveled a normal amount of travel throughout his career if this would have happened the Media and the Democratic attorney General would have been all over it.
Come on Voters you're smarter than to Listen to Ralph Hoskins unfounded lies. He just doesn't think you're smart enough to figure out what he's trying to do.
Liar liar pants on fire but that just Ralph Hoskins for you Normal everyday stufff for him.
You got that right. He couldnt walk out of a room and walk back in without making up a lie to tell...Biggest BULLSHITTER that ever put on a pair of pants. We dont need a Stevie yes man in Frankfort to go along with the garbage he is propossing, we need someone to stand up for taxpayers and knows what he's doing. That AINT Ralphie!
Vote Hoskins

Williamsburg, KY

#43 Nov 2, 2012
Ralph for President!!
stiver fans

Somerset, KY

#45 Nov 2, 2012
Why are those collins that went to prison for try to kill tish saylor out supporting ralph hoskins and putting up his signs that tells me that if he is in bed with those people im voting stivers
VOTE RALPH HOSKINS

London, KY

#46 Nov 3, 2012
A vote for Ralph Hoskins is a vote for the common man, someone like us that you can talk to.....Stivers is arrogant, thinks he is above us
great

Chicago, IL

#47 Nov 3, 2012
Stivers has a lot of money and if your not above him he will not acknowledge you.! Ralph will no way belittle you or act if he is better than you! This is the reason I will vote for Ralph Hoskins!
voter

London, KY

#48 Nov 3, 2012
Ralph has support of many people. Ill say he will win. Stivers has signs in yards that would not help anyone.
ClayCountian

Sheridan, AR

#49 Nov 3, 2012
great wrote:
Stivers has a lot of money and if your not above him he will not acknowledge you.! Ralph will no way belittle you or act if he is better than you! This is the reason I will vote for Ralph Hoskins!
Ralph is a douche bag that will support whatever Little Stevie Brashear tells him. Clay Co will be worse than it is now. Think about who his pals are and who is backing him and you'll get the BIG picture. Robert Stivers knows how Frankfort runs and has a chance to become Majority leader. Ralph would start out at the bottom and would pretty much stay there. I know Ralph a lot better than some of you people that have never worked with him and I know what he will do behind your back. Lots of people go to church, but that dont make them a saint. I betcha Ralph will be casting a vote for Obummer cause he supports the crap that he does. If you want Clay Co to have nothing and get no where, just elect Ralph.
Just Saying

Williamsburg, KY

#50 Nov 3, 2012
ClayCountian wrote:
<quoted text>Ralph is a douche bag that will support whatever Little Stevie Brashear tells him. Clay Co will be worse than it is now. Think about who his pals are and who is backing him and you'll get the BIG picture. Robert Stivers knows how Frankfort runs and has a chance to become Majority leader. Ralph would start out at the bottom and would pretty much stay there. I know Ralph a lot better than some of you people that have never worked with him and I know what he will do behind your back. Lots of people go to church, but that dont make them a saint. I betcha Ralph will be casting a vote for Obummer cause he supports the crap that he does. If you want Clay Co to have nothing and get no where, just elect Ralph.
If you knew what you were talking about you would know Stivers already serves as majority floor leader in the Senate. Nothing wrong with Ralph.
Pappy

Manchester, KY

#51 Nov 3, 2012
Robert Stivers will win by an outrageous margin, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't win by 25% or more. Intelligent people know how important it is to our county to keep our established senator in Frankfort instead of trading him in on a guy that ought to have been locked up with the rest of the crooks a few years ago.

A vote for Ralph Hoskins is a vote for Obama, Abortion, Homosexuals, and against what all red blooded american believe God. Ralph Democratic cronies have shut down the coal industry and you expect anyone to believe Ralph will go against them. If you believe he will, I got some beachfront property in Ohio real cheap I'll sale you.

Ralph would say anything to get elected, don't you know he doesn't have the truth in him, he's Ralph Hoskins.
stupid

London, KY

#52 Nov 3, 2012
well wrote:
Ralph Hoskins, adopted 2 grandchildren the post ask why my guess is drugs.
SOUND'S LIKE HE DONE A GOOD DEED!! U FREAKING RETARD,, AND YOU CAN JUDGE PPL BY WHAT THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS DO,,DUMB as*,,juss sayin..are u gonna do something cause a family member did?
brain

Williamsburg, KY

#53 Nov 4, 2012
i can bet ef the man live at the clay co line ho ever he for wil win the race for the center he robert frind that wil tell you ho win jerry the wagers man justlike the punk jame philiph won
myvotecounts

London, KY

#55 Nov 4, 2012
Im voting robert stivers all the way ....get ready
Voter

East Bernstadt, KY

#56 Nov 4, 2012
I read where Stivers was gonna try for senate president, how much you wanna bet he helps beshear get gambling passed??
Bring Stivesl Back

Manchester, KY

#57 Nov 5, 2012
He's not going to try for senate President he's already been given the job, just waiting to make it official, which means he'll be able to do so much for his district. The Senate President has just as much power in the state as the Gov, and we'd be idiots to let this opportunity pass us by. It'll take Ralph two terms to get half the power Stivers already has.

Senator Stivers has proved he'll help his people just look around at all we've gotten here since Stivers has been in office. Once this election is over with Stivers can get the ball rolling on the new Baseball/Softball/football/soc cer complex down at Ramsey he was working on before Crawdad spent part of the the money on the Crawdad building.

Vote Stivers
SLIM

Somerset, KY

#58 Nov 5, 2012
This is Clay Co. chance to have a Senator in the most powerful position in Ky! In my life no one from the mountains has ever been in that position! Be smart and vote for Robert Stivers!
I know

East Bernstadt, KY

#59 Nov 5, 2012
Bring Stivesl Back wrote:
He's not going to try for senate President he's already been given the job, just waiting to make it official, which means he'll be able to do so much for his district. The Senate President has just as much power in the state as the Gov, and we'd be idiots to let this opportunity pass us by. It'll take Ralph two terms to get half the power Stivers already has.
Senator Stivers has proved he'll help his people just look around at all we've gotten here since Stivers has been in office. Once this election is over with Stivers can get the ball rolling on the new Baseball/Softball/football/soc cer complex down at Ramsey he was working on before Crawdad spent part of the the money on the Crawdad building.
Vote Stivers
the money the crawdad building was built with was the golf course money, the county knew better to buy. And he ain't senate pres just yet. He may get it, but everyone knows why, GAMBLING!! Hope it helps CC as much as alcohol did!!!
ClayCountian

Sheridan, AR

#60 Nov 7, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew what you were talking about you would know Stivers already serves as majority floor leader in the Senate. Nothing wrong with Ralph.
Excuse me Mr Know IT All, I meant to say Senate President. Maybe Stevie will offer him a judgeship and shut him up too. Hope he's too smart for that one.
Ralph

Mckee, KY

#61 Nov 7, 2012
Did Ralph win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for Catherine Collins (Dec '08) 3 hr babycoaldust 163
Drew Collins 3 hr Wondering also 15
Adam Brumley (Apr '11) 5 hr boom 26
does anyone know any good ghost stories (Oct '09) 5 hr wildcat 27
eva ( leea) davis from beechcreek 6 hr i know 2
School Board Tax 7 hr Ferdinand 96
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr SNYB 131,438
County Judge Executive 11 hr VOTE 75
Wes Whitehead is at it again!!!! lol school bo... Wed time to go joe 3
Manchester Dating