Madisonville, KY

#1 Aug 3, 2010
how many can u name!!!
Irene marie

Murray, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2010
cutie wrote:
how many can u name!!!
too many to mention. they are everywhere, the crank making people are worse than anyone else. which i'm not taking up for none of them. but seems like there are more crank makers than i have ever heard of in my lifetime. that junk is running people crazy, except for the ones it kills. i hope the cops get everyone of them. but they can lock up one and two more will take there place.it is bad anymore. worse than everbefore. when they get out of jail they just start it all over again. its really sad that people want to destroy theirselves on that junk.
mexican hotty

London, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2010
i think you all are fucked up..this is the first time i've ever wrote anything bout any1 on here..
this is 1st time ive actualy been on this website.
i think you all need to just mind your own bussiness and get a life that you dont have.
and quit talkin bout plp bcuz no1 else wants to know what you think ...:)DUECES!
i really hope i did'nt affend any1
Irene marie

Murray, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2010
mexican hotty wrote:
i think you all are fucked up..this is the first time i've ever wrote anything bout any1 on here..
i think you all need to just mind your own bussiness and get a life that you dont have.
and quit talkin bout plp bcuz no1 else wants to know what you think ...:)DUECES!
why dont you mind your own business & go where ever you think someone may want to hear your dirty mouth talking that nasty talk, no one here wants to hear that. we didnt ask you if you wanted to hear it, why are you one of them? or just a buyer? its something or you wouldnt be defending it.
stand up make a change

London, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2010
mexican hotty wrote:
You must be affraid your name would come up bet your involved in drugs or you wouldnt be so upset. Im glad someone started this topic maybe all these dealers and user will be forced to stop there wrong doing and maybe the kids around here can have a chance to grow up to become something that dont involve illeagle drugs . Thanks
GRANNY

AOL

#6 Aug 5, 2010
mexican hotty wrote:
BUDDY TO STEPPED IN A HORNETS NEST. US WOMEN ARE GOING TO GET ALL THE DRUG DEALERS THROWED OUT OF MANCHESTER. UNITE ALREADY HAVE THE NAMES JUST GOT TO GET A FEW MORE RATS.NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO TALK DON'T USE THAT FOUL ENLISH.OK PABLO
smile

Murray, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2010
I bet if he had a young kid or faimly member that came in heigh on that poision he wouldn't be so keen to defend the makers, he needs locked up for talking like that, be glad I"am jot in controle,, Hottie.
stand up make a change

London, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2010
GRANNY wrote:
<quoted text>BUDDY TO STEPPED IN A HORNETS NEST. US WOMEN ARE GOING TO GET ALL THE DRUG DEALERS THROWED OUT OF MANCHESTER. UNITE ALREADY HAVE THE NAMES JUST GOT TO GET A FEW MORE RATS.NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO TALK DON'T USE THAT FOUL ENLISH.OK PABLO
Im behind you all the way granny its time we stop taking all the stuff we have been called for speaking against drugs and let everyone know that we ant taking this no more our kids are to important to loose over pills , pot ,weed and meth .And anything thing else they are putting into there system. We dont want the the pushers we dont need them. Time for them to either stop pushing drugs or goe to another place and do what there doing cause it time to stop . Im just like you im not taking this no more . If i get hurt or killed trying to stop it then thats fine with me. Thank god you people have started this .Best thing could ever happen.
GRANNY

AOL

#9 Aug 5, 2010
COME ON RATS YOU NO WERE ITS MADE AT TURN THEM IN. METH IS THE WROST. I WISH I NEW WERE THEY ARE AT I'D TURN THEM IN.
AND THE TRAIN IS ABOUT TO RECK, THAT COMES AND GO'S TO FL.
Some one who knows

Somerset, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2010
I know from having a family member on meth what it does it destroyes there lives... but its also a bad habit thats hard to shake yes i would like to see all the drugs out of clay county,, but if the parents would do there jobs in the first place keeping there childen away from bad crowds heck some of u parents even do the drugs in front of ur children if we had less of that and more displine in our homes then maybe we wouldnt have so many drug dealers and users,, im not putting any one down its just the cold hard truth if the clay county people would control the things going on in there home and there kids it would be alot better place to live
Agree

London, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Some one who knows wrote:
I know from having a family member on meth what it does it destroyes there lives... but its also a bad habit thats hard to shake yes i would like to see all the drugs out of clay county,, but if the parents would do there jobs in the first place keeping there childen away from bad crowds heck some of u parents even do the drugs in front of ur children if we had less of that and more displine in our homes then maybe we wouldnt have so many drug dealers and users,, im not putting any one down its just the cold hard truth if the clay county people would control the things going on in there home and there kids it would be alot better place to live
Thats true most of the so called parents around here are raising their kids around everything in the world..their kids are sitting there watching mommy and daddy snort pills up there nose or put needles in there arms or whatever...its horrible!! Don't they care that their children are growing up thinking that nothing is wrong with doing that stuff...cause they see there family doing it!! Most of the teenagers or younger adults that do drugs now days had a parent that done it in front of them. I don't know about people anymore
lady from manchester

Norman, AR

#12 Aug 5, 2010
LISTEN,DRUGS ITS EVERYWERE IN THE WORLD.ITS STOPPING IT.ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY FOR THERE CHILDREN AND THERE LOST SOULS.AND HOPE THAT ONE DAY GOD WILL SHOW THEM DIFFERENT.WE CANNOT JUDGE THOSE ONES THATS DOING IT .ONLY PRAY FOR THEM LOST SOULS EVERYDAY GOD HERES YOUR PRAYERS..AMEN

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 5, 2010
and you keep electing crooks in clay county is why there are so much pill and dope dealers allowed to stay in busniess and when election time comes again you idiots will still vote for your crooked "friends" and drugs will keep on flowing
GRANNY

AOL

#14 Aug 5, 2010
kindly dragon wrote:
and you keep electing crooks in clay county is why there are so much pill and dope dealers allowed to stay in busniess and when election time comes again you idiots will still vote for your crooked "friends" and drugs will keep on flowing
i new this was you when i read the frist 4 word. i had to take my screen over and look. did you vote the last time like you said you would?
Irene marie

Murray, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2010
lady from manchester wrote:
LISTEN,DRUGS ITS EVERYWERE IN THE WORLD.ITS STOPPING IT.ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY FOR THERE CHILDREN AND THERE LOST SOULS.AND HOPE THAT ONE DAY GOD WILL SHOW THEM DIFFERENT.WE CANNOT JUDGE THOSE ONES THATS DOING IT .ONLY PRAY FOR THEM LOST SOULS EVERYDAY GOD HERES YOUR PRAYERS..AMEN
now we are on to something. prayer really is the best thing and the only thing we can do. GOD can control things alot better than we can. JUST KEEP PRAYING REALLY HARD FOR THESE PEOPLE, i worry about other people's souls. and i worry about the kids. only GOD can help, all we can do is pray. thank you for writing what you have. this is the truth.
Goodoldboy39

United States

#16 Aug 6, 2010
They make it in the woods you cant fine them go to carls get any thing .wanted
guess

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2010
look in Sand hill
Beverly

Manchester, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2010
olliebuc ross and bubby

“Bring'em home or send us back”

Since: Feb 07

London, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2010
Someone starts a thread and actally thinks people will name others that make and/or sell drugs...then others get on it and say what they think...no one was mentioning anyone at first, then some come on and actually mention some names...BUT ARE THEY REAL NAMES...probably not...if they were then why did the person not actually tell someone that would do something about it...like the POLICE?
GRANNY

AOL

#20 Aug 7, 2010
people-amaze-me wrote:
Someone starts a thread and actally thinks people will name others that make and/or sell drugs...then others get on it and say what they think...no one was mentioning anyone at first, then some come on and actually mention some names...BUT ARE THEY REAL NAMES...probably not...if they were then why did the person not actually tell someone that would do something about it...like the POLICE?
UNITE HAS ALL THERE NAME AS SOON AS THEY GET SOMEONE IN THE CLICK, THEY WILL BE GONE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Reality 151,403
Rachel - boogerr 13 min Mikes rat stop pi... 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min BRAIN STORM 130,589
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min kentucky wildcat 1,897
shane and kelly cohorn (Feb '11) 51 min Messy 81
Wnt 2 hr Me Either 6
D. Grentz (May '12) 4 hr In pain 17
pine tree needs closed for good 4 hr :) 13
Melanda Adams 21 hr Fen Phen 13
Rocky branch gooserock 21 hr UNITE 14
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000