Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kentucky wildcat

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

come on guys tell us what you think of him
GreatGuy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I think that your a low life that is scared to death of losing your job if Edd decides to run again. And have nothing better to do then sit on here and talk shit about Jeremy because he knows alot of shit on you guys and he is telling it all. So if you don't want the shit he knows about you on here then don't stir in the shit more. But I think he is a great guy. Who loves is family.
hello

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

i think jeremy is great.
ssssssssssssssss o8

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

one of the best guys you will ever meet and by the way edd will win in 2010
hungry kids

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 17, 2009
 
Yeah, he is a great guy who loves his family. Must not love them very much since he refused to pay child support. Had rather spend his money elsewhere than to feed his children like a real man would do. Real great guy that Jeremy is.
whatever

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 17, 2009
 
He is a low life piece of crap!
FACT

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 17, 2009
 
ol jeremy talks a big game but i dont think anyone who dont pay their child support is much of a person. the truth is ol jeremy has a little girl in GA and don't pay child support and will not even go see the girl. thats says it all about what a piece of unemployed shit he really is. i dont care what he done in the county to anyone or who he dont like. it takes a low life piece of shit not to take take care of your kids. if jeremy wanted to be a real man, he would get off the internet all day long and get a job of some kind and support his kids. thats a fact
Happy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 17, 2009
 
Jeremy is a great guy, he invented Dildos, Pocket Pu**ies, Fart Spray, and Rubbers and BlowUp Sheep and wrote a #1 Best Seller titled How to Pay Child Support without Paying It. But when you are growing Up a Little Bast@rd without a real daddy, You do what your father did. And yes I called him a little Bast@rd!!!
someone

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 17, 2009
 
sounds like hes like my birthfather sounds like
he aint nothing but a sperm donner he can make em just dont wont nothing to do with them thats as low as it gets
Boo

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 17, 2009
 
I like him, I just wish he didn't gang bang my wife at that party days before our wedding.

chat branch

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 18, 2009
 
He's on the draw in clay co. that about sums it up. if he was any kind of lawman he would have moved on. he could have gone to lexington or any other place and got a job as a cop or whatever. and on top of it all he doesn't pay his child support or see his kids. what a loser. what a fine role model.
travis couch

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hey vega is a great guy me and him and old marty screwed just about everything in clay co at one time or another
OBannon

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I wish I could get laid now. My badge was the only thing that got me laid, now I don't have it anymore.
WRONG

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 18, 2009
 
FACT wrote:
ol jeremy talks a big game but i dont think anyone who dont pay their child support is much of a person. the truth is ol jeremy has a little girl in GA and don't pay child support and will not even go see the girl. thats says it all about what a piece of unemployed shit he really is. i dont care what he done in the county to anyone or who he dont like. it takes a low life piece of shit not to take take care of your kids. if jeremy wanted to be a real man, he would get off the internet all day long and get a job of some kind and support his kids. thats a fact
She dont live in GA...DUMBASS
remembering you vega

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

vega is a stinking piece of sh!t
he's part of the clay county problem that started
several years ago when these loserss like him thought and acted like big bad a$$ cops amd humilated amd arrested the little guys in town and
played pu$$y eaters to mayors and their bosses,
yeah vega deserves what he is and shoud get.
NOTHING.......... and no respect. it's so good to be able to tell the truth and not go to jail for it!!!!!!!!!!
travis couch

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 20, 2009
 
yeah me and vega and old marty probably screwed ur wife or girlfriend as some point in time i would say even ran a train on her
Lewis

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

remembering you vega wrote:
vega is a stinking piece of sh!t
he's part of the clay county problem that started
several years ago when these loserss like him thought and acted like big bad a$$ cops amd humilated amd arrested the little guys in town and
played pu$$y eaters to mayors and their bosses,
yeah vega deserves what he is and shoud get.
NOTHING.......... and no respect. it's so good to be able to tell the truth and not go to jail for it!!!!!!!!!!
What happened Jermy run a train on your wife, or had her do a strip tease for all the Sheriff's Office to see?
WOMAN

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

travis couch wrote:
yeah me and vega and old marty probably screwed ur wife or girlfriend as some point in time i would say even ran a train on her
WOULD HAVE BEEN HARD TO SCREW MY WIFE SINCE I AM A STRAIGHT FEMALE, I
JUST KNOW WJAT A PIECE OF SH1T VEGA WAS, FROM A WOMAN'S POINT OF VIEW.....HE STINKS!!!!!!!!!!
WAS A LITTLE PUNK WHO THOUGHT HE WAS BIG STUFF!!!!
clown

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 15, 2010
 
he is a jewel,lol
okk

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 18, 2010
 
Hes a good guy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DITCH MITCH 147,135
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Yes and Amen 129,023
Review: Wklb Radio Station 58 min Jack 15
2000 dollars 1 hr wondering 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,563
Why WKLB 3 hr Agree 38
Scott Sams 3 hr unbelievable 1
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 13 hr Liar Liar Pants on Fire 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••